Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-29-2011, 01:21 AM   #1
princessjessie
Distinguished Member

Lightbulb when normal games get sexy

when my friend comes around on wednesday we want to play some party, board and card games but we want to make them a little sexual. not just naked twister but things like play twister in a short skirt or if you loose take off a iterm of clothing or do a forfit

just write what come up with

princessjessie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 05:56 AM   #2
dmoney
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessjessie View Post
when my friend comes around on wednesday we want to play some party, board and card games but we want to make them a little sexual. not just naked twister but things like play twister in a short skirt or if you loose take off a iterm of clothing or do a forfit

Both of you wear a shirts that are just long enough to barely cover your pussy and ass while seated... Put belts on. (Maybe something with some bling to bring some fashion into it if you like how it looks???)... try to make the shirts into a matching shirts and skirts. Wear no panties and no bras... insert your panties into your pussy holes and try to have the tags so they hang out between your lips and are visible below the shirt/skirt lines. If you start dripping pussy juices down your legs, use your shirts' "skirts" to wipe them up so you get your juice stains on it, or just let them run down your legs, or drip stright down by spreading your legs when you're standing.

Do this while playing Twister together or some other game you both enjoy while both of you sit with your legs crossed so the shirts ride up and expose yourselves to the each other. Whoever loses gets to push their finger up inside the other's pussy hole to push the panties up further, then rub her clit to make her edge. The winner also gets to use a magic marker/Sharpie (make sure it's branded as non-toxic) to write something on the loser's mound first, then pussy lips when room is short, that's demeaning like "Loser, I own you, You are mine, etc." Keep it up as long as you like. The girl who is the loser of the sleepover will be the one with the most things written on her box.

Walk around the house like this if no one is home but yourselves, or if your are comfortable enough around others, do it with them around. If the panties start coming out of your pussy hole, only your friend can push them back up in you. At the end of the sleepover, pull the panties out of each other and swap them so you have your friend's panties as a souvenir of the sleepover. Only your friend can pull the panties out. Have that friend put the panties that were inside of you on herself and vice-versa. Let me know how it went.

Last edited by dmoney; 03-29-2011 at 06:06 AM. Reason: added things
dmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 07:46 AM   #3
tie-me-up

i would suggest strip poker along the lines of the stories by "shavedrachel" on here with only two of you they shouldn't need to last too long either

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=55781

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=62306

report back with how you get on
tie-me-up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 08:46 AM   #4
Darkwater

Do you have the boardgame Trouble? If so play that, and every time you managed to sent a piece of your friend back she needs to take of a piece of clothing of her choice (same for you ). And when you get a piece into the safe zone take a item of clothing off too. The person with the most clothes remaining wins.

Oh and if you want to push it a bit feel free to touch each other as you are playing in order to annoy them
Darkwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 01:31 PM   #5
princessjessie
Distinguished Member

Most of the games on here i have already read, please think more adventurouse

princessjessie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 01:42 PM   #6
Darkwater

Hmm, how about a game of chicken then? Start by kissing/sucking the others neck, then stroke their backs, kiss/suck their backs, stroke the legs, kiss/suck their toes (shower beforehand ), then stroke the stomach, kiss/suck the stomach, massage the breasts, kiss/suck the breasts, stroke the others pussy, and if neither of you has given up at this point you might as well masturbate each other and have the loser be the one who cums first (but i don't expect it to get that far).

The loser is the one who first chickens out of doing one of those acts. For their punishment? How about lightly tying them up (but in a way they can still just move around) and keep them like that for a hour or so.
Darkwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 04:15 PM   #7
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Card game - Black Maria/Hearts.

You get caught with the Queen of Spades - you strip off one item.

Unless you can 'shoot the moon' and take all 13 hearts as well in which case the other takes off THREE items and you get all yours back When the first is naked, she stays naked for as many hours as clothes the other is wearing at the time..

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessjessie View Post

Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 04:22 PM   #8
dmoney
getDare Devil

Both of you wear spandex shorts and tight shirts without any bra or panties on. (If you'd like to show off a bit, pull the shorts up tight to give yourselves cameltoes/frotn wedgies and try to make the shirts tight enough so your nipples poke through.) Try to play some game like cards or even Twister, where the loser gets tickled. The places to be tickled will be totally up to the tickler, or can be determined before the game play starts it you are dead set on limits. Use a timer so the tickler doesn't get carried away and has a limit. Don't set it for too long, or else you won't have enough time to do several rounds. The first person to get a wet spot in their shorts, visibly, from being tickled, shall be the grand loser... unless you're not into that sort of thing... then it shall be whoever gives up before the timer runs out.
Old 03-29-2011, 04:30 PM   #9
dmoney
getDare Devil

Wear mini-skirts without panties during the sleepover. Take turns tieing each other down for losing the game. If you are comfortable with it, start with panties on, then when someone first loses, they get taken off by either the loser or the winner... you decide based on your limits. Loser gets written on, while tied down, in Sharpie/magic marker around their "hot spots". Use underwear brought to the party as tie down restraints... tie one limb of the body using the panties for each loss... the ultimate loser is the one who has both hands and legs tied down.
Old 03-29-2011, 04:41 PM   #10
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Well if you want to strip - try compying of my story - STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST - can see all rules of poker game here http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost....&postcount=225

Involves playing poker - or a different card game - stripping truths dares etc - everything i believe you want

Love Rachie
x x x x

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 04:59 PM   #11
settingqt31

play monopoly- but instead of buying the locations with cash you can do the following.

Mutually agree on a dare/truth for each of the property colors for purchasing and a more difficult dare to add a hotel- getting progressively harder as they increase value. Then divide out the cards between yourselves by shuffling and deal them blindly.

Now you can play- but if you want to "purchase" a property from your friend you must do the dare or answer the truth associated to take their card. If you have the card then you can do nothing and risk losing it later or do both the dare and truth and harder hotel dare to add a hotel. Play until one of you quits or all properties have hotels. Also make sure you come up with a mutually acceptable but very tough dare to get yourself out of jail- like matrubating to edge in front of other player, etc.

If you want to get devious you could also add that if you land on the other players hotel they can make you do any dare within pre-determined limits.

Limits- pee, scat, anal (insertion), public, family/friends, cam/photos, overly messy

Likes- humiliation, wedgies, tits, spanking
settingqt31 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
friend, games, lesbian, sexual, twister