Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 08-29-2018, 08:10 PM   #1
AnalSlave1

Default Harry Potter Story with Dares

So I've been slowly writing a story the last month about Harry Potter. The thing about the story is that it's in second person and each action has a action you can do to follow along with the story. The story is more kink oriented so the story doesn't make a lot of sense. It's pretty far from a actual fan fic of Harry Potter. I'm going to put out chapter 1, and if people like it, I will write more. Please give feedback so I can improve the story.

The dares are able to be done by both genders. The dares are in ().
Limits- Scat, Messy, Public

PM dares - send me one of these words to dare me
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85253
AnalSlave1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 08:16 PM   #2
AnalSlave1

Default Chapter 1

Just a question, should the chapters be longer are the same length? Also, should I add more actions?

Chapter 1- Summer (August 21st)

"Wake up you bitch, breakfast won't cook itself." yells Mr. Dursley. You get up as usual and you get dressed. (Wear normal clothes to start the chapter)
You walk out of the cupboard under the stairs and walk into the kitchen and start cooking breakfast. Mr and Mrs Dursley are waiting at the table reading the newspaper. You serve breakfast Mr and Mrs Dursley as Dudley walks in.
“Today, me and your mum will be going to London to visit your grandma. You and that bitch will stay home and will stay away from any trouble.” Says Mr Dursley to Dudley. He looks at you with a menacing look and says-
“Especially you.” The Dursleys finished breakfast and Dudley went upstairs to his room to play video games. You go back into your cupboard and close the door after you make sure Mr and Mrs Dursley are gone. You strip completely nude and start masturbating. (Get naked and masturbate for 5 mins)
All of a sudden, the door to the cupboard opened and there was a sudden flash. You turn around to see Dudley holding a camera and looking at the photo he just took of you masturbating.
“Wow, everyone at school going see you naked and being the slut, you are. Unless you’re willing to do some stuff for me.” (If you refuse to serve Dudley, post a picture of yourself completely naked on temporarily exposed for as long as possible and that’s the end of the chapter for you. If you decide to serve Dudley, continue the story)
“Fine, I’ll do whatever you want. As long as no one finds out about it.” You say.
“Ok. Let’s go to my bedroom.” You follow him to his second bedroom where he keeps his toys. You’re still naked and trying cover up your private bits. He takes out a chest and opens it. He takes out a paddle and closes the chest.
“You’re going to serve me today.” He bends you over and gives you a nice big spanking. (spank yourself 25 times)
He takes out his cock which is super hard and gets close to your ass.
“You ready for your fucking, slut.” He puts his cock in slowly and starts pounding your ass. (Put a dildo shaped object slowly up your anus and fuck yourself for 10 mins.
He takes his cock out and cums.
“Oh yeah. I guess you deserve to cum to.” He starts stroking your cock/fingering you till you’re at the brink of an orgasm and stops.
“Nah, I guess you don’t deserve one just yet.” (Edge once)
You hear a car pulling into the driveway and you quickly get back into your cupboard and get dressed. You can hear Dudley scrambling to put on his clothes to upstairs. You hear the front door open and Mr and Mrs Dursley enter.
At night after dinner, you find a letter on your bed that reads:

Dear <unreadable handwriting>

You have been accepted at Hogwarts Wizarding School. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment. Term starts in September. We await your owl no later than Aug 31st.
Professor McGonagall

Old 08-31-2018, 02:37 AM   #3
Parrot

This is really good, please keep this up! I think the amount of tasks is right, but a few more would be nice.
Parrot is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Parrot for this post:
Old 09-10-2018, 04:32 PM   #4
AnalSlave1

Chapter 2- (Aug 31st)

“Sir, I need a ride to the train station tomorrow to catch the train to Hogwarts. I was wondering if you’re able to drive me there.” You say. Ever since you got the letter from Hogwarts and sent the owl back. Mr Dursley has been really cranky. Dudley has been avoiding you and Mrs Dursley tries to stay away. You’ve already bought all your equipment and books at Diagon Alley.
“If you do something for me, I might give you a ride.” He leads you to his bedroom. Mrs Dursley is out since she’s been trying to avoid you. He locks the door behind him.
“First of all, you will not talk about this to anyone.”
“Yes sir.” He steps towards you and takes off all your clothes. (Strip naked)
He bends you over and gives you a nice spanking. (Spank yourself 50 times)
He then strokes your cock slowly until you edge. He repeats this 3 times. (Edge 4 times)
“You’re such a slut. You’re enjoying this aren’t you. Moan for me.” (Moan and edge another time)
He takes out a butt plug from his drawer and put’s it up your ass. (Put a butt plug shaped object in your butt and leave it in for am hour)
“Leave that in for an hour. I have a meeting right now. I’ll be back and we’ll finish this up.” You stay in his room not daring to leave. After an hour has passed. You hear the front door open and Mr. Dursley walks back upstairs. He walks and gropes your chest. (Grope your boobs/rub nipples)
He takes the butt plug out and puts down. (Take butt plug out)
“Nothing pleases me more than seeing you in pain.” He slaps your face until it’s red. (Slap your face 10 times)
He then kicks your crotch. (Use a broom to hit your crotch)
You fall to the ground as he laughs.
“I think that’s enough for today. I’ll drive you to the train station you whore.” You leave the room to go back to your cupboard to read your books.

Old 09-11-2018, 10:19 AM   #5
Parrot

Please continue, maybe longer chapters?
Parrot is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Parrot for this post:
Old 09-11-2018, 02:17 PM   #6
AnalSlave1

I'll definitely try to write longer chapters, I'm just putting out the chapters I wrote before starting this thread.

Old 09-12-2018, 12:15 AM   #7
damon fredman

Please continue I’m loving this story.
damon fredman is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to damon fredman for this post:
Old 09-20-2018, 02:48 PM   #8
AnalSlave1

Chapter 3- (Sep 1st)

You close and lock the door to your compartment on the Hogwarts Express. You close the covers to hide yourself while you change into your robes. (Strip naked)
You hear a whisper coming from outside your compartment.
“Alohomora.” The door slides open and the curtains fly open to. Your naked body is exposed for the whole train to see. (Stand beside an open window facing outside for 1 minute or if you’re in an apartment, stand naked in the hallway of your apartment for 1 minute)
There was laughter from the kids passing by as you try to cover up you privates. The person that opened your compartment a person of the opposite sex called Alex. You’ve seen him/her at the King’s Cross being surrounded by other kids. Everyone else practically worships him/her.
He/ She steps into the compartment and locks the door and closes the curtains.
“Hi there, sorry to intrude. I couldn’t help but notice that your tits/dick is pretty small.” He/ She kicks your crotch. (Use a broom to hit your crotch)
You drop to the floor in pain. As you roll on the ground in pain, he/she takes out a dildo from his/her bag.
“A vibrator won’t work here but a dildo can.” He/ She shoves it up your mouth and forces you give oral to it. (Give oral to a dildo or dildo shaped object for 5 mins)
“Time for you to get fucked.” With a wave of a wand, the dildo started fucking your ass. (Fuck your ass for 5mins)
As your getting fucked, he/she takes your underwear and puts it in your mouth. (Put your dirty underwear in your mouth.)
Once you’re done getting fucked. He/ She flicks her wand and you’re all of a sudden tied up. He/ She starts to finger/ jerk you off until you’re on the brink of an orgasm. (Edge once)
“Like that huh, I guess you deserve an orgasm but not until you edge for me again.” He/ She then edges you once again. (Edge once)
And then he/she let’s you orgasm. (Orgasm)
“Wow, look at that. You must have had lot’s of cum built up. I’ll see you around at school.” Alex walks out leaving you naked and covered in cum.

Old 09-20-2018, 02:49 PM   #9
AnalSlave1

Sorry for the delays, I've just haven't had time recently to write. Might be a while before the next chapter.

Old 09-20-2018, 02:56 PM   #10
Sluttyslave1775

really good. I love it please write more!

Limits
blood, permanent, needles, photo/vidoe/recording, eating scat

http://bdsmtest.org/r/nQDkVcP3
my bdsm results

My PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89377
Sluttyslave1775 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sluttyslave1775 for this post:
Old 10-02-2018, 05:59 PM   #11
AnalSlave1

Chapter 4 (Sep 12th)
Today, you decided to join the gobstone team. The team decided to put a bit of a punishment for every turn. For each turn, roll a dice.

Turn 1
Do the amount of edges rolled.

Turn 2
If higher than 1, do the amount crotch hits. If 1, then go back to turn 1.

Turn 3
If higher than 2, do the amount an edge. If 2 or lower, then go back to turn 1.

Turn 4
If higher than 3, do the number of spanks. If 3 or lower, then go back to turn 1.

Turn 5
If higher than 4, do the number squared number of spanks. If 4 or lower, than go back to turn 1.

Turn 6
If you roll a 6 do this dice dare, if lower, than go back to turn 1.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=226621

Old 10-02-2018, 06:00 PM   #12
AnalSlave1

Sorry for the short and uncreative chapter. I won't be posting for a while since I'm working on the October Writing Challenge.

Old 01-14-2019, 03:14 PM   #13
Bankerrtx01
getDare Devil

Nice story can’t wait for more

Likes and limits.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89045

punishments

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89046