Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 12-04-2015, 03:57 PM   #1
*Gabriel*

Default Club night punishments - full report 27F

Ok guys
So I'm new here but I'm currently helping watch over Asher and she is spending the next two nights at a club.
Yes there is only the one limit (there are reasons pertaining to this so its kind of necessary). But I was looking for some painful punishments we could do with her for these 2 nights.
Toys aren't an issue as we can get plenty. You name it and we can either have it or find something extremely similar. Also there will be a full report posted on the thread for all to see.
Do your worst! You always wanted to try something let me know, I will let you find out how it is.

Thanks for your help in advance
*Gabriel* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 08:26 PM   #2
aralius
Distinguished Member

Make asher night after you have finished with her interesting.

Get a remote controlled bullet vibe so asher cannot change the speed or turn off. Place this in her pussy.
Insert a butt plug size up to you.
Tie a crotch rope with a knot above her clit.
Bind her legs together above and below the knee.
Bind ankles together and also to the crotch rope so that if she straightens her legs it pulls the crotch rope extremely tight.
Turn un the vibe to a low setting and leave her like this until morning or you are ready to use her again.
aralius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 09:41 AM   #3
*Gabriel*

Quote:
Originally Posted by aralius View Post
Make asher night after you have finished with her interesting.

Get a remote controlled bullet vibe so asher cannot change the speed or turn off. Place this in her pussy.
Insert a butt plug size up to you.
Tie a crotch rope with a knot above her clit.
Bind her legs together above and below the knee.
Bind ankles together and also to the crotch rope so that if she straightens her legs it pulls the crotch rope extremely tight.
Turn un the vibe to a low setting and leave her like this until morning or you are ready to use her again.
Thanks for the idea. We will do that tonight. Her ass at the moment is red and sore as we had a request to fuck her senseless dry with a large dildo. So def do this tonight when we get home. Or maybe part way through the day if we don't have anything better to do with her.
*Gabriel* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 02:16 PM   #4
aralius
Distinguished Member

Sounds great.

It always a great way to keep a slave occupied when not in use.
aralius is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk