Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 05-05-2013, 11:03 PM   #16
awkwardgirl6

A story about band, something near and dear to this drum major's heart!
awkwardgirl6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 11:33 PM   #17
Sandman777

Part 10 sorry jazz

After meghan cummed all over I dont know what came over me. I wanted revenge so bad that I lifted her legs over my shoulders and keep shoving my dick down her pussy. She started to scream again. "Dont cum" I said. She tried to hold it in but she could not. Just before she released I fired from my dick which lead her to accidently letting it out.

After that I got up and said "Jasmine your turn." The room again filled with oh's as Jasmine got up and took her place. "Strip down please" I told her. She did as I reqested lifting of her shirt and bra and pulling down her shoes and panties. "Since you were first to lose your piece I'll let the girls have you" I announced. All the girls stood up even meghan and started examining her little body.

They then searched the house for punishment tools. They found cloths pins, belts, and sex toys and began towards there pray. They clipped to cloths pins to her nipples thenbent her over and whipped her until her ass was red then they held her down on the couch and filled her with strapons.

They put two in her ass, two in her vagina, then made her alternate blowing two strapons. The pain was tremendous she start panting like a dog. They moved faster the pain grew until she finaly released. They keep fucking her as the two girls on top decided to piss on her now. When they saw that they laid jasmine on the couch and all six of them pissed on her.
Sandman777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 04:01 PM   #18
Sandman777

Part 11 Revenge is sweet

The streams of gold and white flowed out of there pussies like a fountain with six sprayers over one central pool. Jasmine tried to hide move much to the dismay of the others. Maddy was the first to get done pissing. She was just over Jasmine's tiny tits.

She got out of a squat and found a tweleve inch long strapon unused in the competiton and went and shoved it up Jasmine's ass. Jasmine moaned in pain and turned on her side to where Lexi was then able to piss in her mouth. Then Maddy took her back as Amber finish, grabbed a second 12 incher, and then shoved it in her pussy.

The other girls finished an started started saying "make her cum." Soon after, she squirted heavly blushing the others got up and they all sat down. Just then I heard the door bell.

I got up put on my pants and went for the door. It was to fellow band members West and Kyle. "We heard about the games and we want in if not we will tell all your parents" Kyle said. "Fine you can help me get some revenge" I replied.

Last edited by Sandman777; 05-14-2013 at 06:24 PM.
Old 05-14-2013, 07:11 PM   #19
Sandman777

Part 12 The bitch gets hers

They both asked "what can we do." "Help me fuck Maddy" I replied. "Sure but what does this have to do with the game of beer pong" West asked. They didn't know about our real game after all and I dont want to be the squiler so I said "It doesn't we got really drunk last night and she decided to take a video of her hiving me a hand job and then pisssed on me and Jasmine in our sleep so we want revenge . We stoped playing though but there is still some alchol left as a reward for helping." As I said this I texted the girls "get dress hide the toys." They thought beer and sex with a hot girl sign me up as they both noded in agreement.

So we went inside and said they want to help me with something. They both then charged Maddy who at first fought back but the boys were just to strong. Maddy was wearing a black long sleve shirt and black jeans. Which the boys quickly removed revealing a bright trquious matching bra and thong. Maddy was really blushing as I later found out had a crush on West. They then pinned her boobs aginst the couch and then spanked her perfect ass a few times. They then unhocked her bra and pulled down her thong.

They next had her sit on the floor on her knees and pulled down there pants showing there fair size dicks. She then began to strock her hands up and down there schaft and her skilled tounge and lips to alternate dicks. Jasmine then yeld "pee on her." Thinking its for revenge right as she goes back to West's dick he hoses her right in her mouth. West then joins in.

When they get done West grabs her by her long blonde hair and say "Jason, Jasmine do you want to try." We both nod yes and get up and pisson her stuning naked body. When we finish Kyle lays on the couch maddy lays on top of him and West gets on top and begin to give her dp.
Old 05-18-2013, 02:16 PM   #20
Sandman777

Part 13 my turn for fun

Maddy moaned in a wave of pleasure and pain as both dicks thrust into her glory holes. They keep thrusting hard until after a few minutes maddy had her crush fire in her ass which lead to them all cumming. They pulled it out then swatted hard in the ass a few times really hard. They got up grabbed the beer and thanked me for letting them fuck her. They then left Then explained they have no real clue of are real game.

Watching the only girl to catch me get fucked I wanted to do a little action of my own. "CeCe I want you to sit on that couch alone" I commanded. "Im going to ask you a series of seven theory questions for every one you get right you dodge a bullet you get it wrong you lose a piece of clothing and if that happens I get to fuck your brains out" I said. "Ok sounds fun " she replied. I started by asking her an easy question which she got right with confidence. Then I asked her four hard questions which she got all wrong and one by one lost every piece of clothing and dignity.

She sat there stunned legs crossed and arms crossed covering her fair size boobs. I walked up to her without saying a word still stuned she had lost and I pried her legs open and began to use my tonge on her soaking wet pussy. She moaned a little I then unzipped my pants as she began to suck my cock. After a few minutes it erupted in her mouth and she ate it all.

I then stood her up and had her sit on my cock. She moan and began cursing upsenitise as she bounced faster and faster we keep going intil she screamed fuck and cummed. As I was about to let her up she had me keep going until I fired in her ass.
Old 05-20-2013, 03:27 PM   #21
Sandman777

Part 14 The big twist

She hopped off and began to get dressed while I made this announcement "Amber and Lexi go to the store and each buy a brand new sexy bikini then when you return go change into it." They locked at me weird since it was the middle of october but they figured it was part of there forfiet so they did as I said and left. When they returned and got changed they were told to come outside.

They both wore a cover up and came outside to the cool carolina air where they saw a tarp with a circle made out of duct tape covered in cooking oil. They both turned white as a ghoust. "Good your here as you can guess you to will be bikini oil wrestling until both of you are naked then the loser will be the winners sex slave" I announced. So both girls removed there cover ups reveal amber in a tight purple string bikini and Lexi in a shiny black one.

The girls then each got on there knees and then rushed each other Amber whose about 50 pounds bigger than Lexi easily took control and got on top. Lexis only defense was to grab ambers bottoms and give her a wedgie. This made Amber mad so she grabbed Lexis arms pinned them to the mat and put her big boobs on her face and got the round.

Both Lexi and Amber had to strip Lexi chose top while Amber choose bottom. The next round started similar to the first only this time they were slipperyer amber got on her side grabbed her bottoms with her arms due to the oil which were a thong and pulled while lexi squeeked until we heard a streching sound then pop.
Old 05-26-2013, 10:55 AM   #22
Sandman777

Part 15 Two birds one stone

"Congratulations Amber Now remove your bottoms so we can begin the third round" I said. Because you won the past few rounds Lexi will begin on bottom are you will be going on top of her" I announce. Lexi and Amber did as I asked Lexi got down and doggie style position and Wenthall Amber on top. What's even try to shake you feeling to slip out of Amber's grasp but was in the unsuccessful. Amber then but her in a headlock and then began spanking her firm tight ass then. Amber reach around with her legs and wrapping them around Lexi legs and put her in this spread eagle which made Lexi blush.

After A few minutes number was finally able to pin Lexi to the slipery mat by sticking her butt on Lexi's face. It was over Amber had won. "Here sister's prise" I said as I tossed her the 12 inch strapon. Lexi tried to scream for mercy but her screams were muffled by Amber's ass. "Lick my ass" Amber said "try to get it nice and wet." Amber and then got up and begin to spit on Lexi. She then put on the strapon and she got down and shoved it straight up Lexi small tiny ass.

Lexi began screaming from the pain and pleasure of it. I then pull down my pants and started fucking Her small tight vagina. Lexi kept screaming until she finally reached her apex and squirted everywhere. Then as I was still fucking Lexi, Amber got up and made her give her a blowjob. Amber then said "baby brother get up I want to have a turn." To which I got up and Amber took off her strap on and gave it to Lexi, and then sat on the strap on while I fucked her soaking wet pussy. We kept going until me an Amber exploded everywhere.
Old 05-31-2013, 10:30 AM   #23
Sandman777

Part 16 Finally

After that moment of pure epicness sheighlyn looks at the clock. "1:30 oh no my parents will be home any minute, get dressed, pick up, leave" she said. We did as she asked so we didnt get in trouble either. The girls after that kept wondering what I would do to her. We had talked it over and she said it would be fine if they got to choose. That was a mistake.

One day after band a few weeks later as sheigh was leaving the school to walk home Maddy asked if she could come over to her house. Sheigh said "sure." As the were heading out the back door by the gym Maddy pushed her into the boys locker room. Lucky for them there were no camaras.

They first hand cuffed her hands behind her back. They then grabbed her pink bikini style panties and stuck a tennis ballin it a twisted it around in a nasty wedgie. They then attached it to a pipe hanging in the corner of the room to have her hang there about a foot off the ground.

They then cut off her white shirt and white bra. Then Maddy said "lets use somthing Jason did to us." The girls began to think when Jasmine had an idea. "Why dont we torcher her until she soaks these blue jeans shes wearing. Each girl noded in approval.

Lexi just leave by pulling out a big English textbook out of her purse and began swatting her in the ass. Smack! Smack! The textbook slammed into her as the other girls began to taunt her and touch her other places. Smack! Smack! The barrage countiued.

After a few minutes her ass was probably red as Sheighlyn began to cry to the pain. Until she finally she finally decided to just piss her self. The liquid hit the inside of the jeans color them dark blue. The girls cheered. They then removed the jeans to se how her pink stained panties were doing when they decided to leave there victum. Finally about an hour later the underwear began to have a tearing sound until they finally gave way.

She fell down and rembered they took her clothes and only left her with her cell phone. I called jason and he came and picked me up and brought me some cloths. But before we left I gave him a thank you kiss in the back seat on his head. I then started moaning as he tried the other hole this time. I screamed in the wave of pain and pleasure. He kept a good tempo until we fired in a huge explosion. We kept dating for about 8 mounths until I moved away up north to ohio. But thats another story.

Advertisements
Kink Talk