Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 04-21-2013, 03:02 PM   #1
cmiller

Post The Private Island

So I've written a few stories in this context before. I've also published a book as well, however, I've never posted anything through this site. I've had this story idea for a while and it's been rattling around in my brain a bit and I figured I'd try it out and see how it does. Please give me feedback on what you think of it. It may be a little extreme once it gets going cause I do tend to write fairly sadistically but I'll try to keep it "sane" if that's a term that can be used on this site. Hehe.

This will be an ongoing work in progress. I am graduating in a few days and plan on starting up writing a lot more again. So I'll be continuing it regularly, however, I may get tied up with work or other things so please be patient if I go a week or two without an update.

It's gonna start off with a few short chapters to get the work up then I'll be posting longer segments when I have time to write them after finals.

Chapter 1 will start in the next post.
Old 04-21-2013, 03:03 PM   #2
cmiller

Default Chapter 1

It started innocent enough, as a typical college Spring Break trip to Florida. Michelle and Caroline booked two hotels, one in Daytona Beach for the first four days from Friday until Monday. Then they planned on going all the way down to Key West and live the Conch Republic lifestyle from Tuesday until they flew home on Sunday.

The stay in Daytona was the typical college trip, beach and tanning all day, lunch at little beach bar and grill restaurants, playing volleyball with guys on the beach, and drinking and partying all night. Nothing out of the ordinary, everything crazy and wild though. The two knew this was going to be the best trip ever since it was their senior year and both of them were heading off to study abroad for their grad degrees.

The two girls had been friends since junior year of high school, they did everything together and when they both got accepted to Michigan State they couldn’t wait to live the college life together as well. Both coming from very upscale families they always had wild and adventurous trips over spring break and summer. From to the road trip out to California over the summer of freshman year to see Michelle’s boyfriend at UCLA, even though they broke up a month later, to the cruise they took for their junior year once they were twenty-one and the secret stories of their hookups on board the boat. These two were inseparable and this Spring Break would be their last one together. They had to make it count. Little did they know, two other people were planning on ensuring this would be a Spring Break to remember for them.
Old 04-21-2013, 08:06 PM   #3
cmiller

Default Chapter 2

I get up from my barstool and Jim does the same left their bar stools and we go pay our tab at the Ocean Deck Restaurant and walked out onto the sand. The sand was warm and the sun was fairly hot compared to how it was over the weekend. The beach was fairly empty as it was only one o’clock on a Monday and the Volusia County schools didn’t have spring break until the following week.

Me and Jim are pretty good looking guys I’d say, never had much trouble with the ladies or anything like that. I’m about six foot four, about two hundred and five, give or take. I work out on a regular basis so I’m in good shape. Jim is just under six feet but just as in shape; we’ve sparred a few times and he can hold his own even though I’ve got about thirty pounds of muscle on him.

We make our way out across the beach towards the two girls, they just sat up and are popping open another Leinenkugel Summer Shandy as we approach. I look over at Jim and smile as we come up behind them. It’s just past noon so the sun is not yet at the point of casting a shadow over them as we come up from behind.

“Hello ladies,” I say, slightly startling them as they spin around.

“Hi, can we help you?” Michelle says, initially with an annoyance in her voice that turns slightly sensual as she gets a look at us.

“I just noticed the beer you were drinking, one of my favorites, and much better than all the crappy piss water everyone around here is drinking.”

“You want one?” Michelle says as she reaches into her cooler and pulls one out and places in on the ground. She then pats the towel and gives me a nod to sit down. Meanwhile Caroline is giving Jim an eye-fuck and reaches up to take his hand and pull him down next to her offering him a beer as well.

“I’m Mike,” I say as I take the beer from Michelle once I sit down.

“I’m Jim,” says Jim to Caroline and loud enough for Michelle to hear.

“I’m Michelle, that’s Caroline,” she says to me, “You boys from around here?”

“Actually yeah.”

The two girls perked up a little as we said that, as if they just found Waldo in finding a local.

“Well, not technically here,” Jim says, “We live down in the Keys, we’re just up here for business.”

“Business eh?” Caroline says, “What kinda business?”

“Well, we can’t really divulge too much. But we’re both in a cross of government and private sector work,” I say.

“Ooo,” Michelle says as she slides closer to me, “That’s sexy, so are you too some kinda secret agents?”

“If that’s what you want to think,” Jim laughs, “We are technically agents, and what we’re doing is a secret.”

“Well, ladies, I hate to cut this short but I just realized what time it was,” I said as I looked down at my cell phone that I had set to go off.

“Awww,” the two girls moaned as me and Jim got up to leave. Both of them stood up and helped us brush off a little sand on our shorts.

“Can we get your numbers, we’re heading down to the Keys tomorrow and maybe we could meet up down there?” said Caroline.

“You two are going to the Keys tomorrow?” I said with surprise, of course we knew that already as we had been following these two since they arrived.

“Yeah, we’re driving down first thing in the morning.”

“Oh, so you two drove here, you must not be from too far away?” Jim said,

“I figured from your accents you had to have been from up north.”

“Oh, we are. We’re from Michigan and we flew here but we’re renting a car and driving down.”

“That’s gotta be expensive,” I said.

“Eh, not too bad. We saved up for this trip, all year,” Michelle said, knowing full well mommy and daddy paid for it.

“Well, that’s nonsense. Not to be too forward but you should drive down with us. We’re leaving in the morning too. If you want to rent a car down there, that’s fine but why waste the money you could spend on partying in the drive down there?”

“I dunno about that,” Caroline said, “You two seem nice but that’s kinda sketch.”

Michelle pulled Caroline to the side and whispered to her, “This is perfect, two fine ass guys want to drive us down there. They work for the government, so they can’t be bad, and they probably got a really nice house…with a much nicer bed.” She gives Caroline a wink with the last line of that.

“We haven’t even talked to them for more than a few minutes though,” Caroline replied.

Michelle turned back to us, “How about this, lets hang out tonight after you two get all your business done and we’ll see after that?”

“Sounds perfect,” I said, “We’re staying at the Radisson just down the beach, room 306. Here’s my number.” I reach for her phone and she lets me punch it in.

“We’re right next door, that’s too weird. I think this is meant to be, but we’ll see.”

“I think so to,” said Jim as he gives me a small smirk.

“Alright, so we’ll give you a call around…”

“Seven. We should be done by then.”

“Alright, seven it is.”

They come up and give us hugs and we walk off, both of us knowing that it’s all set in motion now. I give Jim an elbow tap and we both laugh a little as we walk off to plan the night out and get ready for the rest of the plan.
Old 04-22-2013, 10:49 PM   #4
cmiller

Default Chapter 3

“That place was amazing!” Michelle exclaimed as they rode the elevator up to the third floor of the Radisson.

“Told you it was gonna be a great night,” Jim said, “My brother used to go there all the time, I went there a few times with him. It’s a great bar.”

“I still can’t believe you sang ‘Cheeseburger in Paradise’ on the bar,” Caroline laughed at me, as she hung on to Jim, not to certain if it was cause she liked him or to keep from drunkenly falling on the floor.

“Hey, what can I say, I love the Keys. That’s why I moved there,” I replied as I turned to Michelle and kissed her.

The elevator reached our floor and we stepped…stumbled out of it into the hallway. Half walking, half tripping over ourselves we made it to our room and took the girls inside. The hotel looked out over the ocean from its balcony and we all went out there. The girls leaning up against the railing and me and Jim behind them, embracing them from behind, making them feel comfortable.

“I got an idea,” Michelle suddenly said, “Lets play truth or dare.”

“What are you, fourteen?” Caroline laughed.

“Come on, it’ll be fun,” Michelle said back as she spun around and winked at me, then she grabbed my hand and pulled me inside.

“Alright, who goes first?” Jim asked, as he sat down on the bed with Caroline in his lap.

“I will!” shouted Michelle, ever the bubbly one of the group, then she looked at me, “Truth or Dare?”

“Truth, to start out.”

“Alright, what do you two really do for the government?”

“Wow, that’s a big starter,” I said.

“Come on, you gotta play fair.”

“Um…Well…it’s kinda complicated but in short we don’t work for the United States government…we built a…floating island,” both the girls looked shocked as I said that, “Don’t get all surprised, it’s been done before a few times. But we took it to the next level. We built one that is five acres. It is currently anchored in the Keys and we’re working to get it recognized as its own country to which we can build on and make it bigger and bring people in and whatnot.”

“Alright, so you just said way too much for me to process right now,” Michelle said in slightly slurred speech, “But you’re saying you built and island and it’s a country and you are kings?”

“Sure, we’ll call it that.”

“Caroline, these guys are KINGS!” she yelled as the two of them rolled back laughing. As they sat back up they both smiled and leaned in and kissed their respective guy and then Caroline shouted for her turn.

“Alright, Jimmy boy, truth or dare?”

“I’ll go dare.”

“I dare you…to get these off,” she said as she played with the string of her bikini bottom under her skirt, “Without using your hands.”

Jim laughed and smiled at her, “With pleasure.” He then threw her back on the bed and kissed up her leg and slowly reached her skirt, he then bit the skirt and pulled it down and then kissed back up her legs again. Then once he reached the bottoms he grabbed the left side string and pulled on the knot with his teeth and it fell loose. Caroline giggled as he kissed across her stomach to the other side. He then too the other knot and pulled it loose with his teeth and pulled down her bottoms in one motion. He gave her clean waxed pussy a quick teasing lick and then laid down on her and kissed her.

All the while Michelle was laughing and kissing all over my neck and running her hand up and down my leg. As Jim got the bottoms off she started to stroke my cock under my shorts and gasped at the size as she grabbed the hard shaft.

After a minute all the teasing stopped and Jim looked at me and said, I think it’s your turn Mike.

“Alright, Michelle,” I Look at her with a smirk and a little devious look in my eye, “I want you to get Caroline all the way to the edge of cumming with that tongue you’ve been shoving down my throat all night, I think it needs to get some use in a different area for a few.”

Michelle looked at me with a shocked look, but then it slowly came to a sheepish grin, as I watched her move over to the other bed and Jim moved to the bed I was on, a few feet away from me, I instantly knew from her reaction she had a submissive side to her. No girl in this society would allow a guy to talk to her like that without having some submissive tendencies.

Caroline didn’t have to move as Michelle just got right up between her legs and started to kiss her gently before getting her tongue in her pussy. She ran her tongue up and down her slit and teased her clit with some fancy tongue flicks, I could tell she had done this a few times, whether she chose to show that in her shocked reaction or not. Caroline was gripping the sheets in one hand and grabbed Michelle’s hair with the other as she got closer and closer to the edge. Michelle kept tongue fucking her and teasing her clit until Caroline was near screaming.

I could see her getting to the edge as she was starting to push Michelle’s head into her pussy harder and I jumped up and grabbed Michelle and pulled her off of Caroline. Caroline about threw a punch as the pleasure was ripped away from her, “What the fuck? I was about to cum!”

“I told her only to the edge,” I laughed, “The rest is Jim’s job if I am reading the signs correctly.”

The two of them looked at each other and grinned as Jim moved back to his spot beside her and Michelle came back towards me, only she didn’t get on the bed, instead she knelt down in front of me between my legs and looked up and smiled.

“I think this game is done, Jim,” I laughed, “What do you think?”

“Yeah, no more games.”

Jim climbed on top of Caroline and pulled down his shorts to reveal his hard cock and he slid right into her tight pussy without any hesitation and began to fuck her hard.

I wasn’t paying any attention to that side of the room though, both because I have no intention of watching my best friend fuck and because by now Michelle had pulled my cock out and after gasping at the ten inches of hard thick cock in front of her she began to lick up and down the shaft and started getting her mouth around the two inch girth. Her jaw barely allowed her to accommodate it but she fought and managed, she could only get about five inches before her gag reflex kicked in hard but she was determined. I gotta give the girl credit, she held her own and sucked my cock like there was a prize on the inside and she had to suck it out, and there was for sure a prize in there. After twenty minutes, give or take, I released an explosion of cum deep into her throat right as she shoved her head down on my cock. She came up and choked on it but that allowed another string to hit her square in her emerald green eyes as she pulled her head up. I grabbed her long blonde hair and continued to shoot load after load into her mouth and on her face and all total landed seven shots on her.

Then without missing a beat I picked up her tiny five foot frame, and bent her over the edge of the bed, I asked her if she was on the pill and she said yes. I told her that’s good and she bit down on my arm as I slammed my cock deep into her pussy without mercy and began fucking her hard and deep over and over.

Michelle screamed as I pounded into her, testing the depth of her pussy with every thrust and smacking her ass hard every time I pulled out before I rammed it back in. Over and over I fucked her and her and Caroline’s screams echoed through the room and I’m sure the neighbors two or three rooms down could hear. Jim and Caroline had moved into a doggy position and I had spun Michelle around and lifted her up and was slamming her up against the wall while she squeezed her legs around my waist. I bit down on her nipple on her cute firm C cup tits and she wailed out, not expecting that pain to
shoot through her.

After another fifteen minutes I threw her down on the bed and rammed my cock deep into her pussy with massive thrusts as wrapped my arm around her throat and as I choked her lightly I whispered, “Cum you dirty little slut.”

Her body shook violently but it was barely noticeable underneath my massive frame compared to hers. I tightened my grip on her throat as I thrust a few last times and pulled out and shoved my cock right down her throat and blew my load again. This time I held her face down on my cock, further than she had been on it before and filled her throat with my cum.

By the time we had both calmed down from our orgasms we were dripping with sweat and laying on the bed and unable to move. She leaned over to kiss me and I said, “Not til you go wash that off your face and clean your mouth out.”

She looked shocked again at my tone and my demanding nature but this time she did something I didn’t expect until we had broken them on the island, she looked at me and whispered, “Yes…Sir.”
Old 04-23-2013, 11:34 AM   #5
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Excellent story. Love the Conch Republic. I had so much fun when I went their.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 12:04 PM   #6
cmiller

Thanks, yeah I live in Florida so I know the region. I have written some stories and even a book in the past and I like to make sure of realism when I write. So I write with the familiar.

The Keys are beautiful and I have written about being on the beach with a slave before so it is a good setting that I wanted to try out in a longer story.
Old 05-12-2013, 09:25 PM   #7
cmiller

I have not forgotten about this. Family came into town and I haven't had time to write. I will be getting back to it next week.
Old 05-13-2013, 06:47 AM   #8
DannyK

Nice story, good pacing so far.

Keep up the good work.
DannyK is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
college, kidnap, party, spring break, tord