Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-20-2013, 02:23 PM   #1
diapercouple0313

Wink Needing dares for diaper fetish

So my boyfriend has a diaper fetish and I'm pretty new with it. Its not one of the adult baby ones. He likes me to put his diaper on him, squeeze it and smash it by running it over with our trucks and tearing holes in with my nails. But it seems like i dont give him enough and wanna do more so i want some dares to do with him. It can be any sexual dares (doesnt have to just do with diapers but is preferred).
__________________________________________________ _________

My limits are no public, pics, messes, anal

Last edited by diapercouple0313; 05-20-2013 at 02:26 PM.
diapercouple0313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 02:27 PM   #2
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

Default I am not into diapers

Have the other person run an ice cube from the base of your neck to the base of your spine
Hold an ice cube between your legs until it melts
No orgasms for the next 48 hours. If you're about to, you must tell your partner to stop so you can catch your breath before they continue.
No underwear allowed for the next 24 hours.
Tough luck! Choose two more forfeits and do them both.
Tomorrow, watch your phone! Your partner may text you at any point and as often as they like. Each time they do, you must masturbate to orgasm within 20 minutes of receiving the text.
Spend 10 minutes lavishing attention on your partner- focussing on a single body part of their choice.
Give your partner 10 minutes of oral without bringing them to orgasm.
Masturbate in any way and for however long your partner specifies.
Lose an item of clothing. If you're already naked, draw again.
Kiss your partner's neck for 15 seconds.
Eat something (e.g. a grape) off your partner's tongue.
Rub an ice cube into your genitals whilst telling your partner how good it feels.
Your partner gets to pleasure you with a vibrator for 10 minutes. You are not permitted to orgasm during this time.
Your next shower must include 60 seconds of pure cold water.
Kiss your partner on the lips, then move down their chest making a line of kisses, going between their legs and coming up the other side.
You have 10 minutes to make your partner moan. If they can keep silent, you draw again. If you get a noise out of them, they draw!
Beg your partner to be allowed to give them oral sex. They can decide how far you need to go to deserve it.
Your partner draws a letter on your back with their finger. If you can't guess the letter first time, draw again.
Lick the inside of your partner's knee.
Before you go to sleep tonight, you must get your partner's cum on your face.
Wake your partner up tomorrow with oral sex.
If you're not already naked, strip. If you are... lucky you, no forfeit!
Masturbate with your underwear until your partner tells you to stop.
Put a blindfold on. For the next ten minutes, your mouth belongs to your partner. You will suck on what they give you to suck on.
Cover yourself with lube of your partner's choice.
Congratulations- this is your Get Out Of Jail Free card. You may keep it for getting out of later forfeits or sell it to your partner- if the price is right.
If you want to have an orgasm tonight, you must first ask your partner's permission. They will decide what you need to do to deserve one. This forfeit temporarily suspends any previous forfeits regarding orgasm control.
Starting at the feet and working your way up, lick your partner completely clean until they are satisfied.
Simulate oral sex on an object of your partner's choice.
Roll a die. The number you get is the number of ice cubes you must put in your underwear. Keep them there until they melt.
Put a blindfold on. For the next ten minutes, your partner may do as they see fit with your nipples.
Your next meal must be eaten without using your hands.

Let me know what you think, also post your results here if you gave any a go. Bonus points for any pictures.
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 02:29 PM   #3
sissycuckbabymandy

Just make him wear a diaper for the next week... make himpee and poo in it; so no toilet for him for 1 week. You are allowed to change his diaper when needed but no more then 4 diapers a day... He will have to see how it's to be in diapers for real... then build from that onwards. He is not allowed to change himself...
sissycuckbabymandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 03:56 PM   #4
diapercouple0313

Quote:
Originally Posted by sissycuckbabymandy View Post
Just make him wear a diaper for the next week... make himpee and poo in it; so no toilet for him for 1 week. You are allowed to change his diaper when needed but no more then 4 diapers a day... He will have to see how it's to be in diapers for real... then build from that onwards. He is not allowed to change himself...
He isnt into the whole making messes inside them. He feels them with water then moves it around to make it squishy.
diapercouple0313 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
couple, diapers, sexual