Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-25-2022, 10:37 PM   #1
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Question Diaper Wank Torture

Inspired by a PM dare requested by Al3x. This is way outside my wheelhouse in some ways, so I don't really know how intense it is, or even if it'll work exactly how I plan, but... for you diaper-loving boys, here goes!

To start out, hold your bladder for as long as you can. Until it gets unbearable. Until that first wave of unbearableness passes. Until your crotch is a slick, sweaty mess from the effort...

Now get hard. Wrap a diaper around your cock, as snugly and form-fittingly as you can, and use string or rubber bands to try to form a sort of mold that you'll be able to masturbate with. If it starts to unravel once you've begun, that's okay... just think of it as a really thick, awkward arrangement of tissues, I suppose.

Now... fuck your diaper and/or masturbate with it, while pressing hard on your bladder with your other hand. You must cum before you can pee!

But once you cum, you aren't going to stop masturbating. Keep stroking! It will hurt. It'll be scratchy and rough on your over-sensitized tip. But you can't stop until you manage to force out the beginning stream of your piss. Then you can stop, but hold the diaper around you as you piss, feeling it soak in all around your cock and engulf it.

How tight can you hold? Will some leak around your fist, drip from your balls and make a mess?

No, really, I legitimately have no idea. xD So be sure to be detailed in your report to me!

Hmm... and then I really should make you wear your now cummy, pissy diaper, hmm? I bet it'll feel quite odd, peeling off the tabs, putting it on already soiled? Let me know.

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.

Last edited by BarefootAlien; 03-26-2022 at 01:33 PM. Reason: Oh, oops! I posted this in the wrong section, sorry! Can a mod move it to Dares?
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BarefootAlien for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, masturbation, messy, post orgasm torture, watersports