Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-15-2011, 08:24 PM   #1
tearl777

Smile 18/ m / need dares desperately

ok so basically i have done a few dares but nothing really exciting. i wana do a long string of dares so here it is, this is gonna be a sexual/ anal thread, and the bigger and better rule applys. (next dare has to be bigger and better then the last.) i will keep going as long as i can and reply back.
rules:
house hold items
things i can do by myself
nothing that is gonna perminately injury me
limits, blood, shit, and public.
tearl777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 08:25 PM   #2
Pie22
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to Pie22

Go into each room of your house and stick one item into your ass. Each item must be larger than the previous. No cleaning them off. Report back on what you used.
Limits: Permanent, Public, Family, Beastiliality

When god hands you lemons, you FIND A NEW GOD!!!
Pie22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 08:31 PM   #3
tearl777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pie22 View Post
Go into each room of your house and stick one item into your ass. Each item must be larger than the previous. No cleaning them off. Report back on what you used.
1. roll of dimes
2. highlighter
3.hairbrush handle

nice what else u got?
Old 05-15-2011, 08:54 PM   #4
Velocity149

Lightbulb

Instead of putting things in your ass, than taking them out, try wearing a tampon, or something of greater size in a condom for an extended period of time. MAKE SURE the end of the condom is sticking out, so you can remove it when needed. PM back with your item/time, and I will give you a punishment!
1-4 hours= bad
5-8 hours= getting there
9-16 hours= good
17-24 hours= great
25-48 hours= you dare me something!
Velocity149 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 08:56 PM   #5
tearl777

starting now with role of quarters
Old 05-15-2011, 09:14 PM   #6
Busty
getDare Succubus

This is one I have just done. So give it a go and enjoy.
Alright...this dare will in fact last 2 days. You will be wearing diapers for the first 2 days and nights.

Rules:
1) Diaper must be fully wet to change.
2) After changing to a fresh diaper, you will drink a 1 Liter of water, unless specified otherwise.
3) If you need to poo you can use the toilet or diaper. If you use the toilet, you have been bad for not using your diaper so it seems as though you need a spanking. You will spank each cheek 50 times. If you do go in your diaper, you will remain in that diaper for 20 minutes.

Day 1: With those rules in mind, the first day you will just perform a certain number of tasks I wish you to complete throughout the day. They can be done throughout the day at your leisure, but must all be done before the day is over.

-Cum in your diaper at least 3 times before changing to a fresh one.
-You will roll 2 dice, and stick that many ice cubes up your ass. You will keep the ice in there until it all melts and then let the water out into your diaper.

You may exclude the rules for this next task:
You will spend at least 1 hour as a puppy. (probably best to be done around nighttime, as you will go outside for a very brief while, and you will not have to drink a liter of water
since puppies aren't potty trained (hence the diaper). you will get naked except for the diaper and put socks on hands and feet to act as paws. You will also put socks on your ears for floppy ears. If you have a collar put it on, but if not, belts work fine. You will walk on all fours and you will not be allowed to talk any human language for the hour. If your alone, remember to occasionally let out some barks, or whines. You will set out two bowls, one with water and one with w/e food you like. You must attempt to eat and drink it all without the use of your hands. After that refreshing meal, I say its about time the puppy goes and gets some exercise outside. Walk around outside for at least 10 minutes. Try marking your territory by lifting your leg and peeing, which should be embarrassing as it will all go into your diaper. You can then crawl inside and find a good, heavy, stationary object. Tie yourself up to that object through your collar. You will remain there, but while you wait, I wouldn't want you to get to bored. You must bring yourself to the edge before you can be released. After you've done that, you've shown that you have been a good puppy! You may then enjoy the rest of your hour as a good puppy would act. Play with some toys using your mouth, chase your tail, or you may even watch tv. The tv must be turned on to animal planet only, and you are to stay on the floor. Good pets don't get on furniture.

When you go to sleep on the first day, you will sleep with your legs tied together and your hands either tied behind your back or to your bedposts. (I'm giving you a choice! ) You will sleep naked, except for your diaper, and w/e you use as a collar. You will also roll two dice and insert that many ice cubes in the front AND back of your diaper. The only way you can warm up is by peeing, but once you are officially in the bed with the ice cubes in you can not get up until morning.

Likes:Masturbation, Bondage, Sleeping Dares, Dice Dares, Diapers, Pee, Edging, Punishment, Semi Public

Maybe: hypno, Full public

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Family, Friends, Eating or drinking Pee / Poo, poop, swirlies.
Busty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 10:01 PM   #7
tearl777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocity149 View Post
Instead of putting things in your ass, than taking them out, try wearing a tampon, or something of greater size in a condom for an extended period of time. MAKE SURE the end of the condom is sticking out, so you can remove it when needed. PM back with your item/time, and I will give you a punishment!
1-4 hours= bad
5-8 hours= getting there
9-16 hours= good
17-24 hours= great
25-48 hours= you dare me something!
10 hours. whats my punishment?

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, dirty, sexual