Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Every Monday night i will sleep with the ball in so vote how many pumps i need to do
3 pumps 6 2.48%
5 pumps 7 2.89%
7 pumps ( my ass cant close round this ) 20 8.26%
10 pumps (really starting to hurt) 14 5.79%
15 pumps (if i try to walk i am reduced to a wadle) 40 16.53%
18 pumps (ouch ouch ouch) 20 8.26%
20 pumps (in tears!) 26 10.74%
22 pumps (my poor ass!) 10 4.13%
25 pumps ( still crazily big) 9 3.72%
30 pumps ( please have mercy!!!) (sphere with 5 inch diameter!!) 90 37.19%
Voters: 242. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-13-2011, 07:25 PM   #91
DMoe
Distinguished Member

When you are at home start keeping your cell phone in your ass. When it rings you take it out talk and then reinsert. Sleep with it in there, charge it while it's in there. Keep it in except for when doing other dares or until you can no longer hold it in.
Old 07-13-2011, 07:27 PM   #92
DMoe
Distinguished Member

Get one of those orange road cones and start using that as a chair when you watch tv, read, whatever. Just stick it in your ass and sit down and do your thing.

I'd love to see pictures of this one if you could email to the address below. Thanks!
Old 07-13-2011, 08:27 PM   #93
opennina
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sm_limb View Post
Put a bottle of drinks in your ass. The size is up to you but it has to go in complete and full of drinks. When u want something to drink get it out of that bottle and put it back. You are ready with this dare when bottle is empty and been an hour in your ass when it is empty
not sure if i can do this as when the bottle is empty it will get crushed which means a sharp edge could be created
opennina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 09:18 PM   #94
sm_limb
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by opennina View Post
not sure if i can do this as when the bottle is empty it will get crushed which means a sharp edge could be created
ok than use water too drink and keep filling it when u had a drink, do this dare for at least 4 hours. what size bottle u are gonna use?
HTML Code:
https://dirtycode.io/E0FEH
sm_limb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 10:57 PM   #95
opennina
Account Banned

ill have to try find one cause i dont have any i canfully insert
Old 07-13-2011, 11:07 PM   #96
Peekaboo
getDare Sweetheart

Use the mega howler and put it in your ass now. You can't remove it until you need to leave tomorrow, and I mean literally minutes before you need to leave!
Peekaboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 11:14 PM   #97
Peekaboo
getDare Sweetheart

Just to add to my task, if no one else sets you a task overnight then you have to sleep with the mega howler until you can fit a bottle in, then use that.
Old 07-13-2011, 11:45 PM   #98
austinchilds10

Do the Following with lots of Lube(no numbing lube, pain is a useful indicator) and patience. There should be no pain. If there's pain slow down or maybe wait an hour.

Anal Sex and Anal Play are a lot about noticing certain sensations and training your mind to feel pleasure from them.

1) Start slow with a finger and do circles around your sphincter.
Feel the bumps as you glide over them, and more importantly relax into the feeling

When you feel relaxed procede to 2.

2)Push on the side of your sphincter (not right in the center) until you're asshole bends a bit. Then push the finger in. Take note of the sensations. If this is something you want to enjoy then you have to appreciate it. Pull on the sides of your asshole in different directions. Get used to the stretching feeling. Pain here is not good. But the stretching feeling is a little different then pain. Dont overdo it and go slow.

When you feel relaxed more, pull your asshole one way and insert another finger. Again the sensations. Pause your fingers and bite down on them with your anus. Try and hold it for a few seconds and relax.
Pull on the sides of your asshole again. Enjoy the stretching and keep repeating it until your asshole feels more relaxed.

3) I recommend a medium size butt plug to help train your ass simply because the small ones are too tiny. Remove your fingers and take in the feeling of emptiness. Then grab the buttplug and, after a generous amount of lubing, slowly work it in.

Keep inserting until you start to feel a little bit of pain or that stretching feeling. Ease back and little bit and bite down on the plug as hard as you can(try not the let the plug slip out. You want to start your bite at a point close to your limit. Keep your hard bite on the plug and slid it out (dont let it exit you completely). Then push it back in. You want to tire out your asshole so it loses its bite, so you need to work the muscle till it gets tired. Keep repeating this until you can work the plug into your asshole. You can feel free to take pauses if you'd like, just dont remove the plug unless it really needs Lube. I've found my anal experience to be better if nothing needs to exit and reenter me. (sliding is ok, but I have issues with a full exit).

Again concentrate on the sensations. This is something you want to enjoy.
Essentially use buttplugs and dildos to work your way up to bigger things and pain should never be an issue. Make sure you can get used to the circumference before you get used to the fucking motions.
austinchilds10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 11:49 PM   #99
Peekaboo
getDare Sweetheart

Tomorrow I want you to keep an apple in your ass all day, use the one you're using while watching the film tonight.

Tomorrow night when you put the mega howler back in you can eat the apple!
Old 07-14-2011, 12:07 AM   #100
austinchilds10

if you want perminate than i would try getting a two liter botle or a bed post and thrusting yourself down upon it multiple times trying to rip your ass. try to go really big at once so it will work.
austinchilds10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 12:18 AM   #101
Peekaboo
getDare Sweetheart

As you have told me you are off for the next two weeks, when home alone you are to use the mega howler in your ass. After you have had it in for 3 hours try to fit in a 2 litre bottle.

If you aren't alone then use an apple in your ass. If you can fit a 500ml bottle fully in your ass then use that every other day.
Old 07-14-2011, 12:34 AM   #102
gieke
Distinguished Member

To achieve your anal gape, follow these instructions.

Go to the store, and buy an apple, some banana's, a cucumber and an orange. Also, get some toothpaste. Additional lube is recommended.

Lube up your ass with toothpaste,and use your fingers to fuck your ass untill the toothpaste sensation stops. Now give yourself an enema, since the numbing effect of toothpaste is quite dangerous when you are stretching your ass.

Now insert the cucumber in your ass, and keep it there untill your ass feels relaxed, and get's used to an object of this size. You should not fuck yourself with the cucumber, as your ass isn't used to this.

Now, when your ass is relaxed, remove the cucumber, and insert an apple. Make sure you can get it out afterwards. After the apple has been in for a while, insert two banana's and use them as a spoon to remove the apple.

When you get the apple out, we'll do some ass muscle training. Peel the orange, and insert it so that it sticks out with one half, and sits inside with the other half. Now use your ass muscles to squeeze al the juice out of the orange.
gieke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 11:54 PM   #103
opennina
Account Banned

sorry peekaboo only lasted abot 30 minutes with mega howler in last night i couldnt sleep made my legs shake
Old 07-14-2011, 11:56 PM   #104
gieke
Distinguished Member

Ok, for today, i first want to say to that i now have 4 pens up my ass, and it really hurts

For your next dare, you are to get a condom and inflate it with water.
When it's nice and big, tie a knot in it, and put it in the freezer.
You are to let this condom freeze, and use it as an anal ice dildo untill it melts.
Be carefull not to make much of a fucking motion, since ice has a numbing effect,and might mask the pain of an injury.

Go to the store, and buy some grapes.
In your now cleaned ass, you shall fit as many grapes as possible, without crushing the grapes. Once they are all in, wait 5 minutes, and get them out.
For every crushed grape, you will spank your ass 10 times.

Since i heard u like enema's, we'll now try if you can get a faucet in your ass.
If you can get one in, turn the water on low, and let it run until you think that your enema is complete.

I guess the ultimate goal of an anal gape is being able to be fisted, so let's try that. Lube up your hand, and slowly insert it into your ass. Take your time to explore how your ass feels on the inside

Ofcourse, anal gapes are also usefull for writing Put as many markers in your ass as possible, and lay down a piece of paper on the ground. Now try to write your name (opennina) on the paper, also write down the number of pens you put in your ass.

This paper is the proof that you have an anal gape. You should keep it to evaluate the number of pens you can get in your ass.
gieke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 12:02 AM   #105
opennina
Account Banned

bought a ball like one of these
http://www.p-wholesale.com/upimg/20/...ll-002-331.jpg
today accept its yellow and white instead havnt tried it but pumped it up 20 times and its massive like about 2-3 cm wider than a 1.5 litre soda bottle lol it scares the shit out of me its made out of a much sturdier ruber than my last ball which went out of shape into an ovally thing after about 10 pumps and it poped in me at 20 pumps this ball however stay a sphere at 20 pumps

Advertisements
Kink Talk