Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Advice Section

Old 09-05-2017, 06:17 AM   #1
Spd138

Default Hen party should I or shouldnt I

Hey looking for advice first here is some much needed back story.

Me and my wife have a sex game called dickworth. Dickworth is a pun off the butler from the cartoon duck tales. Now I am dickworth, and during the game my wife is lady of the house. When we are dickworth and lady I must do anything she says and I can never say no. I have agreed during the game to forfeit all my limits and serve to please her. She can ask for dickworth up to twice a week with no notied when I can't refuse and after two time its up to me (ive never said no). Too add to her position over me I must only wear a butler bow tie and collar we got from a sex store unless she wants then I also wear a pair of boxer briefs or a thong also from the sex store. But mostly I'm naked except for my bow tie and collar kind of cfnm. I never done it for anyone but her and no one knows about it as of now.

Now to the problem at hand. Her best friend is getting married. She is planning a hen party for her and her bridesmaids. They were going to hire a male stripper but backed off when the bride heard how pushy they are for sexual favours. The bride was disappointed and revealed to my wife that she only really wanted a male servant at the party but didn't want to risk an unknown stripper ruining things.

Now my wife (maid of honor) thinks this could be the perfect job for dickworth. When she first brought it to me it was topless with the bow tie and dress pants only serving food and drinks. I agreed to this. Then the more my wife thought she didn't want to half ass it and disappoint the bride. So she has left the choice to me and support what I decide 100% but I must do full dickworth. I will be dressed in only my bow tie and either thong or boxer briefs she pushing thong and most likely nude by end of night. Basically is my wife or bride ask me to get nude I must. The only thing that will be off limits is any of the girls touching my dick or asshole and I can not touch their tits or pussy. Anything else the girls request is a must do and they can do Anything else to me. Also no kisses

I have always wanted to do something like this but here are my problems. One there will be lots of alcohol and I'm worried about crossing a line that may cause problems with my wife and I. And second I know all the girls and see them often and we live in a small town. And word will spread to most people I know.

So should on or shouldn't I? On one hand it a major sexual fantasy that I'll never get a chance to live out again ( never thought I would get this one) but on the other hand will the risk of ongoing embarrassment and possible problems with my wife be worth one amazing night? I think if I stay sober I can avoid crossing lines and might be ok with words spreading about dickworth but there is no way I can be 100% and once the cat is out of the bag there is no going back.

Last edited by Spd138; 09-05-2017 at 06:22 AM.
Spd138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 06:36 AM   #2
privvy
Distinguished Member

I would definitely not risk it, however it would be a nice experience if you were to dress as an Arabian: https://i.pinimg.com/236x/22/f7/e2/2...0db0236c0b.jpg

My tag is "napoleon" on exp..ed real fun. Please search for me and extend my time.

If you want to be exposed on "exp..ed real fun" or "destr...ble me" I am willing to be of service.

MAYBE: mild pain, cum eating
LIMITS: pee/scat, public & family, permanent, illegal, pictures, feet, dirty undies/socks

PM Dares

Kik Dares/Tasks/Requests

https://join.skype.com/M02cwcDAn9Gp ... you never know, I might be online
privvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 06:55 AM   #3
herpderp42
getDare Addict

I can totally see your point. I personally wouldnīt do it but something like that isnīt really a fetish of mine.
Have you spoken with your wife about your worries? Maybe she can reassure /guarantee you in some way that no lines will be crossed or she sees your points.

One small idea to at least protect some limits would be for you to wear a chaisty cage during the time and the key will be left at your home for example.
It would be a bit more humiliating for you but it enforces a few borders.
(Just an idea you have to decide of course )
Old 09-05-2017, 08:06 AM   #4
bamadude01
getDare Devil

since you're involving other people in this where it is usually just you and your wife, perhaps you should have a safe word, so that if you use it, it allows you to pause everything and keep from crossing boundaries. This may allow you to feel more comfortable with a tiny amount of control over the situation so that you can play out this fantasy.

For example, you've progressed to the point of being naked. Safe word allows you to put whatever underwear back on for 15 minutes. Or allows you to step out of the room for 10 minutes.

Just some possibilities.
Old 09-05-2017, 08:18 AM   #5
Pet_Peter

I would do it. As your wife brought it up, she should be aware of the possibilities and she probably is a good sport otherwise she would not have brought it up. She wants to show you off, she is proud of you and maybe she is more kinkier then you know.
Pet_Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 08:28 AM   #6
RachaelB1997
Distinguished Member

Heart

Don't be a bitch. Who cares what they say. Like you said, you must do as you're told. This is your time to please Mistress. She will never be happy if you don't follow through.
Spoiler:
Send me exercise dares!
RachaelB1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 08:31 AM   #7
ksoma
getDare Succubus

My take?
Do it, but be smart.
You wanted to do something like this. You've probably wanted some of the ladies to see you like this.

If you are worried about things getting out of hand?
Don't drink. Maybe that's boring, but you stay sober. The butler doesn't drink on the job anyways.
It would be on you to be the show AND to be the source of self control, but that is sort of what the position calls for anyways, isn't it?

You can also make it clear before things start that this is likely a one-time thing. Dickworth won't be appearing again. This is a favor to your wife, who wanted to do something special for her friend.

And if word gets out?
Shrug. You were the safe. sober, responsible male entertainment for some of your wive's friends, because they could trust you. No sexual favors happened. Things didn't get out of hand. Everyone knows what to expect from bachelor/ette parties anyways. So what is worse?
Your wife and other girls spent a night drinking with a stranger male who stripped for them?
Or you were entertainment for the party?

I don't see much difference, aside from you being the safer choice, anyways.
There might be some giggles at your expense from girls.... but most might wish they were there too.
There might be some light jabs from the guys, but most of them would wonder what it would be like to have been you that night.

And that's if things get out. You could ask the girls (who are friends with your wife, presumably), to respect that this is private.
And one good idea? Phones off and left by the door. No interruptions.... but also no cameras. Except your wife's. She might be amused filming the night, and she won't spread that around.
Old 09-05-2017, 12:17 PM   #8
Spd138

Default Your right

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachaelB1997 View Post
Don't be a bitch. Who cares what they say. Like you said, you must do as you're told. This is your time to please Mistress. She will never be happy if you don't follow through.

I'll take your advise. Maybe it shouldn't have been such a turn on but it was abd gave me the added boost to give it a go. And not to be a bitch I'll offer full nude from the start
Old 09-05-2017, 12:18 PM   #9
Spd138

Default Good advise

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksoma View Post
My take?
Do it, but be smart.
You wanted to do something like this. You've probably wanted some of the ladies to see you like this.

If you are worried about things getting out of hand?
Don't drink. Maybe that's boring, but you stay sober. The butler doesn't drink on the job anyways.
It would be on you to be the show AND to be the source of self control, but that is sort of what the position calls for anyways, isn't it?

You can also make it clear before things start that this is likely a one-time thing. Dickworth won't be appearing again. This is a favor to your wife, who wanted to do something special for her friend.

And if word gets out?
Shrug. You were the safe. sober, responsible male entertainment for some of your wive's friends, because they could trust you. No sexual favors happened. Things didn't get out of hand. Everyone knows what to expect from bachelor/ette parties anyways. So what is worse?
Your wife and other girls spent a night drinking with a stranger male who stripped for them?
Or you were entertainment for the party?

I don't see much difference, aside from you being the safer choice, anyways.
There might be some giggles at your expense from girls.... but most might wish they were there too.
There might be some light jabs from the guys, but most of them would wonder what it would be like to have been you that night.

And that's if things get out. You could ask the girls (who are friends with your wife, presumably), to respect that this is private.
And one good idea? Phones off and left by the door. No interruptions.... but also no cameras. Except your wife's. She might be amused filming the night, and she won't spread that around.
I'm taking the advise from you abd Rachael and doing it and going a step further and offering full nude. But I am taking your advise of no phone or camaras expect my wife. But I'm a realist and this will get out secret or not
Old 09-05-2017, 12:28 PM   #10
Spd138

Default I'm doing it

So I'm doind it so now any advise on how to put on a good show. Ladies what would you like to see or have done? Any guys do this before have any pointers
Old 09-05-2017, 12:33 PM   #11
ksoma
getDare Succubus

One suggestion?
It could be fun to maintain the "proper" butler type attitude the whole time... while maintaining an erection. Maybe a cock ring, to make sure you are at your fullest the whole time?

Also, start in black dress pants.
At some point, your wife suggests loosing the pants, and then you're in boxers.
When one of the other ladies suggests losing the boxers, you strip to the thong.
When the bride-to-be suggests you lose the thong, you strip that off.

And again, just because you didn't suggest you'd follow this idea, I recommend: no alcohol for you, that night.
Old 09-05-2017, 01:06 PM   #12
Spd138

Default Good advise

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksoma View Post
One suggestion?
It could be fun to maintain the "proper" butler type attitude the whole time... while maintaining an erection. Maybe a cock ring, to make sure you are at your fullest the whole time?

Also, start in black dress pants.
At some point, your wife suggests loosing the pants, and then you're in boxers.
When one of the other ladies suggests losing the boxers, you strip to the thong.
When the bride-to-be suggests you lose the thong, you strip that off.

And again, just because you didn't suggest you'd follow this idea, I recommend: no alcohol for you, that night.
I'll give the ladies the choice if I start nude or strip and I will not be drinking. I always maintain proper butler form. As for clock ring once again ladies choice but I will be hard
Old 09-05-2017, 01:48 PM   #13
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Well best of luck for you and the evening.
Old 09-05-2017, 02:22 PM   #14
Spd138

Default Going to happen

I've talked to my wife and told her I agree and am willing to go naked. She got very excited and texted the bride with our proposal. We have waited to send the offer until I was 100% sure I am going three with it. My wife did warn me and offered more time to think cause once the text was sent I can not back out. Party is not until October 1and if she accepts the bride will be the one tell me how she wants her servant to preform. I'll keep you update if you want. Also at least part of it will be capture via pics and videos to be taken only by my wife. Maybe I can share some if she gives permission and anyone wants to see.
Old 09-05-2017, 02:28 PM   #15
bamadude01
getDare Devil

I'm glad you decided to go through with it. I think you'd regret missing the opportunity to live out a fantasy. I would like to see pics of the evening, and see the progression of your service.

Although it is the bride's decision, I think it would be best to start out milder, and strip as the evening goes on.

Advertisements
Kink Talk