Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Advice Section

Old 04-17-2017, 06:14 AM   #1
shydarkgirl

Default Transforming Myself, Seeking Advice

As you may know already, if you have read my "ask me anything" thread, I have spent my entire life being a very shy, quiet, modestly-dressed kind of girl. But deep down inside, I have increasingly strong desires to be the exact opposite of that.

I can't just suddenly change. I feel like I would disappoint my family and everyone who knows me. But I will be graduating high school soon, and moving several states away to attend college this fall.

That's where you come in. I need help, advice, and ideas on how to transform myself from who I am now, without my friends and family here knowing about it. But when I get to college this fall, I want to look and act like a slut. Deep down inside, I desperately want to be that kind of woman. It makes me excited and nervous all at once. But I hardly know where to begin.

Any replies are welcome, but I especially hope to hear from other women who perhaps have personal experiences to share.
shydarkgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 06:21 AM   #2
subcody

Learn to give a good bj, Look up good tips. Find a few outfits you find sexy but would be ok wearing in public, try to be daring with them.

bondage, anal, pain, humiliation, submission, pictures .

Limits
Scat, drinking pee, public, anything to do with family, illegal, extreme pain, anything I feel is too dangerous, social suicide, anal without lube,

My equipment

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81293

My training and rules

Pm dares

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81407
subcody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 06:54 AM   #3
Bartho

Try taking pictures of yourself. First non nude, then work you way up. You can delete them right after it doesn't matter. Just remember when you are taking them almost anyone would be very happy to see them. Once you get used to taking them you can get used to almost sending them. Do thinks like go on tumblr or /r/gonewild and do all the steps to create a post except the last one where you finish it. Seeing yourself in situations like that might help you turn on to the idea of one day actually posting.

Also try writing things then destroying them. Like a diary except no one can ever find it. You might right about a person you'd like to fuck or maybe a really kinky thought you had. Then just burn it or rip it into a hundred pieces then soak them in water until there is nothing but paper mush left. Taking a small step to convert the thoughts into actions can help a lot.

Likes: Giving dares, risky, public, hidden public, sensory deprivation, humiliation, degradation, begging, reports.
Bartho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 11:59 AM   #4
shydarkgirl

I want to make a more specific request for help/suggestions.

Here's my tentative plan (briefly): On the day I travel up to college this summer (actually, it will be a two-day drive alone with a motel stay in between), I want to buy a wide assortment of showy/slutty/immodest clothing, then I plan to stop at a Goodwill store and donate all my old (current) clothing so I won't have a choice--I'll have to wear my new clothing when I get to college.

Here's the question: Can some of you give me ideas of good stores to visit that have that showy/slutty clothing at a reasonable price? I've never shopped for those types of clothes before, so I'm quite ignorant in that regard. I will be traveling through the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast US. Thanks in advance for any ideas!
Old 04-26-2017, 12:13 PM   #5
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

You might start by checking Goodwill first, sometimes you can find slutty clothes there at a reasonable price.

Anything can be altered, start by buying t-shirts a size or two to small so they show off your boobs better. The shorter the better for skirts.
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 07:01 PM   #6
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Ideas

The key point is to go against your comfort zone and get things that will further your goal to be sexy and slutty. That means short skirt, tight tops, high heels, anything that shows off flesh. Any clothing store will have things. The goodwill suggestion is good. But honestly, even tight jeans and a simple t-shirt can be sexy without a bra and heels. I would also say you should only have thong pabties and demi-cup or 1/4-cup bras as well. Those nipples should always be on display.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 06:55 AM   #7
Masterwants
Distinguished Member

Use your acting skills. Think about who you admire for their attitude and try and channel that, pretend you are that person or someone like them, do as they do..

Last edited by Masterwants; 04-27-2017 at 07:01 AM.
Masterwants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 07:03 AM   #8
shydarkgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
You might start by checking Goodwill first, sometimes you can find slutty clothes there at a reasonable price.

Anything can be altered, start by buying t-shirts a size or two to small so they show off your boobs better. The shorter the better for skirts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterZp View Post
The key point is to go against your comfort zone and get things that will further your goal to be sexy and slutty. That means short skirt, tight tops, high heels, anything that shows off flesh. Any clothing store will have things. The goodwill suggestion is good. But honestly, even tight jeans and a simple t-shirt can be sexy without a bra and heels. I would also say you should only have thong pabties and demi-cup or 1/4-cup bras as well. Those nipples should always be on display.
Buying clothes that are too small is a good idea--I hadn't thought of that. (I said I was ignorant in this area!) I want to get to a point where I don't own any bras or underwear, so I won't be buying those (at least, that's the plan).

I like the idea of heels--maybe I should only own heels and no normal shoes?

Thanks for the ideas. Keep them coming please!
Old 04-27-2017, 07:07 AM   #9
Masterwants
Distinguished Member

Spend as much time in your room as you can naked and get used to exposing yourself like that, make sure you spend some time each day looking at yourself naked in the mirror. Try to become more comfortable with being and seeing your naked body. Practice slowly stripping off your clothes.

Why not get a nice revealing bikini, go swimming, buy some nice tight gym clothes and go to the gym or go running or an exercise class. Maybe go bra-less as you exercise.
Old 04-27-2017, 07:22 AM   #10
goodguy21
getDare Sweetheart

when going to college you will also have to go to parties and get drunk

start to pee openly as often as you can then
outside in the garden, on street,
use the mens bathroom first the cubicals later in the urinals
u can also go with other and use the bathtub or shower
or let the doors open all the time

wearing a skirt could make it much easier
goodguy21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 07:29 AM   #11
shydarkgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterwants View Post
Spend as much time in your room as you can naked and get used to exposing yourself like that, make sure you spend some time each day looking at yourself naked in the mirror. Try to become more comfortable with being and seeing your naked body. Practice slowly stripping off your clothes.

Why not get a nice revealing bikini, go swimming, buy some nice tight gym clothes and go to the gym or go running or an exercise class. Maybe go bra-less as you exercise.
Thank you for your ideas. I'm not quite ready to go out in a bikini just yet. But I do like the idea of putting on some running clothes and running braless, even if it's just around the neighborhood or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodguy21 View Post
when going to college you will also have to go to parties and get drunk

start to pee openly as often as you can then
outside in the garden, on street,
use the mens bathroom first the cubicals later in the urinals
u can also go with other and use the bathtub or shower
or let the doors open all the time

wearing a skirt could make it much easier
I have never been drunk--but I would like to. I think.

Your ideas regarding peeing sound exciting, but I'm not quite sure how I would pee in a urinal...?
Old 04-27-2017, 08:35 AM   #12
Masterwants
Distinguished Member

It might be worth "accidentally" bending over in a short skirt to reveal your undies, or going braless and having buttons "fail", so you start to expose more of your body to strangers...
Old 04-27-2017, 10:31 AM   #13
shydarkgirl

I would really like to hear some advice from other women who do like to dress in a slutty/revealing way as far as where to shop, specific ideas on things I should buy, etc.
Old 04-28-2017, 02:59 AM   #14
goodguy21
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by shydarkgirl View Post

Your ideas regarding peeing sound exciting, but I'm not quite sure how I would pee in a urinal...?
you could also do this when you are not drunk
but it will make it easier i think

and you do not have to use the urinal
use the internet to find out possible ways if you are interested
woman can do much more then most of them think what demands on peeing standing up
goodguy21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 06:26 AM   #15
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by shydarkgirl View Post
I would be careful getting drunk while trying to act slutty. You want to be in control of your situation and what happens to your body.

Plus it is more of a challenge to exhibit yourself and dress slutty knowing what your doing and remembering it later.
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk