Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 04-23-2011, 05:44 PM   #1
alex220
Baby Member

Default friends go camping

im righting this from 2 points of veiws and sorry about my grammer

lexie 17 meudiem hight dirty bloand blue eyes 36c tomboyish has a crush on alex 18 and doesent know alex likes her lexie and alex are best friends
alex tall muscular blue green eyes has a crush on lexie

lexie

I was just finishing getting ready when I heard a knock on the door. I went down stairs and opend the door to see alex. I give hm a hug and let him in I say "hey whats goin on." "same stuff diffrent day. what about you" "notin much. alright i just gotta go grab my stuff and then were out." alex says "what about sam and mike" "dident you get my text i told you sam got sick and mikes aunt died." "oh" i go back up staries grab my knife that alex gave me for my 10th b-day and my bag. then we head to the clearing we go to every year. we set up the camp and then we sit around the fire and talk about normal stuff then alex says "wanna play TorD" we'ven play a couple times. the worest dare yet was kiss my dog on the lips. "sure you get to go first" we start out with stupid pity stuff then alex says "ok lex truth or dare" "dare" "ok i dare you to come over here and kiss me till i say stop." shoked i say "what" "you heard me lex" i get up and come over to him and sit in his lap and start to kiss him.

sorry ill try to right again soon but i got testing right now so i have a limeted amount of time
alex220 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to alex220 for this post:
Old 04-23-2011, 05:52 PM   #2
zac
getDare Sweetheart

The grammar could do with a bit of checking...but this looks like a promising start! xx
zac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 05:37 AM   #3
lipstik

Good story but maybe a few paragraph breaks?

Advertisements
Kink Talk