Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-16-2016, 06:10 AM   #1
writingsofapetslave

Default dare report and request for rules (26/f slave)

i was browsing getdare and found a dare about making a duct tape + thumb tack bra. and i wanted to try it. so i inserted a handful of tacks into a strip of duct tape and taped it over my nipples and breast. then i added another strip of duct tape to push the tacks in further and a bra on top.

oh my, how it stung, but also felt so good! it was definitely confusing, pain and pleasure. i used a rule to apply several swats to my nipples and breasts and the sting! definitely added something extra. i was near tears when i finished 20 swats to each breast. but... it made me really wet. i'm still wearing it now, and with different little movements i'll get a sharp sting that will remind me instantly of my place as a slave/fuck pig/etc.

so, please give this slave more dares. i am a slave to all of getdare. i want rules so i can become a better slave.

likespm dareslist of toysmy rulesi am a full toilet

dislikes/limits: public • pictures • vaginal insertion • poo • blood • anything illegal • anything permanent/involving other people.
writingsofapetslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2016, 06:20 AM   #2
omegleman

Do some sports!

First do 20 pushups. Make the bra hits the ground.
Then do 20 jumping jakes.
And at last run 20 steps of a stairway fast.

Repeat 2 times today
omegleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2016, 06:48 AM   #3
ksoma
getDare Succubus

I see slut likes exercise dares. That's good. I also see all the equipment do It has.

Yoga does wonders for the body. Every day, do at least a 20 minute yoga routine, while wearing the tack bra slut made.
Any time slut falls, loses balance, needs to reset, etc, because of the pain, take note of that. It means 10 swats with the ruler, like slut already did.

At least 5 minutes every day on the mini-trampoline, doing jump rope with the bra on also.

Slut should aim to wear the bra every day for as long as she can, even when not at home, until it feels naked leaving its house without feeling the tacks on it's breasts.

I also saw slut's rules. Slut was clear to speak in third person. Slut ha said "i" and "me" a great deal, breaking its own rules. We can't have that!

As punishment? Slut must cum twice, every day, for 2 weeks. But slut may ONLY cum while wearing the tacks, and either spanking it's breasts and nipples, or laying face down, or standing, leaning forward on a wall, so it's breasts are firmly pushed against a surface. Slut will experience many orgasms for its punishment, and every one will be associated with the pain of tacks in her nipples.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, pain, reports, slave, tack bra