Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 05-02-2011, 12:22 PM   #1
gearhead233

Default Rachael"s Setup

This is my first story so any feedback will be appriciated. The story may not seen about t or d at first but i promise that is the main ideas behind it. Enjoy

Chapter 1
“What’s taking so long Rachael, dinner is getting cold!” Matt yelled up the stairs.
“I’m checking my e-mail, give me a minute!” Rachael replied.
Matt and Rachael were always fighting; especially since their parents died last summer in a car crash and Matt became her guardian. Rachael, a leggy blond with a thin build, long straight hair and a body that caught everyone’s attention, was only 15 when the accident happen so she was left to the charge of her older brother Matt, being he was 18. Matt unlike his sister is very shy although good looking, but lacks that his sister flaughts constantly.

“What the …! Who is grim714 and how did he get my e-mail address.” Rachael thinks while checking her e-mail. At first she thought it was just some junk mail but when she looked at the subject part it read, “Open me or you will be sorry.” Rachael, now little worried about this random e-mail opens it to see what the contents are. As she reads the message, the color quickly drains from her face. The terror of what the email contains brings tears to her eyes. The message reads:

“You don’t know me but I sure know you. I have in my possession a picture that I believe you don’t want anyone to see. If you want it to remain a secret you will become my slave and do whatever I what, whenever I say.” Attached to the message was a picture of her and her English teacher from last year behind the ROTC building and she is giving him head.

“Oh my god, how did they get this? There was no one around!” “What do I do now?” Just then Matt flings open the door, “come on I said, get off the damn computer now.” Rachael slams her laptop shut just as he enters the room. “I told you don’t ever barge into my room!! What if I was changing?” Rachael screams. “Well you’re not so come on, NOW”

Chapter 2
Two nights have passed since she received the message, but it still was the main thing she thought about. “Oh no, He sent another message” Rachael thinks while staring at her computer. She opens the message and reads its contents. She has already decided to do almost anything to keep this guy quite, but she was not ready for what was in store.

“As I said before you will be my slave or suffer the consequences. Your fist act is to take 5 pictures of you completely naked, no covering anything. Also make sure I can see your face in all of them. This is how I will know you have accepted your new role.”

Rachael is horrified with the turn of events but sees no way out. If she doesn’t do what this guy wants it will not only ruin her reputation but will ruin her teacher’s life. If she does what he wants then she might be able to save both of them. She reluctantly grabs the camera out of her desk and begins to remove her cloths. She first slides off the flimsy sun dress and then removes he bra and panties. She sets the camera on her dresser and sets the auto capture feature, before taking her position in front of it. The camera flashes once, twice, three, four, and five. Finally that’s over she thinks. She then returns to the computer and uploads the pics to the email. “This is the point of no return” she thinks as she reluctantly hits the send button.
Minutes later another message pops up from him.

“Great pics I will add them to my collection, for your next task I want you to convince your two best friends, Tara and Jo to come over for a sleep over. I will send you a list of tasks to complete while their there on Friday.”
Rachael’s heart sinks as she realizes that what she will have do will include others. She picks up the phone and calls Tara first followed by Jo. They both are excited and agree to come over on Friday. Rachael tells them that she has the whole weekend planned out but it is a surprise.

On Friday Rachael checks her email and there is the message she has been dreading. She opens it and reads what her fate will be. “Firstly, you will tell no one that you are a slave or that I am making you do things. Second, you will play truth or dare and try and get your brother in on it. You will try and make it as dirty as possible and you will do any dare no matter what. The game will last from 8 pm till midnight and that is all for tonight.”
gearhead233 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to gearhead233 for this post:
Old 05-02-2011, 12:42 PM   #2
ffgamer
getDare Sweetheart

sounds very good so far cant wait to hear more
Old 05-02-2011, 04:54 PM   #3
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to firenight Send a message via Yahoo to firenight
Talking

hopeing for more soon
firenight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 08:15 PM   #4
gearhead233

I will be posting 2 chapters at a time and the next one will come tomorrow night
Old 05-02-2011, 08:20 PM   #5
Silvercola

This could be a great story. we shall find out soon
Silvercola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 01:24 AM   #6
jj111

Looks good, keep it up.
jj111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 06:16 AM   #7
thefunman
getDare Succubus

Great story, keep up the good work. Can't wait unil the next part. Hope it is coming soon.
thefunman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 03:01 PM   #8
gearhead233

Here is the next two chapters. Enjoy

Chapter 3

<Doorbell rings>
“I’ll get it.” Rachael yells. She expected it to be either Tara or Jo coming over for the “forced” sleepover. She opens the door but to her surprise no one’s there. She opens the screen door to look out and see if someone was out there but then she notice a box sitting next to the door with just her name handwritten on the top.

“What could this be” she wondered as she picked up the box and carried it into the living room. “I didn’t order anything?” she then pulled the tape off the top and opened the package to see what it contained. Inside there was an envelope with her name on it and a bunch of small things wrapped in tissue paper. She took the envelope out first and opened it.
The note read:
Hello again my little slave,
What kind of party would it be without some party favors? Inside I have included a video camera, a few vibrators, candles, handcuffs, rope, and various other little toys. I want you to setup the video camera somewhere that no one will notice but it can still capture everything that is going on. After the party I want you to upload the video to me. Also since I spent a fair bit of money on these toys I will expect them to all be used tonight. And as a reward for your cooperation, the better the video the less time I will keep you as my slave. This is your one and only chance to lessen your time so you might want to make use of it. Have fun my dirty little slave,

You’re Master

“Oh my god” she thought as she started unwrapping the toys. “Not only does he want me to do dirty things with my friends but he wants me to video tape it too!” After she unwrapped everything she tossed it all back into the box except for the video camera. “Where in the hell am I going to put this?” As she looked around the room for a spot to put the camera. Finally she decided on a cupboard that was right next to the couch and put it on the shelf and closed the door until it was only slightly open. “that should work as long as no one shuts it or looks in it.” Then she slid the box to the corner next to the television and relaxed until her friend got there.

Chapter 4

She was just about asleep when the door bell rang again. She look up at the clock which showed 7:12 as she walked to the door. “This has to be one of them.” She thought. When she opened the door she says that it was Jo. Jo, an eighteen year old girl who she had been friends with for as long as she could remember, is a few inches shorter than Rachael but has larger breasts. She has darker skin than Rachael as she spends a lot of time at the beach. “Hey Rachael.” Jo says as Rachael opens the door. “Hey, where’s Tara, is she with you?” replies Rachael. “No her friend is dropping her off after they go to the store, their getting us a bottle of something to spicen up the night.” Jo comes in and the two girls talk for a while until Tara arrives.

About 10 minutes later Tara arrives at the house. As she comes in Rachael can clearly see the bottle of tequila that she is carrying. Tara is the youngest of the three, being 3 months younger than Rachael, but looks much older. She’s the type that can go anywhere without being carded. She is 5’5 with long brown hair and very skinny. She, unlike the other two, has almost no breasts to show for but her body makes up for that fact.

“So what do you have planned for the night?’ Jo asks Rachael once everyone is settled in. “Well I thought we could play truth or dare.” Replied Rachael. “Sure, I’m in.” Tara quickly chimes in as she takes the tequila out and pours some into three glasses. “Sure why not?” Says Jo after taking her first shot of tequila. “Cool, I say we get my brother in on it though.” Rachael tells them. “What, no!!” they two girls reply in Unisom. “Oh come on it will be fun; we can get him to dress up like a girl and stuff!” Rachael tells them. “Well that would be funny.” Jo says. The two girls look at each other than Tara agrees to let him play. “Ok I will ask him.” Rachael says as she runs up the stairs.
<Knock at the door> “Hey bro come here for a minute” Rachael says.
Matt sticks his head out of his door and replies “what do you want.”
“I and my friends want to know if you want to play truth or dare with us.”
“NO, I don’t want to play anything now go away.” Matt yells at her in an annoyed tone.
“Come on, it will be fun.” Rachael says trying to convince him.
“I said no” matt repeats.
“You might get to see my friends naked” Rachael says with a grin on her face.
Matt pauses for a second, “well I haven’t got any plans for tonight so I guess. I’ll be down in a few.”
Rachael heads back down stairs and tells the others the good news.

Likes: Semi Public, flashing, being controlled, ice, candle wax, cum play, driving, and imagination.

Limits: Extreme pain, any thing illegal, Parents , permanent, messy

Rachael's setup
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=75232

Last edited by gearhead233; 05-03-2011 at 03:10 PM.
Old 05-03-2011, 04:42 PM   #9
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to firenight Send a message via Yahoo to firenight

hopeing for more nice cliff hanger
firenight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 08:36 PM   #10
Silvercola

Is this going to be a lesbian story?
Old 05-03-2011, 08:56 PM   #11
gearhead233

This story is going to incorporate a little of everything i dont want to spoil but there will be some lesbian parts in the next installment coming by the end of the week.

Likes: Semi Public, flashing, being controlled, ice, candle wax, cum play, driving, and imagination.

Rachael's setup
Old 05-03-2011, 09:01 PM   #12
Bigbroly

Send a message via MSN to Bigbroly

hopefully lesbian inst with the handcuffs :P
Bigbroly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 05:59 PM   #13
gearhead233

Sorry ive been busy with finals so i only have one chapter this time.

Chapter 5
As Matt makes his way into the living room the three girls are already sitting in a circle on the floor. Rachael had already secretly switched on the camera by this time. “Matt you can sit between Jo and Tara, ok?” Rachael says to him. “The rules are we will play till midnight, and anything goes. If there is a problem with a dare the group will vote to see if you still have to do it.” Matt takes his seat and asks who is going to go first. “I’ll go first” Tara says, “Jo Truth or dare?” “Truth” replies Jo. “What is the farthest you have been with a girl and a guy?” asks Tara. “Hey that’s two questions, that’s not fair” replies Jo. “Just answer it” Tara shoots back at Jo. “Well, for guy I have gone all the way and for gir…” Jo starts to say when Tara interrupts. “Be more specific” Tara tells her. “Ok, Well I have had sex with a couple guys, and for girls I have kissed and been eaten out but I never ate them.” Everyone in the room gets a big smirk on their faces though Matt’s is the biggest by far.

“Ok, umm Matt truth or dare?” Jo asks. “Truth” Matt quickly replies. “Um have you ever tried to see your sister naked?” Both Matt and Rachael turn bright red at this question. “Well um” matt stutters a little. “You have to be completely honest Matt” Jo says. “Yes maybe once or twice when we were younger.” Matt says with a blushing face. “Ok my turn Rach truth or dare?” Matt says. “Truth” she says. “What is your dirtiest secret” Matt asks. “Well I guess it would be that I have a box full of toys its right there” Rachael says pointing to the box in the corner. She knows this is not completely true but it was a good way to introduce the “party favors” into the game. As Tara drags the box over they all look in and see the toys that are inside. “These could make the game more interesting” Tara says.

“Tara Truth or dare” Rachael says. “Well I’ll break the ice, dare” Tara replies. “Ummm, I dare you to flash your breasts for 15 seconds.” Rachael replied. “Wow ok I guess” Tara says as she stands up and pulls her shirt up exposing he naked breasts. Her A cup breasts are completely bared and Matt is loving every minute of it. “Ok times up, Rachael truth or dare?” Tara says while she pulls her shirt back down and retakes her seat. “I guess dare” Rachael says nervously to Tara. “I dare you to remove your shirt and bra for the rest of the game.” “What? Really?” Rachael questions. “Yep” Tara replies with a stern voice. Rachael first pulls her shirt over her head then nervously unclasps her bra using her arm to cover her breasts. “ Ok, Jo Truth or dare?” “Dare” says Jo. “I dare you to order a pizza and when it gets here you have to answer it completely naked and you can’t cover yourself at all.” “Your joking right I can’t do that.” Jo says. “I want a vote.” “Ok let’s vote all in favor” Rachael says. Everyone’s hand goes up except Jo’s. “Well there’s your answer. “ You’re going to pay for this” as she picks up the phone and places the order.

“Matt Truth or dare” Jo says. ”Well if I pick truth ill seem like I’m scared so dare” Matt replies. “Close your eyes and flash everyone in the group your cock for 30 seconds. We are allowed to touch it if we want. After your done you must guess who touched you and in what order. For everyone you get wrong you have to flash us for 30 seconds longer. Matt proudly stands up and closes his eyes. He is just about to drop his pants when Tara says they should put the blindfold from the box on his so he doesn’t cheat. Jo retrieves the blindfold and puts it on Matt. Matt then drops his pants to his ankles exposing himself to the three girls. Tara immediately jumps up and starts rubbing his cock for a few seconds then Jo follows suit for a few seconds longer. Tara motions to Rachael to do it next but Rachael shakes her head no so Tara stands back up and grabs his dick again. After the time was up Matt says that Jo was first Tara second and Rachael was third. “Nope, nope and nope.” Jo says. Jo tells him that Tara went first then herself then Tara again. “That’s not fair you didn’t say that one person could go twice.” Matt says. “Oh well drop them” Jo says back.

Rachael's setup
Old 05-07-2011, 09:04 PM   #14
Silvercola

Great continue soon good job
Old 05-08-2011, 12:16 AM   #15
archie21
getDare Succubus

Nice chapters. though the pace is a little quick for my liking.... you could have padded it a little... however i shall continue to read.

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk