Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 04-09-2013, 03:30 PM   #1
Sandman777

Default The band games

Cast

Name: Amber
Grade: 12
Height: 5,1
Instrument: flute
Cup size: dd
Amber is the oldest and older sister to Jason. She is a shorter curvy girl

Name: Jason
Grade: 10
Height: 5,8
Instrument: clarinet/sax
Dick size: 8
He is younger brother to Amber with a slim build

Name: Maddy
Grade: 9
Height: 5,5
Instrument: clarinet
Breast size: c
Maddy is a beautiful young lady with a great body for her age but is at points a little spacey

Name: Sheighlyn
Grade: 8
Height: 5,7
Instrument: clarinet
Breast size: b
She is very tall for her age and very shy

Name: CeCe
Grade: 10
Height: 5,5
Instrument: sax
She is very beautiful

Name: Jasmine
Height: 5,0
Instrument: snare drum
Breast size: a
She is very small for her age

Name: Meghan
Height: 5,6
Instument: french horn
Breast size: a
She is a chubbier girl who hasnt quite devloped yet

Name: Lexi
Grade: 11
Height: 5,7
Instrument: color guard
Lexi is very pretty but has a little gothic edge
Sandman777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 01:40 PM   #2
Sandman777

Part 1 Let the games begin

"This years south carolina 2a marching band state champions are the groverton high school marching wildcats" the annocers voice rang through out the stadium. We went crazy we actually one our school its first ever state championship for marching band. Now its time to party. After we got back to our school we decided to go to our friend sheighlyn's house to chill for the night.

After a few drinks my sister came up with a crazy idea. "Hey guys why dont we do a something" Maddy asked. "Like what" CeCe replied. "I know I just got to go get supplies" Amber said. "Ok cool" Lexi replied.

Amber got in her car and was gone for about 20 minutes while we all waited anxiously. "Where is she, she should have came back by now" sheighlyn asked. "Hey guys are you ready for some fun" Amber asked. "Sure but what are we doing" I asked. "Playing a game called elimination" Amber replied.

The rules
The goal of this game is to be the last one standing. Everyone will get 50 feet of rope, handcuffs, a puzzle piece, and execpt jason a strapon. Girls you get fucked in the ass your out. Jase for you a girl must squise your bare balls. When that is done you must surrender your puzzle piece to your eliminator you can still steal anothers though. The winner is the first one to put the puzzle together wins and gets a speacial prize. The game will begin in 15 minutes at 11:00 sharp grab your stuff and go get ready.

So i did as i was told grabed my 3 belongings and headed outside towards the woods at the back of her house and waited for the clock to strike 11.

Last edited by Sandman777; 04-10-2013 at 02:19 PM. Reason: Mistake
Old 04-11-2013, 05:53 PM   #3
Sandman777

Part 2 My first costumer

While i was waiting in the woods I thought why not set a trap. There was this old oak tree with a huge branch about 15 feet high. I then cut my purple nialon rope in half then tied a stick to one of my sections of rope and through it over the branch then untied it. My trap was set.

Pretty soon I saw a shadowy figure about 50 feet out. So I decided to try out my invention. I tried to sneak up on them as quitely as I could. I felt my heart beating out of my chest. When i saw there back turn. I made my move.

I spinted towards it. They didn't see me until it was to late. I lunged at them and tackled them to the ground. She tried to slip out of her jacket to get away, but I wrestled to grab her wrist and pin her legs. When I grabed them i secured her hands with handcuffs. No surprise i caught our resident redneck Jasmine.

"Come here" I demanded. I grabed the jacket she took off and her handcuff chain. I then lead her to my tourcher device. I tied a knot around her handcuffs chain then I hoisted her about a foot in the air and tied it down.

There she was like a hang piece of meat i pulled up her light pink tee shirt over her head. Then I removed her skin tight blue jeans. There she is looking defeated as her long bleach blond hair flowed down to her white bra and her hot pink strapon.

"Piss yourself" I commanded. "Said piss yourself" I said it louder. She just hung there almost in tears trying to hide her shame. "Do it" I said as I broke of a then branch and started to beat her small little ass. After a few good licks I heared something wet hitting the strapon. "Open your legs" I said giving her another good swat. She did as a golden white stream poured all over her jeans.

Next I pulled her white bra up and strapon down revealing her tiny little boobs and soaking wet pussy. I walked around her afew times feeling her small a cup boobs with nipples hard from the night air. Then I touched her ass and pussy. I went and grabbed her piece out off her jacket pocket.

I then pulled down my pants showing my light black dick hopped on the stump and said "thats now mine." The I stuck my dick into her white little ass as she started to scream to a wave of pleasure and pain. I hooked both hands under her legs and began to thrust her body on my dick. I then started fingering her pussy as her moans got louder until she cummed on my hand. I kept going sticking my whole fist as she again screamed in it this time until I cummed in her ass and she cummed on my hand.

"Good job" I told her. I put on my pants and freed her. She got dressed except for not putting on her jeans as I grabbed my restrants. She ran away. I left in search of my next victum.
Old 04-12-2013, 08:33 PM   #4
Sandman777

Part 3 Look who I spot

As I was walking to the edge of the woods I saw my sister hiding behind a bush right out side ghe house. I thought "this is a chance i cant pass up." So I charged at her in a full sprint. She heard me coming and stood up. We wrestled a little until I got the upper hand. I dragged her back to the outer woods and handcuffed her to a branch.

I then stole her rope and through hers and my rope over another big branch about 8 feet off the ground. I then reomoved the handcuffs and took of her red tee shirt and black bra revealing her lucious d cup light brown boobs. I then lead her to thoughs 3 ropes as if a hangmans nuce. I took her rope and tied it in a figure 8 patern around her boobs, tied, and then took the other end looped it around a branch and under a root. Then pulled lifting her half a foot of the ground.

Then I pulled down her jeans and purple strapon, and took my two ropeand tied them to her legs in a arial split. I then took of my pants and put her strapon on and pulled down to be just under my dick. At this point she almost in tears with pain. I then took both dicks and stuffed them up my sisters big fat ass. She let out a scream of pain and pleasure. I moved faster and faster the faster i went the louder she screamed. I then started massaging her soaking wet pussy and she screamed louder. Until she arched back and fired as I cummed in her ass.

After This moment of exticacy "where is your piece" I asked. "In my purse" she replied. I looked around and no purse. I then remeber leaving it behind when I grabbed Amber. "Dam" I said as I took off leaving her tied up to retrieve her purse. I return to the spot and grab the purse. Then bang I was out cold.

Last edited by Sandman777; 04-16-2013 at 01:16 PM.
Old 04-16-2013, 01:57 PM   #5
Sandman777

Part 4 I was caught

As I slowly began to wake up, I started feeling someone next to me. Then I saw her my capitor standing over me. It was maddy. "Good job meg telling me where jason and amber where but I still must take your piece though" Maddy said. I looked around and saw that the person I was feeling was Megan and we were both tied together in the dinning room and are naked.

"Jason now that your awake the fun can really begin" she said. She then comes and squezes my bare balls. Your out which means you cant get mine or her puzzle piece for a little bit. She then pulls down her tight black shorts showing a lime green strapon. She then grabs to chairs and balences her self in a squat like position over are heads. "Lean back and open wide" she said. We did as we were told and leaned are heads back to where they are side by side.

She then lifted back the strapon to reveal a wonderious young pussy. As we saw her glory hole something wet began to flow out of it on to are faces. We are being pissed on. When she was finished she untied us and told Megan to suck my dick. As she started maddy pushed her big lime grenn monster in Megans ass. Megan stopped sucking and started screaming. She then feel forward on my chest. "I told you to suck him but fine have it your way" she said as she grabed my dick and shoved it down her vagina.

Her scream got louder and her face turned red with agony. I wondered so I looked down past her small boobs to her pussy which now ozzed blood. She was a virgin
Old 04-16-2013, 10:08 PM   #6
dickface

Im glad you are continuing, this is exciting and excitable

PM me, I love to chat about everything!

M/18/Bisexual

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=62861
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 10:46 AM   #7
Sandman777

Part 5 First timer

"Oh so thats why you made your deal with me to give me your puzzle pieces no sex plus either jason or amber" Maddy said surprised as she saw the blood ozzing out of her pussy on to my dick. Megans screams of pain soon turned to moans of pleasure. She was still emmbarassed though that she was discovered. We then when faster and faster until megan arched back and cummed on my dick.

After that Maddy took off her strapon and gave it to Megan and said "do as you wish." Megan put it on then said "Jason its your turn." She then went behind me and jammed that green strapon up my ass. Next Maddy saw what was going on and shoved her gorgous ass on my dick as a wave of pleasure and pain came over us. I then started massaging maddy soaking wet pussy. Me and her where yelling and screaming until we fired.

After this we got up and maddy took are four pieces and left to find the other three but I knew I needed to find them first. So I set off to hunt one of them down. I searched the whole house until I caught a lucky break when I checked in the up stairs attic bathroom where when I opened the door I saw sheigh taking a piss. She tried to defend her self but she was caught.

I dragged her out of the bathroom with her pants and strapon on the ground. I hand cuffed her to the pool table and removed her pants and found two pieces. I was ready for some fun.

Hey guys what do you think jason should do to her.
Old 04-21-2013, 12:15 PM   #8
Sandman777

Part 6 Im back in

"Well the lady of the house Im honored why dont we do this in your room" I commanded. She shock her head no. "Let me rephrase that, take me to your room" I commanded as I went to uncuff her from the table for transport. When I got one hand free she punched me in the nuts. I luckly was able to grab her hair and then reply the handcuffs.

"Oh your going to pay" I said. I grab her stapon. I then lead her by her hair to the toilet. When she saw it she tried to stop me but couldnt get away. I threw her half naked body down to her knees with her head over the toilet still contain her fresh urine. I took the black strapon and put the head of it in her ass.

"Now you must do what ever I say" I told her as I removed the strapon from her butt and lifted the toilet seat. "Drink it like the bitch you are" I said as i threw her face in the yellow brew. She tried to just lick it but then i pushed her head more into where her mouth was submerged. I stood up and put my knee on her head then spanked her bare ass repeatedly saying drink. I pulled her by her hair out saying "you dont want to drink your own piss." She shock her head no to shy to speak.

"Fine drink mine" I said as i pulled down my pants and stuck my dick in her mouth and started peeing. I then grabbed a chunk of her hair so she couldnt pull it out. When I was done I grab her stuff and had me take her to her room. I then locked the door and sat her on the bed and said "showtime." I then started looking through her panty drawer.
Old 04-23-2013, 08:53 PM   #9
daredevil2
getDare Sweetheart

I realy like the story

i have a smaller dick then paaltjepaal and i want to suck his Cock!!!
daredevil2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 09:09 PM   #10
dickface

I like this, I can really feel the characters you know?

M/18/Bisexual

Old 04-25-2013, 02:54 PM   #11
Sandman777

Part 7 The lady of the house

As I open the draw I see her turning red as I reveal a messy sea of bras and panties. I drove my hands inside the draw. Feeling all her unmensionables then I felt something weird at the bottom. I pulled out a vibrator and more importantly her diary. "No dont" she said but it was to late I was hooked. I undid the latch and looked inside.

I started to read a love poem it started like "oh my love a hidden film forbidden love. If another player, another time, another grade then maybe we could be together." It went on to say "but he is a king upon men if only I had sweet Jasons hand." I flashed her a smile saying you like me. Her face turned even brighter red as she gave a small nod of yes.

We flashed each other a smile. Well after this, I mean do you want to go out with me. She jumped up and hugged me and said "yes on two condisitions one you win this but two." she said as she pushed me on her bed "you hold nothing back." She sat on my chest with her cute little butt facing towards me. She then scooted back until her crouch was in my face and my dick was in hers. We then started to lick each other. After a while she turned around and kissed me on the lips.

We soon stuck my dick in her super small soaking wet pussy. She started moving up and down. I sat up nd removed my shirt then I unbuttoned her blouse then her black bra showing her super fine tits. We started moving faster until In a few minutes we minutes when we exploded on each other. She hopped off and kissed me again as we where both out of breath. All of a sudden we heard a banging at the door.
Old 04-25-2013, 11:23 PM   #12
daredevil2
getDare Sweetheart

Great i didnt see that coming

i have a smaller dick then paaltjepaal and i want to suck his Cock!!!
daredevil2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 11:17 AM   #13
Sandman777

Part 8 Surprise Attack

"Quick Jason hide in my closet" she said. I hide there as she unlocked the door and awnsered it. As soon as the door opened lexi pushed it openand shoved Sheighlyn on the bed and handcuffed her to the head board. "Aw look at you the holder of the last two pieces hiding in her room" Lexi said. Lexi then got up to lock the door.

She then pulled down her pants showing her light blue strapon and then removes it and holds it in her hand. Yeah I win she says as she sticks it in Sheighs ass. Just then I did something Lexi didnt see coming.

I walked behind her and stuck my dick up her ass. Lexi turns around shocked. "Your fucking my girlfriend and I dont like it so Im going to fuck you twice as hardI bend down and grab the handcuff key and hand it to her I then start thrusting. I go faster and faster she lets out a moan and lies flat on the bed. My girlfriend gets up puts the puzzle together and then takes a picture of it on my phone.

She then grabs the light blue dildo out of lexis hand puts it on gets underneath Lexi and starts fucking her pussy. She starts to moan again. Until she exploded al over her light blue dildo.

We let her go and send out a text that I have one.
Old 05-05-2013, 11:56 AM   #14
Sandman777

Part 9 To the Victor comes the Spoils

To that my sister replies everyone please get some rest and meet in the living room in the morning we have a winner. Everyone soon changed back to normal clothes turned in the equiptment piled in and sat down. "Now Jason as winner you get to give each of us losers a forfeit" Amber said. "Ok sweet, Meghan Ill start with you. Stand up here and bring your ass out" I said. She stood up to a chorus of ow's.

She stood up and took off her pajama short revealing a pair of power blue panties. "Drop them" I said. She took a deep breath as the other girls began to laugh at her. I had her stick it out while leaning on the couch as the other girls started touching it. "spread them" I told her as I stuck two fingers in her ass. The girls to make fun of her start chanting "what what up the butt." She now started to blush.

Then out of no where my girlfriend hands me a lubed up bat. So I grab it and stick it up there instead much to her dismy as a wave of pleasure and pain came over her. Then I heard the chants "fuck her" grow throughout the spectators so I remove the bat from her ass and ask "what position." I heard alot of awnsers but dececided on cowboy. So I had her lay down on the couch as I climbed aboard.

I stuck my dick in her pussy and started riding her lik a horse as she began to moan. I then lifted up her shirt just above her tiny boobs. I then went faster and faster until a scream and a explosion of white came out.
Old 05-05-2013, 09:43 PM   #15
dickface

Wow, very hot. When's the bext chapter?

M/18/Bisexual

Advertisements
Kink Talk