Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 04-18-2013, 06:28 PM   #1
Janetleehan
Account Banned

Default Lots Of Pain

Very simple but painful. Get a raw pepper, cut it in half, and rub side with seeds and stuff against clit or dick. IT HURTS LIKE HELL

Tell me your stories!!!
Janetleehan is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Janetleehan for this post:
Old 04-18-2013, 06:45 PM   #2
DareMaster62

Ill definatly do that. I love hurting my dick. Hey give me more Ideas to hurt my cock only I will not do anything to my nut sack I want unbearable pain for my cock Make it bleed. Etc

Extreme Limits:Shit, Family,crossdressing, Ball torture,
DareMaster62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 07:16 PM   #3
Janetleehan
Account Banned

The pain lasts for quite a while. When the pain fades, try getting in a Melvin, it makes the pain come back a little.
Janetleehan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 01:10 AM   #4
pandababy1427

i've unfortunately done this before. I gave myself a squeaky clean wedgie with some chili peppers I found in the fridge. and lets just say I've never done this since. it immediately started burning like crazy. I could only stand it for about a minute before I stripped down in the bathtub and tried running my vag and ass under cold water and it was still burning! so consequently I was in the bathroom rubbing ice on my privates for a while till the pain stopped. I later found out that milk helps stop the burning. wish I would of known sooner lol
pandababy1427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 02:57 AM   #5
JFelt

IF ever you want to pierce yourself with needles. A hint. Get some alcohol wipes from a chemist and wipe skin and needle with it first to prevent infection. I once used a safety pin and pushed it through the loose skin of penis and then closed it up. Awsome feeling.
JFelt is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk