Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-20-2017, 12:32 PM   #46
dragonblood

I just found your post about getting a new title for your account, so if you go from "senior member" to the next level (Sweetheart I believe) and if you do this you can half whatever points you are on when you do it

Likes: Clothing control, humiliation, punishments, pain, semi-public, denial, bondage

Dislikes: anal, full public,

Limit:Pee, Poo, blood, family, illegal

Looking for sub
dragonblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 12:37 PM   #47
Skwis
Account Banned

Go to a bar or party with a game you can play with a guy (like pool, beerpong, darts, etc) wearing a a full out, make sure wear around 5 pieces of clothing. Now wait until someone buys you a drink, when they do ask them if they want to play a game. Make a bet with them and set the terms that for every shot you make the guy buys you a shot, but every shot the guy makes you remove an item of clothing. You must tank the game, you can make some shots but you are not allowed to win. When the guy wins you put the clothes in the lockable bag (with the key at home). +85 when the clothes are locked in the bag. +30 every half hour you spend like that before you go home. You asked for it
Skwis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 12:39 PM   #48
Skwis
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonblood View Post
I just found your post about getting a new title for your account, so if you go from "senior member" to the next level (Sweetheart I believe) and if you do this you can half whatever points you are on when you do it
I don't know how you become a senior member but if its from making posts you are not allowed to spam posts to do this. Most of the posts must come from reports on dares.
Old 05-20-2017, 12:40 PM   #49
reino

No bra 2weeks and only thin shirts

Dislike: anal , public , shaving , face
reino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 12:43 PM   #50
Skwis
Account Banned

Next time you are at your university:
I want you to go to a classroom you have class in. Strip all of your clothing off by the teachers desk and leave it there. Now go to the seat you sit in for that class and edge 9 times. -50
Old 05-20-2017, 01:49 PM   #51
lilK
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skwis View Post
Alright so I was just contacted by lilk's master and he brought up this idea to me. She may attempt this dare again for -100 points but with some new rules courtesy of me, after all sluts usually don't get second chances like this. Since you changed the rules to allow more bags Im gonna make sure you dont do that this time. You are allowed SIX bags, these are the ones you may keep:
Transparent dress, thong, nipple pads, heels
Pink towel (from top of chest to mid thigh)
Pink towel (from top of chest to just bellow butt)
Steriotype japan schoolgirl outfit *damaged* (white button up shirt *all buttons removed* small neck tie, checkered short skirt *ripped*, high socks *holes along them*, flat shoes, ties for hair)
Nothing
Black Lingerie semi see though babydoll.

You may not go to the same location that you went to last time.

You must edge once on your way back

If you follow all of these then I will allow a -100 not counting the high risk points you would lose as well.
So I got the bags back again and I randoized them again and I rolled a 2. I walked 2 miles to the graveyard and I hide behind a tree as I remove my dress and shoes (On side note +2 for dressing them) and I open the bag to see a towel inside. I put it on and it is the smaller one that only barely cover me. I so then begin my very cold walk back home in the rain. In order to get back there quick I ran next to a road with many cars honking horns in aproval of myself. On my way back I turn into a public bathroom and use the mens side to hide in an unlocked stall as I work myself to edge. I am back home and freezing sat my the heating.
-100 for doing dare, -25 for the high risk of the dare -7 for edgeing naked on stairs upto my room.

-132 = 315.5 points remain

26, female, Japanese, 5"4, 102lbs

Likes: Clothing control, Bondage, body writing, games, hidden public

Dislike: Cold shower. Pain.

Limit: animal, family, blackmail. Social Suicide. Pee/poo.

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Plum"]My Kik is: japsub

My birthname is リリー 高橋 (Rirī Takahashi)

PM Dares,

Truth's about me

BDSM score
lilK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 01:49 PM   #52
lilK
Account Banned

Quote:
Go to a bar or party with a game you can play with a guy (like pool, beerpong, darts, etc) wearing a a full out, make sure wear around 5 pieces of clothing. Now wait until someone buys you a drink, when they do ask them if they want to play a game. Make a bet with them and set the terms that for every shot you make the guy buys you a shot, but every shot the guy makes you remove an item of clothing. You must tank the game, you can make some shots but you are not allowed to win. When the guy wins you put the clothes in the lockable bag (with the key at home). +85 when the clothes are locked in the bag. +30 every half hour you spend like that before you go home. You asked for it
This is too much. I cannot do it. This I consider social suicide and is limit

PM Dares,

Truth's about me

BDSM score
Old 05-20-2017, 01:50 PM   #53
lilK
Account Banned

Quote:
Next time you are at your university:
I want you to go to a classroom you have class in. Strip all of your clothing off by the teachers desk and leave it there. Now go to the seat you sit in for that class and edge 9 times. -50
Sad to say I have just complete my final week of classes

PM Dares,

Truth's about me

BDSM score
Old 05-20-2017, 01:57 PM   #54
lilK
Account Banned

Truths added about me -8

PM Dares,

Truth's about me

BDSM score
Old 05-20-2017, 02:12 PM   #55
Rickytickytacky
Account Banned

Here Is a dare: I want you to remove all clothing except for a coat that covers just below your ass. You must walk around 3 miles in public locations around your town. Now everytime you pass a lamp post you most unbutton a button. Everytime someone makes a comment unbutton and bend over. Everytime you see a person, unbutton and bendover. Every time a car honks at you; 1 button. Now everytime all your buttons become undone you must edge with the coat off no matter where you are (if you dont you fail dare). I say everytime because you finish you must rebutton all buttons and do it for the entire duration of the walk. Before you leave roll a dice for how many buttons you will have undone at the start of the walk. No walking through unpublic areas.

This dare will give you +88 and an addition +10 for every public building stop in.
Rickytickytacky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 02:23 PM   #56
Skwis
Account Banned

I want you to wear the smallest white dress you have and go to the club. Before you leave write fuck me above your ass. And enter here by your pussy. Go to the mens bathroom, enter a stall, hang your dress over the stall door and blindfold yourself. Now begin edging loudly with your ass facing the stall door. Bring a stopwatch and start it as soon as you put the blind fold on. You must edge for 30 minutes, when you believe you finish take off the blindfold and check the stopwatch time. If it is over 30 minutes you may leave. If it is under 30 minutes you must try again or leave without putting you dress back on.
Old 05-20-2017, 02:38 PM   #57
Skwis
Account Banned

Go to a busy building with an elevator during the day (hotel). I want you to enter the elevator at the bottom floor and press a button somewhere in the middle of the building. Here what you should be wearing: A coat, See thru white top (wet it if you have to), miniskirt. Now the first floor you exit I want you to hide either your top or skirt. Now go to a floor at least 7 numbers away. Get out, edge and hide whichever article of clothing you didnt hide last time. Now I want you to go to the top floor, you must edge once in the elevator before you get there. Before you step out of the elevator, leave your coat inside. Now go back and get your clothes but you must retrieve the coat last. Once you retrieve them you may put your coat on, go back to the top floor and when you get there in the elevator press the lobby button. You must edge the whole way down and cannot stop until the doors are fully open at the lobby. Then you may leave.
Old 05-21-2017, 03:04 AM   #58
dragonblood

You will do the bag dare again only this time you will create 20 bags and roll a d20 twice.
The first roll is the clothes you will wear on your walk back to the park, when you arrive you will edge then put those clothes in the lock bag. you then open the second bag you rolled and will wear that on your walk home. -120

At the gym you will now use the male changing room and sauna -40

Likes: Clothing control, humiliation, punishments, pain, semi-public, denial, bondage

Dislikes: anal, full public,

Limit:Pee, Poo, blood, family, illegal

Looking for sub
dragonblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 06:37 AM   #59
lilK
Account Banned

Quote:
Go to a busy building with an elevator during the day (hotel). I want you to enter the elevator at the bottom floor and press a button somewhere in the middle of the building. Here what you should be wearing: A coat, See thru white top (wet it if you have to), miniskirt. Now the first floor you exit I want you to hide either your top or skirt. Now go to a floor at least 7 numbers away. Get out, edge and hide whichever article of clothing you didnt hide last time. Now I want you to go to the top floor, you must edge once in the elevator before you get there. Before you step out of the elevator, leave your coat inside. Now go back and get your clothes but you must retrieve the coat last. Once you retrieve them you may put your coat on, go back to the top floor and when you get there in the elevator press the lobby button. You must edge the whole way down and cannot stop until the doors are fully open at the lobby. Then you may leave.
First thing I do is go into car and drive an hour away so the is little chance of seeing someone I know, and so I am more risky. I go into hotel and enter elevator. There are 10 floors so I hit number 2. I leave and remove top. I go back into elevator and go to floor 9 and edge and remove skirt. I get into elevator again and continue to ride between floor 10 and 8 until I have edge. I remove coat and run to get my skirt, I then go for elevator but see it is already gone so I run for stairs and listen out for anyone on the stairs as I run down stairs in heels holding my chest in my hands. I get to the top and re-dress. I go for elevator where I leave jacket and see it is gone so red faced I go to front desk to ask if they see it and lucky me it is there but the look the woman give me make it all more embarrassing. -75
-20 for high risk dare

total - 212.5 remain

I wake up 8:57 -1
I do 6 edge for SPWR's rule -2
I edge in every building today so far (Home, gym, hotel) -21
Skwis keep game fair +5
Commando all day -2.5
No crossing legs - 1.25
Dressing rule (Coat, top, skirt, heels) (4) (Re-dress them all (3) +7
Stripping for bathroom -1

-16.75 = 195.75

PM Dares,

Truth's about me

BDSM score
Old 05-21-2017, 07:09 AM   #60
lilK
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonblood View Post
You will do the bag dare again only this time you will create 20 bags and roll a d20 twice.
The first roll is the clothes you will wear on your walk back to the park, when you arrive you will edge then put those clothes in the lock bag. you then open the second bag you rolled and will wear that on your walk home. -120

At the gym you will now use the male changing room and sauna -40
Okay my bags are:

Crop top, skirt, heels

White dress (To be soaked in water) and 5" heels

Leotard and dance shoes

Transparent dress, thong, nipple pads, heels

Corset, boot with 4" heels and thong (all black)

Red Bikini

Black Bikini

White Bikini

Green Bikini

Pink lingerie with black polka dots (1/2 cup strappless bra and bikini pantie with garfer belt and a corset style thing for my belly) (Closest picture to what is like, https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...19b521f099.jpg)

Black Lingerie semi see though babydoll (Closest to is like, http://dimg.dillards.com/is/image/Di...23594_zi_white)

White towel (from top of chest to knees)

Pink towel (from top of chest to mid thigh)

Pink towel (from top of chest to just bellow butt)

3 hand towels and some string

Supergirl costume (blue crop top with "hope symbol" and red skirt with heeled boots)

Steriotype japan schoolgirl outfit *damaged* (white button up shirt *all buttons removed* small neck tie, checkered short skirt *ripped*, high socks *holes along them*, flat shoes, ties for hair)

Roll of duct tape

Garbage bag

Nothing

My first roll was 6. I open the 6th bag and see my green bikini, which luckily is the one that cover more of me than other bikinis. The one I take to park with me I roll 19. So first I walk out of my room in just bikini (On rainy day btw) and I slowly walk with my 2 bags to the back exit of the building. I open door and it is freezing. So I begin to run. I get honks from cars and cheers from teens. I take the quickest rought I could but this is most public rought. I get the the park by the pond and I strip off the bikini and lock it away. I open my next bag and find a towel, this is the towel that end mid thigh. So I wrap towel around me and begin my very cold walk back home. I run the same rought I do before because it is quicker and it is cold. I arrive home in back enterance and head back upstairs to write this and look for more dares to lose points to.
No doubt people see me -25

new total = 60.75

PM Dares,

Truth's about me

BDSM score

Advertisements
Kink Talk