Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-14-2016, 06:28 PM   #1
PainSlut1996

Default Agonizing pain and severe humiliation

This ugly,worthless cunt doesn't deserve any kindness or pleasure. Pain and humiliation only. It has a couple other forums but neither are giving it the things it craves and deserves. Give it the worst punishments within its limits you're wonderfully sadistic minds can think of.
Toys: clothespins, large rubber bands, small butt plug, large butt plug, clit pump, candle, nipple clamps.

http://listmoz.com/#3Sh0J0wP5lqGdZFGwt
PainSlut1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2016, 07:07 PM   #2
azcomelo

Default Kik

If you have kik send me a message at wassupimweird if not, send me a pm, ill give you what you deserve.
Old 07-14-2016, 10:05 PM   #3
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by PainSlut1996 View Post
This ugly,worthless cunt doesn't deserve any kindness or pleasure. Pain and humiliation only. It has a couple other forums but neither are giving it the things it craves and deserves. Give it the worst punishments within its limits you're wonderfully sadistic minds can think of.
Id love to offer one to you. You do not reply when PMed, or when things are asked in threads.
Give feedback, and you will get useful replies.
Deciding a thread doesn't meet your standards, without clarifying they are, and starting a new thread, is likely to piss off mods. They already closed one of your threads because you had multiple threads for the same thing opened.

If they keep closing threads because you have other on topics threads you could be using, they could put you on probation, or ban you, and then no one here can help you with what you want.

I'd love to help you, and give you extreme challenges, and hear back about it. So, please, stick to one thread, give feedback, and allow us a chance to meet your needs.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
extreme, humiliation, pain, punishment, sadistic