Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 04-11-2013, 03:21 PM   #1
dareslut10

Default Big Brother. (Fiction)

"Anyone up for a bit of truth or dare?" my brother Royce asked as my friends arrived. We all nodded in agreement as we climbed into the hot tub.
''Ok Rissa, you get to go first!" he said to me "Truth or Dare??"
"Dare" I said smirking. My friends were all guys so they stared at me. My boyfriend Jeff, hugged me tighter.
"Strip" Royce said. Already in my panties and bra in the hot tub I nodded. I first stood and turned my back to the boys. I pulled my thong just under my butt and wiggled them down off my legs. I turned around covering my pussy and pulled off my bra revealing my 36C cup tits. The guys whistled as I paraded around nude. I threw the underwear into the yard next door. I sat back down in the hot tub and Jeffs fingertips grazed my body.
"Get off of her loverboy" Royce snapped but slowly moved his raised arm down laying it onto my unshaved pussy. I tensed afraid he was gonna make a repeat of what he did last year at my sweet 16. But I'll leave that story for another time. Jeff put his hand on my boobs and felt them. He soon had his hand smacked away by Royce.
"Ok fine," Jeff said "I dare Royce to make out with Olivia for 2 minutes" I pulled away from both of them (I'm Olivia if you didn't know).
"he can't kiss me!" I squealed.
"Relax," Royce said easing me into his lap holding me close. He grazed my lips with his and started sucking on my lower lip. I slowly stuck my tongue down his mouth. He felt my pussy and reached to grab my ass.
dareslut10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 03:36 PM   #2
jdubs90

ver interesting
jdubs90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 09:28 PM   #3
eabhlin01

pretty good so far
eabhlin01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 06:58 AM   #4
dareslut10

I moaned a little when he started to finger me.
"Ok you're done" he replied as Royce pulled his fingers out of my pussy. I longed for more wanting so much. But at the time I was a virgin and I would be until Jeff and I saw fit. Royce's best friend Steve laughed.
"Enjoyed it a little to much Liv?" he said.
"Steve, Truth or Dare?" Royce said
"Dare of course" he replied
"I dare you to give yourself a handjob and cum allover someone's face!" he said. Steve stripped nude and started stroking his 10" cock. It was huge and I was so horny that I wanted it bad. He told me to lay down outside of the hottub. I did and he sprayed cum allover my face.
"Let's go in, a few more people are coming!" Royce said even though noone else was coming. Once we were inside the game continued. Royce made the game so I couldn't dare anyone but they could dare me.
"Ok Liv lay down and close your eyes for five minutes we can touch you however we want," Steve said. I lay down on the floor the cum came off my face after a dip before we went in. Steve started to play with my nipples, Royce was fingering my pussy and Jeff was kissing me from above. I moaned and came just as the five minutes were up.
"She came without permission!" Royce yelled and began spanking my pussy. I howled in pain.
"Royce stop! Stop im sorry!!!!" I yelled.
"Call me and Steve master," he told me as he continued to spank my pussy.
"Master please stop!" I said howling. Steve smiled evilly. Jeff only stood there in shock of what just happened.
"Now get to bed both of you and Liv you better be a virgin when you wake up," he yelled
When we reached my room I said "Jeff I'm ready for it."
dareslut10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 09:41 PM   #5
dickface

Olivia is one of my favorite names for a girl. Sexy story, cant wait for more of that!

PM me, I love to chat about everything!

M/18/Bisexual

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=62861
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk