Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 01-19-2017, 07:36 PM   #1
MasterDillonsSlut
Account Banned

Stop Make me regret asking for these

Hello. I am a slave, a slut to my master. As a gift for the New Years, my master let me post this blog. I will ask for any dares or tasks, make a blog for them. When the week is done, he will use what I did to make a few changes to how he uses me. So, I ask for your most sadistic selves to come out from hiding, and make me suffer.

I have always wanted to be abused, my master doesn't want to hurt me. After all, he needs his slut in working condition so he can please himself. But, I want you to make me feel the worst pain I have felt, caused by myself or my master.

Please, restrain from the boring 'cover a dildo in (stinging product) and fuck your ass with it'.

So, be creative. None of that clit and ass stinging stuff. If you will do something with my ass or pussy, my master asks that it is creative, and extremely painful. Nothing permanent like using a pushpin to fuck my ass, or something.

I need to feel pain, on a unspeakable level. So, abuse me. I will make a blog, describing my experience and how much I enjoyed it, or hated it.

My master also requests for you to verbally abuse me, giving me this week of freedom may make me softer to listening to my master.
Limits: Family, extreme public. My master video calls me and then he can't watch without being seen and heard. Also, permanent damage. His whore needs to be in a good condition to be used.
MasterDillonsSlut is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pain, sadistic