Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 03-25-2017, 10:05 PM   #1
QueenFlifli

Default 23/F looking to do an AMA

Here goes, I am back to this wonderful website, I was away for a long time but could not for the life of me remember my old User/Email so for all I know this account may get banned,I dunno not sure on the rules for it, but yeah, ask me anything and everything, so long as it is somewhat interesting, I enjoy answering questions about me, and please, don't pm the questions, post them here for all to see the answers

And finally... sorry for the wall of text
QueenFlifli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 10:12 PM   #2
hot_nick20

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenFlifli View Post
Here goes, I am back to this wonderful website, I was away for a long time but could not for the life of me remember my old User/Email so for all I know this account may get banned,I dunno not sure on the rules for it, but yeah, ask me anything and everything, so long as it is somewhat interesting, I enjoy answering questions about me, and please, don't pm the questions, post them here for all to see the answers

And finally... sorry for the wall of text
Is there a sexual fantasy you have that really turns you on, but you would never actually try in real life even if you had the chance to ?

Love Masturbating in hidden public or semi public

Likes Nothing specific, like to try all sorts of things

Limits Pain (may be okay in a certain range though) , family, other people's stuff (with exceptions), pee/poo (definitly a no-go for me), diapers, bladder control, enemas, stuff that could get me into serious social/legal problems, public pics and pics for complete strangers (though that may vary)
hot_nick20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 10:14 PM   #3
QueenFlifli

I don't really know of or at least, can think of at the moment, of a fantasy I myself have that I wouldn't do in real life, the only fantasies that I have had that I have not done, are ones that I do in RP, in places like IMVU

Some of what you need to know will be on my profile,
Likes: Answering questions, creativity, Tying others, Masturbation, Ice-ish

Dislikes Pain, Humiliation, Simple-mindedness, Boring questions or dares, broken space bar button

Limits: Pic/Video(I have been burned before)Illegal, Piss, or scat, and quite a few other things, I will go into detail should i ever make a dare thread

AMA-
Old 03-25-2017, 10:19 PM   #4
hot_nick20

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenFlifli View Post
I don't really know of or at least, can think of at the moment, of a fantasy I myself have that I wouldn't do in real life, the only fantasies that I have had that I have not done, are ones that I do in RP, in places like IMVU
Fair enough Another question regarding fantasies then - what would you say is the most thrilling, special or straight up weird fantasy you did play out in RL or in RP so far ?

Limits Pain (may be okay in a certain range though) , family, other people's stuff (with exceptions), pee/poo (definitly a no-go for me), diapers, bladder control, enemas, stuff that could get me into serious social/legal problems, public pics and pics for complete strangers (though that may vary)
Old 03-25-2017, 10:23 PM   #5
QueenFlifli

For straight up wierd?By most people's standards, I would say my usual Sexual RP in IMVU, my RP character is The White Flame, an ancient and forgotten fox goddess, and as such she has nine white fox tails ((Like Ahri's)) which she can use with great dexterity and strength, such as holding and lifting girls up by their ankles and wrists and using the other 5 to salaciously tease them

Dislikes Pain, Humiliation, Simple-mindedness, Boring questions or dares, broken space bar button

Limits: Pic/Video(I have been burned before)Illegal, Piss, or scat, and quite a few other things, I will go into detail should i ever make a dare thread

AMA-
Old 03-25-2017, 10:25 PM   #6
hot_nick20

As the occasional erotiv roleplayer myself, i like that idea - and Ahri is just hot, so the thought of a sex godess resembling her doesn't hurt either.

Old 03-25-2017, 10:33 PM   #7
QueenFlifli

Not a sex goddess, though that is funny, she is the goddess of mischief, and the only similarity to Ahri, is the tails

AMA-
Old 03-25-2017, 10:53 PM   #8
hot_nick20

That's near enough to justify the sex godess status for me

Old 03-25-2017, 10:54 PM   #9
QueenFlifli

Alrighty, then any new questions now that I updated my sig, a bit?

AMA-
Old 03-25-2017, 11:00 PM   #10
hot_nick20

You like tying up others, i see. Ever tied a girl up in a rather humiliating and/or revealing position (maybe even with the risk of getting caught) and just left her there for some time ?

Old 03-25-2017, 11:05 PM   #11
QueenFlifli

There have been times with my fiancee, when I would tie her up to our bed, spread eagled and naked, as a way of having fun, before placing a vibrator in her and leaving her to stew, possibly going out in the meantime, this is fun as we have a few friends who have a key to our house, who are used to our....sexual antics, there has been more than one occasion of her masturbating on our living room couch and a friend would walk in and she'd opt to keep going rather than stop, greeting them and talking to them all the same

AMA-
Old 03-25-2017, 11:12 PM   #12
hot_nick20

Well, my next question would be where i can find me some friends like that but i guess that can't be answered here. So i guess i'll just say that that sounds incredibly hot and then stop hogging all the attention here and leave some questions to the others.

Old 03-26-2017, 11:46 PM   #13
QueenFlifli

Well, seems you are the only one interested in asking me anything, that kinda sucks, I enjoy answering them

AMA-

Advertisements
Kink Talk