Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 04-09-2013, 04:25 PM   #1
dareslut10

Default Daddys Little Girl (Fiction)

I peered into the window seeing my father was already in there I shook in fear. Before I entered the house I saw a set of clothes laid out. Booty shorts (cotton and easily rippable and a tight tank top. There was also a note that read:
Ok toy strip outside and leave off your bra and undies. Put on the clothes I have laid out for you and there will be no punishment.
Love you baby,
Daddy
I stripped just as my best guy friend came walking up the porch. I quickly pulled on the shorts and the tank but as I looked down my nipples were already hard from the cold.
"What the fuck are you doing?" he asked as I walked into the house in my too tight outfit.
"Please just go. You don't want to see this," I said and watched as he moved away from me.
My dad dragged me in and spanked my ass 10 times for being late. He tied me down to the dinner table and circled my pussy with his finger getting me more and more aroused. He cut a small hole in my shorts and shoved his finger into my pussy abruptly. I came all over the table and my father smacked me.
"How dare you cum without the permission of me or your mother!" he said as my mom walked in fully dressed. At this moment I was jelous of her, getting to have her clothes on and everything but as you will soon come to see my mom was not much different from my dad. My mom knelt and started to untie me.
"Listen, Horrace just wait until she finishes making us dinner and wait until I bring in this young boy outside the window." she smirked as she said it and dragged in my best friend, Jack.
"Jack!" I yelled only to recive a smack on the pussy from my dad.
"Shes a sexy one ain't she boy?" my dad asked Jack. Jack only nodded in embarassment. My mother bent me over to show jack my wet pussy.
"That just makes you want to fuck her doesn't it?" she asked. Jack took a step towards me with an obvious erection growing.
dareslut10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 07:26 PM   #2
jdubs90

interesting start
jdubs90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 08:29 PM   #3
dareslut10

My dad cut the rest of the fabric away from my pussy and my hands went flying down to protect it. Jack was almost mesmerized he had never seen my pussy before. Suddenly he snapped out of it he only stared at me ashamed and took off with a leap. I soon was stuck making my parents dinner. When I bent to get something I was promptly smacked on my wet open pussy. I sat and didnt eat. My dad finally decided enough was enough and tied me down to the table. He licked my exposed pussy wriggling his toungue in and out of my pussy laughing evilly. I moaned and felt him insert a finger he felt around and pushed it in and out. Finsllly he put in his cock pushing in and out. This was only my second time so I was still screaming for mercy as it was in me.

(short sorry)
dareslut10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 09:43 PM   #4
eabhlin01

hmm nice so far, keep up the good work :3
eabhlin01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk