Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 01-26-2013, 02:01 PM   #1
keyper

Default This happens when you lose a bet (CHAPTER 1)

Well this isn't my first story, but its my first here, hope you enjoy.

Feedback would be nice too, I really would like to know your opinions, thanks and have fun reading

I Lost A Bet And They Made Me Their Slave

Recently I was contacted by an old friend who's name is Diane and she wanted to get together, I always had a crush on Diane but never told her, so getting back in touch was a great way to maybe be more than just friends, so when she invited me out to her place for a poker game, I said, "Sure, but I'm not that good at it, in fact I always lose when I play poker, lol", she laughed and said, "I will call you when to come over", I said "ok cool".

Later that night she called and told me to come over, and how to find her place, way out in a rural area, bout an hour from my place. I pulled into her drive and knocked on her door, she answered dressed very sexy, she has a gorgeous body and huge firm tits, she smiled and hugged me, and took my coat, I noticed a very lovely woman sitting at the table, shuffling cards, I could see they were both not feeling any pain as they had already indulged. There was part of a joint in the ashtray and a half bottle whiskey sitting next to a shot glass and a can of pop for chaser.

She introduced me to this lovely lady and said her name was Candy, and she was that, so I sat down and Candy poured me a shot, then another and another as Diane set some munchies on the table, and said this was it, just us three, well thats fine with me, and we proceeded to dish out the chips and play cards, getting very buzzed very quickly, well I was kicking butt, I kept getting amazing hands and they were getting alil upset. "Can't play very good eh? " Diane asks, " looks like your doing just fine to me, or maybe just lucky?, well lets put it all on the table then, this next hand will be for big stakes, if you think your lucky, here it is, if you win this hand, both Candy and I will be your slaves for the night, and do whatever you wish, but if you lose, then you have to be at our mercy and our slave and do as we wish, no matter what, agreed?" and Candy was shaking her head yes, so I said "sure, what the hell, sounds like fun either way, deal!"

The cards were dealt, I got a decent hand, so I stayed with it, we all laid are hands down, I had three of a kind, aces, but damn I was beat bad by them both, they started laughing and carrying on, then Diane says" ok, your now our slave, strip, you don't get to wear anything but a rope, right Candy?", " oh yes, right Diane... strip slave, do you have any rope?", I answered "yes, in my truck", she says "so go get it, and hurry", so I went out to my truck, it was pouring down rain, I got totally wet, grabbed the rope and went back in, they looked at me and said " wow its raining?, cooool," and told me to tie up my cock and balls with the rope.

I made a slipknot, put it around the base of my hard cock, its already standing straight up even with my bellybutton, Diane said "make it tight now", so I cinched it tighter, then wrapped the rope around my balls 6 or 7 times till, they were very tight and stretched out in front of me, they admired my rope job and said my cock will make for a good whipping post, Diane went into the other room and came out with a bag which she pulled two whips out and gave one to Candy, these whip consisted of 7 or 8 strands of leather about 9 inches long, Candy grabbed my rope and lifted me up on my toes by my balls, then they both started to whip my balls and cock telling me I will do as I am told no matter what, and if I fail to obey punishment would be severe, but if I obeyed and pleased them they would reward me with a good cock whipping, and proceeded to whip my cock at least twenty times each but not real hard, just enough to show they meant business. I loved it, felt so intense, I was so high on the rush right now that i couldn't refuse them, so I was at their mercy to do as they wished.

It was starting to get very stormy outside, the rain was just pouring and the wind was blowing it sideways, it battered the windows, Candy looked at Diane and said" wow its really storming, and its raining so heavy, we should send him out in it, and make him walk down the road to the lil store and back, its only a few blocks, think he can do it?", Diane replied, "good idea Candy, yes I think he can and will, but first we need to warm him up before we send him out into that cold nasty storm, lets both give him fifty lashes to his cock and balls, then fifty each to his ass," and they started in on me, taking turns making my cock fly around like crazy, then they whipped my ass hard and tied my rope to my legs so when I took a step it yanked on my balls.

They shoved my naked ass out the door, telling me to walk to the store down the road and back, if I make it back in less than 20 minutes I would get a hard 200 lashes to my balls so walk slow, and off I went. I was soaked in seconds, I could only walk very slow and take short steps, if a car should happen to come along, I couldn't get to hiding fast enough, which also turned me on very much, I felt so at their mercy and loved it. I finally made it to store, the parking lot was well lit and seemed no one was around, I was told I had to touch a signpost at edge of parking lot.

I found it and walked up to it, the rain was blowing sideways and I figured no one would be out in this shit so I walked to the pole and touched it, just then someone yelled out, "you always walk naked in the pouring rain?", I spun around to see a beautiful girl, apparently the store clerk standing near a dumpster, she was throwing out the garbage, I said "holy shit you scared me,", she said" yeah? well i just bout had a heart attack when I seen you naked and tied up like that and walking up to my parking lot, what gives anyway?"

Well after explaining to her my bet and my having to walk naked in rain to her store, she laughed and said she liked it and told me I had to come to her store and come inside, and be a customer, then she would send me back with proof I was in the store, so I agreed, she was having fun with me, I told her that I was cock whipped before they sent me here, and would get more when I got back, she laughed, grabbed my rope pulling me behind her into the store, she said I was on camera, but she would erase it if I did as she wanted and she smacked my cock hard and yanked me up on my toes telling me she would like to have me as her slave sometime. I was really getting off on this, she gave me some gum to take back for proof I was in her store then she told me to come back again sometime when I wasn't so tied up by someone else and she would be glad to strip and tie me up making me her slave, and then she sent me out into the rain again smiling as I left.

So I worked my way back to the house and when I got there the girls were waiting for me asking what took so long, I told them what happened, they laughed and then said, "well shit lets have him go back to the store then since he is a welcomed customer and have him get us some munchies and drinks." They let me untie for awhile so I could get some relief, after they teased and tortured me awhile they made me tie up again and played tug a war with my balls making me walk away from them pulling as hard as I could while they pulled on my balls and cock, I fell to my knees and crawled on hands and knees away from them as my balls were being pulled back between my legs harshly, they laughed and joked and said I was so funny looking with my big balls stretched out past my ass straining against the rope, and they then proceeded to stretch me out on the coffee table, tied me down spread eagle on it, grabbed my rope, yanked me up by my balls arching me off the table, then told me I was gonna get 50 lashes each on my balls then 50 each on my cock from both of them.

Then they tied a 3 pound hand barbell to my rope pulling my balls down hard and sent me to the store with a list to be filled, which would take some time finding all of the items on list, so I would have to wander the whole store swinging this weight painfully yanking on my balls to find them and I was not allowed to ask the girl where anything was, and if she helped me I would suffer dearly, they sent me out the door, it was raining and blowing harder than before, didn't matter, I was in heaven and so high on the erotica of this adventure. I made my way down the road ducking from passing cars and finally made it there, walked into the store with the weight swinging back and forth pulling hard on my cock and balls, thankfully no customers were in there.

The store clerk just looked at me and laughed, "I see they sent you back, and packing some weight on those balls, good job girls hehe Nice, I like it, does it hurt?, sure looks heavy, lol, cmon in, your so wet, its really blowin out there, and your friends are really making you work this time? well don't worry, I wont be any easier on you, your at my mercy here", and she walked up to me and grabbed my throbbing cock and yanked it up against the weight, making me grimace, she said "wow you are big boy aren't you? makes it easier for me to smack around this big cock and those big hard balls," as she smacked them around," I see you got a list of items, and a note saying to not help you find anything, I can do that hehe, more fun to watch you wander around the store like that, now go get your shopping done and I will check you out when your finished."

So I walked around getting the items they wanted, the weight was swinging and she was grinning watching my balls being yanked back and forth. I finally found everything on the list, my balls were blue and hurting, I got to the register where she was waiting, she asked, "How you gonna pay for this?, I looked at her and said, "I don't know? I have no pockets to carry money", she looked at my swollen cock and balls and said "I think a good cock spanking and ball smacking will pay for part of it, then for the balance you can come back later and you can eat my pussy and fuck me hard, or I can call the cops and have them drag you off, so what will it be?", I told her " smack my cock and balls as much as you want, I will eat you to orgasm and then fuck you deep and hard if you let me go,and I will come back again and let you have your way with me too ok?" she smiled, agreed and proceeded to smack my cock and balls hard with her hand, at least 20 times, then grabbed my rope and pulled me to the door with my items.

She dropped the rope, weight yanking my cock down hard and smacked my ass hard pushing me out into the rain telling me I better be back. I promised her I would and walked back to the girls, they were ecstatic when I told them what happened, and they were so horny, I was told to to lick them both into multiple orgasms then fuck them both till they screamed, then they promised me I would be theirs the rest of the weekend and maybe for the future too, and vowed to include the pretty girl at the corner store... to be continued...
keyper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 06:43 PM   #2
keyper

630 views and not one comment, good or bad?, wow, so much for my story
Old 02-08-2013, 06:53 PM   #3
mikey555
Account Banned

Default thats good

keep the story going..add more to it
mikey555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 07:58 PM   #4
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

That story was amazing! I want to see what happens on when he gets control!

Likes: Masturbation, Humiliation & nudity in private, Mild public, Ice, Anal, Light Pain, Orgasm Control, Outside
Maybe: Public, Pain
Limits: Family, Friends, Cum, Poo, Permanent, Blood, Piss, Toothpaste etc., Diapers,
frogman91234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 10:37 AM   #5
keyper

Thanks for the great response, in process of moving but will add another chapter real soon, thanks
Old 06-23-2013, 11:21 AM   #6
SlaveForYouu

The story is pretty good so far, my only issue in it is the grammar and the use of "lol" in their actual dialog. i mean, "I see they sent you back, and packing some weight on those balls, good job girls hehe Nice, I like it, does it hurt?, sure looks heavy, lol,"
SlaveForYouu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 05:38 AM   #7
tam

Not bad so far. Im looking forward to reading your next chapter.
tam is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bet, cock ball torture, slave