Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-04-2021, 04:35 PM   #16
RKaji

Most likely, the filter is clogged
RKaji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2021, 08:53 AM   #17
RKaji

Try to call the master to fix the air conditioner. This will help you, and also for the future I advise you to have several spare filters at home and look for spare parts that break most often, for example here https://www.airconservicingsingapore.com/installation/. And to cool down now, you can use cold towels and hot tea. It sounds absurd, but hot drinks help the body cool down. The thing is that when you drink hot tea in the heat, your body begins to raise the temperature and the body begins to cool down to maintain the desired body temperature of 36.6 Celsius. You can also go to the pool or to the beach with friends. And of course, cold beer. Beer will cool you down and get you in a good mood. Good luck to you!
RKaji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2021, 12:32 AM   #18
draverin

Air conditioners often break down. It is very important to clean and maintain them on time and correctly.
draverin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2021, 04:54 AM   #19
draverin

And you need to install an air conditioner taking into account all its features. I had a situation when a new air conditioner suddenly broke down. And the manufacturer simply did not respond to requests. And the repair was needed very urgently because it is very important for me that the house has a comfortable temperature. I accidentally found the contacts of the guys with https://www.socool.sg/why-is-your-ai...ripping-water/ and they fixed everything quickly .
draverin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cool, dares please, ice, ice cube, request dare