Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-09-2017, 11:13 PM   #1
sonicboom1979
Distinguished Member

Default sandimandi needs your help

So for the next two weeks, my work schedule will be insanely busy and I will not be able to spend a lot of time chatting with my slave girl sandimandi. As a result, I gave her a long list of things to do while I am working.

But she likes staying busy. So I am asking for your help in keeping her so busy that the time away will go by fast.
So she is offering her tits, pussy and ass to all of you to use and abuse.
You can order her to spank her ass (between 50 and 100 spanks)
You can order her to wear nipple clamps (between 15 and 30 minutes)
You can order her to wear her butt plug (between 15 and 30 minutes)
You can order her to slap her pussy (between 10 and 25 slaps)
You can order her to fuck her pussy with an object of your choosing (within reason for safety concerns between 5 and 15 minutes)

You can order her as often as you want but must wait for someone to post before posting again.
If you pm sandimandi with your orders, she will double the amount she will do.

Thank you for you help.

Also it is the holiday season and my sandi likes to get carried away and be a piggy with eating sweets, candy, and chocolate. So I need your help with some rules and punishments to help her control this.
FYI - I made her buy a piggy nose
sonicboom1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 12:43 PM   #2
sandimandi

Oh my master, I am really sorry that your post is without answer here. I think it is died already. You are an amazing master and I Iove you so much so be sure your slave girl Sandi will do everything to make you happy and forget what happened resp what did not happen here.
As you know Im sick now and without energy but I believe I will be getting better soon. Now you may enjoy the silence untill my sassy mouth will be back active again  ooooo than (lol) be sure I will make you busy with me.
I love my cappuccino with whipped cream ..... I love to lick that cream from my nipples while you are watching me
I am with fever and you are in my mind as you see ...

If there is something you don't see here and want to try on me, let me know. I am just a slave for the enjoyment of others.

Enjoy my story in my blog also
Click here.
sandimandi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk