Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-01-2016, 06:12 AM   #33
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

I knew it was happening. I just couldn't believe it.

The taste of penis flesh is unique. I have only ever given one blowjob - forced - in my life. Perhaps that's why the memory of it brings back nausea. I'm fairly certain that, had Mister Heyto not been so aggressive and needy, had he been kinder with me, I might have enjoyed the experience more.

My lips wrapped around his cock. He held my head in place and helped me by swaying back and forth. At that moment, all I could think was that I wanted someone to do the same to me. My right hand was on his shaft too; my left hand wandered into my panties where my own erection could not be hidden. I was incredibly horny, not necessarily because he was turning me on but the situation itself was completely new and the smell of sex was in the air.

"Amazing, miss Rehatta," he whimpered.

I managed to pull away a bit. Somehow, my capacity for thinking had returned.

"I'm really sorry about earlier," I told him. "If I do this for you, we can make sure nothing goes on my permanent record, right?"
"Of course, my dear," he told me.

It was manipulation for both of us. He wanted to get off and I wanted this to go away. It seemed mutually beneficial then.

"I wish I could lick your pussy," he whimpered again.

Of course, that wasn't going to happen, obviously. I had to come up with an excuse.

"I'm on my period," I lied, hoping it would convince him not to go there.

I stared up and saw his disgusted look. It worked.

"You want my mouth?" I asked him.
"Yes..."

I returned my lips to his shaft and proceeded to take this encounter to its only logical conclusion.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk