Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-17-2021, 08:01 AM   #1
swimonpointe

Post 27f - Help Me Focus...Or Not :)

I need your help. I have a lot of [home]work to get done this weekend. I'm having trouble focusing though. Would you be willing to help?

What do I like? - holding/desperation, wetting. Ice. Having to hold things in me. Pleasing others. Obeying them. You can tell me to wear/not wear things or how to sit, etc.

What do I have? - 2 eggs, 2 vibrators (1 w/ 10 different settings, 1 normal), nipple clamps, eggs, ice.

What won't I do? - public play, drinking bodily fluids, anal play

Fun Fact - I can't orgasm - so don't ask me to edge. That doesn't mean we can't have fun. - Actually, it means I can keep my vibrator in for a long time.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Thank you!

Last edited by swimonpointe; 04-17-2021 at 09:10 AM.
swimonpointe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2021, 08:11 AM   #2
jackson15

Drink 2 litres of water, when you feel the need to go, insert one (or both if you can handle it) into your pussy and hold it in. Use your vibrator and hold in your pee and eggs as long as possible. Right when you;re about to burst you may take out the eggs and use the toilet.

Likes:Edging, Sissy, Messing (sometimes), Suppository/Laxative/Marshmallows (sometimes)

Hard Limits: Face pics, Food dares ,Full Public, Friends & Family, Blackmail, Playing With Scat, Staying Messy (over an hour).

Toys: Chastity Cage, Wand, Dildo, Enema Bulb,

28/MtF/Bi

Kik: SoggyDiapers
jackson15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2021, 08:14 AM   #3
swimonpointe

Thank you for the reply!
Old 04-17-2021, 08:29 AM   #4
Devildom1994
getDare Sweetheart

Hey! Let's make your works interesting.

So, you'll drink a glass of water every 15 minutes for two hours. You're not allowed to pee until you have finished one portion of your works. By portion, I don't mean something very easy. Rather something that actually takes work.
To make it more fun, you shall allot time to finish each portion. If you finish it on time, you shall wet your pants. If you finish ten minutes early, you are allowed to use the toilet. And if you fail to finish on time, you'll have to hold it till you finish the next portion and you'll apply a small amount of toothpaste on your clit and keep it for 10 minutes.

Devil 😈

Likes: Pain play, Bondage, Public, Control, Insertions, Orgasm control/denial, Humiliation and degradation

Limits: Ageplay, Blackmail, roleplay, rape play

Kik: devildom1994

Proud Owner and Protector of Pouty_face
Devildom1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2021, 08:30 AM   #5
swimonpointe

Thank you so much for the reply.
Old 04-17-2021, 08:36 AM   #6
Killerhipo

Put on a skirt and a tanktop, or a dress, ideally coming to about midthigh. No bra or panties. Get a bowl of ice and find a hard wooden seat to sit at while you do your work. You must sit with the back of the skirt flipped up so your ass is directly on the seat.

Set yourself a goal for your homework, everytime you get distracted insert an icecube into your ass then get back to work.

If the ice cubes melt too much, crawl back to the kitchen to refill. You may not let anything out of your ass until you accomplish your homework goal. If you fail, your vibrators are confiscated until tomorrow.
Killerhipo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2021, 08:41 AM   #7
swimonpointe

Thank you for the detailed reply.

Off to change and get ice now. (Forgot to say no anal, but I'll fill my pussy instead - hope that's okay.) God, sounds like I'll soon be sitting in a pile of melted ice.
Old 04-17-2021, 03:00 PM   #8
swimonpointe

Drink Update:

Had to run out for a bit. Now I'm back. Boy do I have to pee already.

Please - will someone let me (or not) and give me a direction of what I should stuff in myself to help distract my urge?

Thanks in advance.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ice, online control, vibrators, wetting