Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 04-08-2016, 03:15 PM   #1516
saxel
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenabean View Post
I don't want to write this report. I did something really, really, really bad and you're going to be so mad at me:

So I did Randomhero's spankings. I was a little unclear about your instructions, so hopefully I did the spanking part right. I put my gag ball in to muffle the screaming. I got doggy style, took a wet wooden spoon, and slapped my clit, then my left ass cheek, then my right ass cheek. I kept alternating until I got to 10. Then, I edged once. I would like to say that doggy style is especially painful for clit spankings. I repeated the pattern: left ass cheek, right ass cheek, clit...then edged twice. I kept going: Right ass cheek, clit, left ass cheek...then edged three times. After my set of 5 edges, I went and got my vibrator. My clit was so sore and I knew my hand wasn't going to get me to edge. I kept going, and finally made it to doing 15 eges. I got through them faster than I thought I would. Then, I got to the 15th edge...I wanted to cum so badly...so...I did... Feel free to give me your worst punishment. I came to this thread, not only because I like my pleasure being in every guy on here's hands and I am turned on by this torture, but because I wanted to learn better self-control and discipline.

I then got on here to post my report and saw that Debeef had assigned me more spankings. I spanked with a wooden spoon the underside of each of my tits 50 times while yanking on my nipple. This was very painful. My nipples are pretty sensitive. I then grabbed my gag ball, wet my spoon, and squatted down. I got through spanking my pussy 25 times alright. I then edged. I started on my clit spankings. Unfortunately, I lost my balance on number seven. I rubbed toothpaste on my clit and kept going until I got to number 25, even though my clit was basically on fire at this point.
This stupid fool says that you at least are brave and honestly enough to confess your fault. So you only get a regular task from me. It's an older one but really nice (as long as one don't have to do it): http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost....postcount=1460

(dis)likes & punishments
PM Dares
saxel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 07:22 PM   #1517
lenabean

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxel View Post
This stupid fool says that you at least are brave and honestly enough to confess your fault. So you only get a regular task from me. It's an older one but really nice (as long as one don't have to do it): http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost....postcount=1460
I completed your punishment, Sir. I squatted down so that my tits were on the table. I then took a wet wooden spoon and spanked each of my tits 100 times. My max is 50, however I was so naughty earlier that I figured I deserved the extra punishment. I then grabbed a ruler and flipped it down on my nipple 25 times for each nipple. This was excrusiatingly painful. After that, I was going to start spanking my ass, but lost my balance. I went and gave myself a nice clit full of toothpaste as punishment. I then put my tits back on the table and spanked each of my ass cheeks 100 times. My tits are now bruised. Thank you, Sir.
PM Dares | My AMA | Spank and Deny Me | Torture My Pussy
I answer to 'Whore,' 'Slut,' 'Toilet', or any combination of the 3.
lenabean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 08:50 PM   #1518
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

leanabean: thanks for admitting your release. Punishment:

for 1 full day (24 hours): every 4 hours, completely shave your pubic area (if not a limit) then spank both inner thighs, both nipples, both cheeks, both sit spots and clit 100 times each. In addition, for this 24 hours, no touching your clit, vagina (except to shave and spank); you can catch up on other edges the following day.

Looking forward to your report. Enjoy!

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
- gD Blog: (6/6 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - Alted server (5/5 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - gD server (8/8 - COMPLETE)
- Sir M's "super set" (3/3) - COMPLETE
- Miss V's super set (1/2)
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 08:57 PM   #1519
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

for everyone: the usual: undress, kneel, knees wide apart, edge, bend over (easier if you use a coffee table), 10 spanks to each area (both inner thighs, thighs, sit spots, cheeks, nipples. Kneel upright, edge. Repeat to your max spanks; then stay kneeling until you submit your report. If no max, goal is 100 spanks to each location, but if you fear you will cum, stop, send report and beg for the mercy of the court.

Enjoy!

LAST ORGASM:

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
Old 04-09-2016, 12:18 AM   #1520
Randomhero
Baby Member

Quote:
I don't want to write this report. I did something really, really, really bad and you're going to be so mad at me:

So I did Randomhero's spankings. I was a little unclear about your instructions, so hopefully I did the spanking part right. I put my gag ball in to muffle the screaming. I got doggy style, took a wet wooden spoon, and slapped my clit, then my left ass cheek, then my right ass cheek. I kept alternating until I got to 10. Then, I edged once. I would like to say that doggy style is especially painful for clit spankings. I repeated the pattern: left ass cheek, right ass cheek, clit...then edged twice. I kept going: Right ass cheek, clit, left ass cheek...then edged three times. After my set of 5 edges, I went and got my vibrator. My clit was so sore and I knew my hand wasn't going to get me to edge. I kept going, and finally made it to doing 15 eges. I got through them faster than I thought I would. Then, I got to the 15th edge...I wanted to cum so badly...so...I did... Feel free to give me your worst punishment. I came to this thread, not only because I like my pleasure being in every guy on here's hands and I am turned on by this torture, but because I wanted to learn better self-control and discipline.

I then got on here to post my report and saw that Debeef had assigned me more spankings. I spanked with a wooden spoon the underside of each of my tits 50 times while yanking on my nipple. This was very painful. My nipples are pretty sensitive. I then grabbed my gag ball, wet my spoon, and squatted down. I got through spanking my pussy 25 times alright. I then edged. I started on my clit spankings. Unfortunately, I lost my balance on number seven. I rubbed toothpaste on my clit and kept going until I got to number 25, even though my clit was basically on fire at this point.
Yeah my instructions weren't clear. My intention was to spank how you did, 1 clit then 1 each cheek. After the tenth time, edge once, then 3 spanks, edge once, 3 spanks, so on. At the 20th spank, edge twice, then 3 spanks, then 2 edges, then 3 spanks, so. For future reference. No punishment from me since clarity was an issue.

Dislikes: Long term denial, ruining, clothespins, binding.

Hard limits: pictures, scat, children, family, dead things, illegal, anal, permanent, social suicide.

Play my first ever dice dare!-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...74#post2175074

Pleasure Controlled By Girls

Edges:20/23
Orgasms:1/4
Days of No Touching:2/4
Ruins:7/9
Randomhero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 04:00 AM   #1521
trenho
getDare Devil

Quote:

oh no! as punishment you can have 25 clit snaps with a wet rubber band. So you ll think twice next time you wanna cum while denied.

trenho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 09:43 PM   #1522
lenabean

So the format of this report is a little different than I usually do, since I had to do something every 4 hours.

04/08/16 at 11pm:
I shaved my pubic area and then took a wet wooden spoon and spanked each inner thigh 100 times each. I rewet the spoon and spanked each nipple 100 times each. I then moved on to my ass cheeks. I rewet the spoon and spanked each ass cheek 100 times each. I rewet the spoon again and spanked my sit spots 100 times each. Finally, I put my gag ball in so I could do my clit spankings. I was crying by the time I was finished

04/09/16 at 3am:
I set an alarm to wake up. I went into my bathroom, shaved my pubic area and then took a wet wooden spoon and redid the spanking ritual I did at 11pm. I was bruised and my clit was very sore.

04/09/16 at 7am:
I set an alarm to wake up. I went into the bathroom and shaved my pubic area once again. And then got my wet wooden spoon and redid the spanking ritual. I was so very sore at this point.

04/09/16 at 11am:
I shaved my pubic area again, even though there still wasn't really even anything to shave. I did my spanking ritual once again with a wooden spoon. Even though I was very sore, I was very turned on and my pussy was soaking wet. I did not touch it though.

I also did trenho's 25 rubber band snaps to my clit at this time as well. Rubber band snaps hurt worse than anything!!!!!

04/09/16 at 3pm:
Master is here. I tell him what a bad slut I was and that I must do this task. He decides to help. He tells me to strip naked, go shave my filthy pussy, and come get him when I'm done. I do as he tells me. It doesn't take long for me to shave since there's not really anything there. I go to him and he pulls off his belt. He tells me to spread my legs, so I do so. He takes off his belt. He tells me that he'll count and in between each spanking, I must say, "I will have better self-control." The belt hits my left, bruised inner thigh, "1!" "I will have better self-control." The belt hits me again. "2!" "I will have better self-control." After what seems like forever, we move to my right inner thigh. This time he instructs me to say, "I will be more disciplined." I feel the belt hit my right innner thigh. "1!" "I will be more disciplined. The belt hits me again. "2!" "I will be more disciplined." Then, we finally move on to my nipples. For added torture, he puts a clothespin on my right nipple. This time, he wants me to say, "I will follow orders." I feel the belt hit my left nipple. "1!" "I will follow orders!" Then, he moves the clothespin to my left nipple. This was extremely painful after having it spanked 100 times. This time, I must say, "I will not cum without permission." I feel the belt hit my right nipple. "1!" "I will not cum without permission!" Then, it's time for my ass cheeks. He decides to grab another clothespin and keep my nipples pinned for the remainder of my spankings. He has me get doggy style. My tits were so sore. This time, he has me say, "I will not be a greedy slut." I feel the belt hit my left ass cheek, "1!" "I will not be a greedy slut!" Time for my right ass cheek. This time, he has me say, "I don't deserve to cum." I am so sore and exhausted when he finishes spanking me and am so glad it's almost over. When it's time for my sit spots, he has me lay across his lap. He had to get onto me several times for trying to move away from his belt when he was spanking my right ass cheek, so he wanted to make sure I had to take the spankings. He spanks my left sit spot 100 times. Between each spanking, I have to say, "My only purpose is to worship cock." Then, with me still across his lap, he starts spanking my right cheek. This time, he has me say "I'm a pathetic little pain slut," between each spanking. Finally, it's time to move on to my clit. I have to lie on the floor and spread my legs wide for him. He wants me to say, "I'm happy my master corrects me." The belt hits my clit and it hurts so bad! I cry out in pain! "I'm...happy...my....master...corrects...me." I'm in so much pain I can barely get it out. After about 50 spankings, he's consistently yelling at me to keep my legs open. Finally, he threatens to add 100 more spankings if I don't stop closing my legs. Him administering so many spankings made him very hard. As I cannot have my pussy or clit pleasured, he decides to fuck my throat. Before doing so, he puts a big glob of toothpaste on my clit to punish me for trying to close my legs. He then fucks my face until he cums and of course, I swallow all of his cum.

04/09/16 at 7pm:
Master is still here. I shave my pussy again, even though my pussy is bare. He goes through the spanking ritual again, but this time, he allows me to remain silent. He has me lie across his lap for both the cheek and sit spot spankings so I cannot move. He also uses my spreader bar around my ankles to keep my legs open as he spanks my clit and inner thighs.

04/09/16 11pm:
Master administers my spankings again. After he finishes spanking me, he grabs my chin and forces me to look him in the eyes. He asks me if I have learned my lesson and I tell him I have. He touches my pussy and notices that I'm soaking wet. He makes me admit that I actually enjoyed it.

I hope you don't mind that he spanked me, but trust me, it was way more painful than if I would have. I wouldn't have spanked myself, especially my clit, the way he did.

After he leaves, I decide to do the dare you assigned to everyone. I kneel and do 10 spanks with a wet wooden spoon to both of my inner thighs, thighs, sit spots, cheeks, and nipples. I kneel upright and edge. I repeat this until I get to 50. On my last edge, I make certain that I don't cum, as I do not want another punishment. I am still kneeling as I type this and will remain like this until I submit it.

Thank you to all that punished me. I'll think twice next time I think about cumming.
Old 04-09-2016, 09:57 PM   #1523
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Quote:
So the format of this report is a little different than I usually do, since I had to do something every 4 hours.

Thank you to all that punished me. I'll think twice next time I think about cumming.
Very intense and I do believe you have learned your lesson. I was going to add more spanks today, but I will refrain and give you a day off (Sunday) at least from my spanks - can't speak for others. Glad you enjoyed and learned your lesson. Thanks for the outstanding report and doing so much!

LAST ORGASM:

Spank / bust sets
Old 04-10-2016, 08:37 PM   #1524
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

For all the girls:

Undress, kneel; with a frozen, wet wooden spoon, max spanks to inner left thigh. Edge before, after and half way through. Please describe what the frozen wet wooden spoon is like; I hear it is painful.

If no max spanks set, make that 100 spanks with an edge every 25.

Enjoy!

LAST ORGASM:

Spank / bust sets
Old 04-11-2016, 01:48 AM   #1525
lenabean

I would like to preface this by saying that thanks to Trenho, I have six clothespins on each of my pussy lips, one clothespin on my clit, and a clothespin on my tongue as I write this.

Before I went to bed, I froze a wooden spoon. When I got up, I got the spoon and stripped naked and knelt down. I completed my first edge fairly quickly. I then dipped the spoon in water and began spanking. Holy shit, it hurt so bad! I'm not sure if you've ever falled down and gotten a scrape when it's really cold outside, but that's what this felt like. I did 25 spankings and then edged again. I rewet the spoon and did my other 25 spankings. I edged once again before starting my right inner thigh. I rewet my spoon and started spanking my right thigh. It hurt so bad!!! My inner thighs were so red. After 25 spankings, I edged again. I then rewet the spoon and completed my spankings. I was so tempted to cum on my last edge, but I knew I didn't want another punishment from you gentlemen.

I am so desperate to cum right now...I'm so horny...
Old 04-11-2016, 01:56 AM   #1526
trenho
getDare Devil

Quote:
I would like to preface this by saying that thanks to Trenho, I have six clothespins on each of my pussy lips, one clothespin on my clit, and a clothespin on my tongue as I write this.

Before I went to bed, I froze a wooden spoon. When I got up, I got the spoon and stripped naked and knelt down. I completed my first edge fairly quickly. I then dipped the spoon in water and began spanking. Holy shit, it hurt so bad! I'm not sure if you've ever falled down and gotten a scrape when it's really cold outside, but that's what this felt like. I did 25 spankings and then edged again. I rewet the spoon and did my other 25 spankings. I edged once again before starting my right inner thigh. I rewet my spoon and started spanking my right thigh. It hurt so bad!!! My inner thighs were so red. After 25 spankings, I edged again. I then rewet the spoon and completed my spankings. I was so tempted to cum on my last edge, but I knew I didn't want another punishment from you gentlemen.

I am so desperate to cum right now...I'm so horny...
Really good.. I think that you earned a chance to cum. So i ll nkt add more for 24 hours.

trenho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 02:05 AM   #1527
saxel
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by pain slut joe View Post
For all the girls:

Undress, kneel; with a frozen, wet wooden spoon, max spanks to inner left thigh. Edge before, after and half way through. Please describe what the frozen wet wooden spoon is like; I hear it is painful.

If no max spanks set, make that 100 spanks with an edge every 25.

Enjoy!
This pathetic darewhore wonders who could have told you that spanks with a frozen wet wooden spoon are painful

But this pathetic darewhore also wants to provide some spanks for every girl today except lenabean:
Undress and get on all fours and start to spank your breasts with a wooden spoon. Aim at different points around your nipples so your whole breasts get red. Max (100) spanks to each breast.
After each max/2 (50) spanks edges once.
Now you will continue with you sit spots: Max (100) spanks to each of them. Edge egain after every max/2 (50) spanks.

Only for lenabean:
15 spanks with a wooden spoon to each of the following spots: breasts, sit spots, ass cheeks with 3 edges after you finished all spanks.

(dis)likes & punishments
PM Dares
saxel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 09:16 PM   #1528
lenabean

I got my wet wooden spoon and did 15 spanks to each of my breasts, concentrating on the nipples. I rewet the spoon and did 15 spanks to my sit spots and then, after rewetting the spoon again, did 15 spanks to my ass cheeks. I then edged 3 times, which didn't take very long, after finishing my spanks. I haven't had an orgasm in 3 days. This is the longest I've gone without cumming.
Old 04-12-2016, 01:01 PM   #1529
sir stefan
Account Banned

Lena,
Want an orgasm????
welll......

Did you ever cane?
if not: get yourself a cane. A bamboo-rod from a flowershop will do.
get a hard brush (floorbrush or panbrush)
pegs on labia, tape to innertights
brush pussy 20x up and down. make sure to hit the clit, no cumming
connect a twine to a peg and clamp it on your clit

now, cane each tit 25x
Than, cane your pussy 20x
pull the peg off your clit
10x cane your clit
reapply peg

cane each tit an other 25x
cane pussy 20x
pull peg off clit again

sit on a chair
get your toughest vibe and tape it such that it stimulates your clit. setting to max.
hands on your back (handcuff if you have)
timer on 15mins
you should have multiple orgasms (hope you cum lightly)
sir stefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 08:07 PM   #1530
lenabean

I went out and got a reed thing that is basically just like a cane. I put pegs on my labia and taped the pegs to my inner thighs. Then I brushed my pussy up and down 20x. I then attached some string and a peg to my clit. I had never been caned before. I'd rather have rubber band snaps to my pussy any day. I caned each of my tits 25 times. I got my spreader bar and attached it to my ankles because I knew I would try to close my legs. I caned my pussy 20 times, which was pure hell. I removed the peg from my clit and caned my clit 10 times, screaming bloody murder into my gag ball as I did so. I put the peg back on, which made me wince from the pain. My poor tits got another 25 canes and my pussy received another 20. I removed the peg from my clit. I went and got my hatchi wand and put it on my clit. I didn't tape it and I edged instead of orgasming. While I would've loved to orgasm, the rules are 48 hours without assigned spankings before I can cum and I didn't want punishment from the other guys in this thread.

4 days without cumming and counting.
The following user says Thank You to lenabean for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chalange, challenge, control, denial, spanking