Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 04-27-2012, 04:14 AM   #1
Aiden

Default Summer's camp.

This is the first chapter of the story called Summer's camp. Summer's camp is my first ever attempt to write an erotic novella, though after putting down three chapters, my personal life problems got really big and I completely stopped writing. Now, when I have my spare time again, I'm planning to finish the novella. But first, I'd like you all to read this first chapter and leave as many comments as possible. Both, good and bad reviews are appreciated, since it might help to improve my whole work.

I sincerely hope you will enjoy this vivid walk-trough of my deep fantasy,
Aiden.

--------------------------------------------

Summer's camp

Chapter 1.

Several minutes had passed now since he entered the school and he was already in the fourth floor, walking towards the doors of an English class. That classroom was on the end of the corridor he was slowly walking through. He only needed to give in one paper and leave, but walking closer and closer to the class he started to feel nervous.

The reason of his dither was the teacher who was now waiting for him. Her name was Diana Rose. She was one of the most beautiful women in the school. Being in her mid thirties, she was still smoking hot and often she was an object of many teens’ fantasies. Robert was no exception, he was often fantasizing about her and in classes he often caught himself staring at her legs and shoes. Regardless her age, she was looking outstanding and had an amazing figure. She was a tall redheaded beauty, with gorgeous long legs, slim waist and perfect breasts. Her personality was also unusual to a woman her age: she was very jocose and playful, often joking with her student and sometimes even flirting with them, though always staying in control of the situation and not letting them go too far.

After choking his thrill, he fastened his steps towards the classroom, but he couldn’t walk through the open doors when he reached it. The sight he saw shocked him. That was a view he only saw in his fantasies. Mrs. Rose was sitting before him: with her back turned to him, she was resting her naked feet on the desk before her, giving him the perfect prospect to them. She was wearing a short dress and her stunning long legs were graced by black nylons. Robert noticed her high heeled shoes, dropped near her desk. He looked up to her shoulders where her glaring red hair ended and saw two cords that led to headphones. Her eyes were closed and Robert thought that she was probably listening to some music. Unconsciously Robert’s look came back to her feet; he was staring at her perfect toes, which shined trough her smooth and shiny stockings. He got hypnotized by her feet and legs and his cock started to grow in his pants.

Then Mrs. Rose opened her eyes and turned her face to Robert, who was standing in the doorway with his mouth wide open. She looked frightened for a moment, then took her feet off of the desk and started to put on her heels.

Robert didn’t want to interrupt her and also he wanted to have a view of her feet for a bit longer, so he quickly walked into the classroom and stretched out the paper before her. "You don't have to... umm... You could have kept your feet there. I'm here just to give in this paper" Robert said with his voice clearly trembling.

A light smile appeared on Mrs. Rose’s face while her eyes were stabbing him. She took his paper and threw it on the desk. Then slowly she crossed her legs, thoroughly watching Robert’s face, waiting for his reaction and pulled off the shoe from the heel of her foot so it kept dangling on her toes. Robert’s eyes were tracing every movement of her feet and the view he saw made his cock grow in his jeans once again.

"Do you have a girlfriend, Robert?” she asked, smiling at him.

“Why are you asking, Ma’am?” he said. His voice was trembling.

“Because I think you are madly in love with my feet, Robert”.

These words shocked him as he felt his face getting hot as it was blushing. He stood there all paralyzed and looked at her with a blank look on his face, without any clue about what could have given him up. Maybe she noticed his hard dick under the jeans or maybe she saw him staring when he had thought she wasn’t looking. Or maybe it was so easy to tell from his voice and the look on his face when she turned to him. He didn’t know what to say. “Uh, I’m just… umm,” was all that he managed to let out from his mouth.

“Calm, Robert,” she laughed. “I’m just messing around with you. Just kidding”

He felt a quick relieve after her words, though the relief wasn’t the only feeling. Together with the relief came a small wave of disappointed. He was afraid to go further, but as he now understood, he didn’t want to back down.

“Well… You’re feet does look quite lovely,” he muttered.

“Oh, they are so tired. It’s hard walking in those heels all the time. A nice massage would be more than perfect right now. But anyway, you must be waiting to get home and start your holidays.” She opened a journal that was on her desk and placed her finger on the empty square near the student’s name. “You have been such a good boy all year long, I’ll just write you an A and let you go. I believe that your work is well made, so let’s save the time of out both. Unless, of course, you want me to read it.”
“Oh no, that’s completely not necessary. Thank you, ma’am,” he said and paused. Now he was supposed to say ‘goodbye’ and go. But going home wasn’t what he wanted. “You know, ma’am,” he continued, “if you really need a feet massage, I guess I could do it. Wouldn’t be hard for me.”

“Oh that would be just so good,” she smiled. “But I don’t want to hold you here in school. You must have some plans for evening.”

“No, it’s really okay. It would be even nice to give you a feet massage.”

“Really? Aww, you’re such a sweetheart, Robert!”

Now she looked down at her feet and slowly started to remove her heels. One shoe and then another, she placed a little further and stretched her feet forward. She spread her toes in the nylons and now this view got all Robert’s attention. He was hypnotized by her feet and it took a minute for him to get back to reality and realize the teacher is looking at him and waiting.

“Let’s start then,” she said.

“Yes, okay,” he said and looked around. He was looking for a chair to take a sit on while giving the massage. School years have ended and most of the chairs and tables were took to gym where seniors were taking exams. Though, his look was caught by a few chairs in the end of the classroom that wasn’t taken. He was about to go take them, but Mrs. Rose stopped him.

“Oh, just sit here on the floor, dear. Don’t struggle moving those chairs.”

It was weird for him. It was far from a struggle to carry the chair a several meters and sitting on floor seemed like a lot worse option, but even though, he obeyed and sat down.

His cock was struggling in his tight jeans as he took the heel of her feet into his hand. He put another hand on a side and started to rub her sole with his thumb.

“Ohhh, feels so good, Robert!” said Mrs. Rose.

“I’m glad you like it, Madam,” he said.

“Don’t stop rubbing!” she said now as he unconsciously stopped rubbing when he lifted his head to see her face and felt good because she was smiling. Though, the smile was gone now and her voice sounded strict and dominating. That was strange to Robert as her mood changed so quickly.

“Oh, I’m sorry,” Robert said and continued his humble job.

“It’s okay, hunny. I just don’t like when someone takes away pleasure from me. Speaking about pleasure – I’m not feeling very comfortable. Could you please get on your knees? I could stretch put my other leg and put it on your leg. If that’s not too hard, sweetie?”

“No, no, it’s okay,” he answered and changed his position, still carefully holding her feet in the air. He was now on his knees with his own feet sat on by himself.

When he settled in his new position, Mrs. Rose put her other feet on his thigh where it was just a couple of inches from his twitching cock. That was driving him crazy, but he tried not to give up and continued the massage.

“Ah, you’re hands are amazing, Robert,” she said. “I’m glad you are doing this for me. My feet were really sore. Firstly from wearing those high heels everyday and also I’ve been on my beer feet all the weekend. I had a lot of fun on the beach, but my soles got bruises from that rough sand. I wonder if they’re still there…”

“Well I can’t see any, your soles look nice and smooth, ma’am.”

“Well, try to get a closer look. Bow your head down a little. There were huge bruises on just several days ago.”

Robert bent his back and bowed his head to the feet till his nose was almost touching the sole. He held a beautiful smooth foot dressed with tight black nylons just few inches from his face. The smell of her foot took over his head and body as he took a breath. Again, he found himself hypnotic and drools were collecting in his mouth. Suddenly he heard a voice asking him if he wants to kiss them, but it all looked like a dream. He wasn’t sure if it was her that asked him that or was it only his imagination.

To break the hypnosis, he took his look away of off her feet and looked at her face. She was smiling. “So do you want to kiss it?” she asked again. “You look like you do, babe.”

Robert didn’t know what to answer. Yes, he wanted to, but he was afraid of how this might affect the future. After all she was his teacher. Not only that he will be meeting her whole next year, she was also often talking with his parents and more than anything, he feared of them finding out about his little secret.

Teacher suddenly placed her feet on the ground ripping it off of his hands. Then she raised her hand and ordered him to come closer with the gesture of her finger. Without any doubt this time, he obeyed and crawled to her until he was so close that his stomach was touching her knees. So close that he could feel the scent of her perfumes, the scent of her hair long hair dripping on her shoulders; he could even feel her breath on his forehead. She put her hand on Robert’s neck, and whispered “I know you have a foot fetish, Robert. Just admit it and let the fun begin”.

He was frightened. Part of him wanted all of this to end so he could leave the class now and forget about events that took place here. But another part of him wanted those events to evolve to something more, something that he wanted for a long long time.

Finally he spoke. “Yes, Mrs. Rose, I do have a foot-fetish,” he said and nervously waited for what will happen next.

“That’s what I wanted to hear,” answered Mrs, Diana. “Oh and one more thing, from now on – if you want to do it you will have to call me Mistress, is that clear?”

It was clear for him now. She made him her little slave boy. His mind didn’t know whether that’s good or bad, but he was aroused more than ever.

“Yes,” Robert answered.

He raised his eyes at his teacher’s face once again, but the smile was gone from there. “Yes what?” she said with a much sterner tone.

Robert got lost; he didn’t know what to say now. That’s ironic because he was fantasizing about moments like this for many times and many times he was saying ‘Yes, Mistress’ there, in his fantasies.

But that was not one of his fantasies now. He couldn’t control this. Now he was lost in her deep blue eyes and his own lips couldn’t let out a single a word.

“Robert? What do you have to say?” she asked again.

He put his eyes down to the floor and heard himself saying “Yes, Mistress”.

“Now that’s a good boy! I knew you could do that, Robert. Now bow down and kiss my feet.”

He didn’t answer to her. He wanted to kiss them, but didn’t do that yet. He needed one last push and that she gave. “Just do it, slave” she whispered to him and stood up before him.

Gingerly he placed his left hand on her ass. He waited for her reaction, but when nothing happened he continued and put his right hand just bellow the left one. Now when he had her legs in his embrace, he lowered his head and sank his lips to her thigh. This moment felt divine as he wanted to do it for so long and finally it happened. Minutes had passed as he just kept his lips on her thigh and heavily breathed.

Then, not taking his lips away from her nylons, he started to make his way to the inner part of her thigh, but Mrs. Diana stopped his head with her hand. “Now, now, not so fast, slave,” she told him. “Be a good boy and kiss my shoe, you can start with the tip.”

Robert leaned down and started kissing the tip of her shoe. The scent of her foot, mixed with the joy of his fantasy coming true, reached and took over his body. He was fantasizing about this, but he never thought it could come true. And now, when he was kneeling before her, he felt extremely thankful to her.

“Don’t forget the other shoe, Robert” She said. He reached the other shoe and kissed it for one time. When he leaned to kiss second time, Mrs. Rose took the feet away right from his nose and he almost kissed the floor. Robert lifted his head and saw how his Mistress turned around, walked to her chair and sat there. With her finger pointing to the floor beside her feet, she ordered him to come closer. He crawled to her on all fours and waited for the next order. .

“Take my shoes off, doggy,” Mrs. Rose said. He was a little surprised she called him doggy, but that only got him more excited. “Now massage my feet,” she continued. Robert took her foot and started to rub the sole, also kissing and sniffing her toes, creating a pleasure for both which lasted for minutes and minutes. After this, he did the same with her other foot. After the massage she pushed his head away with her feet, then stood up, turned around and kneeled on the chair giving Robert a view of her back.
“Oh I think you want to kiss my ass, little Robert,” she said. “Do you?”

Robert had never fantasized about something as vulgar as kissing the ass, he just had a light foot fetish, but now, without any doubt, he said “Yes Mistress”. He crawled closer and his cock touched her soles trough his jeans. That was such a moment of sensation; he wanted to come more than ever and in order to do that he needed to please his Mistress. Although he knew he probably won’t get a release with her.

He tried to reach her ass, but even though he was quite taller than her, kneeling on the floor he couldn’t reach it. He started to stand up, but Mrs. Rose, who was watching everything from above told him to stop.

“But I can’t reach it, Mistress” he told.

“Oh, poor baby, do you really want to kiss it?” she asked through her playful smile.

“Yes, Mistress, I do want,” Robert answered.

She started to giggle. “Well, tell me how much you want that, doggy”. She was teasing him and he actually even liked that.

“I want it very much, Mistress. Please let me kiss it,” he begged.

“Aw, I always like some begging. It seems you would do anything for me, boy,” she smiled. The thought shocked Robert, because it was true, he couldn’t say no to her, every wish of hers was his command and that scared him.

“But today you won’t get the privilege to kiss my beautiful ass. Go down and take care of my soles now,” she continued.

Robert bowed his head down and started to kiss and sniff her sole, also massaging it with his hands. Then he went to the other and did the same, not missing single spot of her sole and arches. Mrs. Rose didn’t have to tell him anything; he knew exactly what to do. He was so careful and caring, as if he was a jeweller and her feet were the rarest diamonds he ever held in his hands.

For this whole act both of them were lost in time, until now, when Mrs. Rose looked trough the window and noticed it was getting dark.

“Oh wow, it’s late. I need to get home” she said as she stood up and kicked in to her shoes. She lifted his chin as a gesture for him to stand up as well. As soon as Robert did that she sank her lips to his. That was long, sensitive kiss that seriously messed up his mind. Then she took a piece of paper from her desk and gave it to him.

“Write down your number here, I would like to continue this. I will call you in a couple of days.” She hadn’t asked if he also wanted that, because it was obvious he did. He took the paper from her, but it took a while for him to understand what just happened. She just turned around and ran to her desk so fast after that kiss. After a couple of minutes Robert took a pen she was holding and wrote down his phone number.
Aiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 05:02 AM   #2
Midnight Phantom

Great beginning keep it up

Medium: Semi public, Piss, Medium anal, Cross-dressing, Femization, Bondage.

Limits: Public, more then 1 person, Rough anal, Dangerous/Deadly, Pictures, Bondage, Poo.

I have no toys but am open to household ideas.
Pm me any dares or truths that you would like me to do.
Midnight Phantom is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
camp, femdom, mistress, slave, teacher