Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 03-23-2011, 04:03 AM   #1
2BUsed

Default I like being owned...

Guys can be the biggest sluts....

Hope all you girls agree and tell me what you would do with me in this story.

Doing this takes practice, but it is my favorite thing to think about and try once in a while....

It's a boring and sunny warm afternoon. I am alone for the day and have lots of time. My little practice sessions in front of the full length mirror at the end of the hall just might pay off today I start to think. Suddenly the bordum starts to turn to anticipation as I head to my room and dig that ridiculous excuse for a swinsuit out of my dresser. I strip naked and slide into a little see through front and thong back nylon thing up to my waist. I carefully adjust my dick and balls inside the useless little thing for the record only.

A short step into the hall and I see the message I am putting out there being dressed that way. I have seen it many times in that mirror before. "What SLUTTY excuse of a guy is that?", my own image screams. Knowing it is just the real me, I smile like I just let out my trashy little secret desire to the world. Now I step into that trashy pair of worn out cut-off's. After all I have been saving for a day just like today.

As I leave the house I remember to follow one simple rule. The simple rule is that whenever I come across a group of girls (preferably no guys in sight) to just say to myself I am naked with some annoying little clothes in the way. Finally oportunity knocks. An unlocked gate on the complex pool has three girls sunning themselves. The girls check me out and hopefully notice I have no towel with me. Moving myself along the far side of the pool, I glance over every so often so they know I am interested.

A drinking fountain near the restrooms gives me an excuse of someplace to go. After taking a drink, I turn around and lean with my back to the wall. With slight tension in the air I can see each of girls glancing my way more often. Carefully I am making sure that I make eye contact as much as possible with each glance. While leaning back and with shoulders against the wall I try to look non-threatening and approachable. One by one the girls stir a bit and slowly start sitting up and talking with each other a bit. Now I feel it's time to show increasing nervousnes at thier coming alive. Showing that I am getting a bit nervous I look down more and look thier way less often. Finally I look deliberately away from them staring at anything in sight except them. By shifting my hips and tucking one thumb lightly into the waist of my shorts It shows them the material is seriously stretched and wouldn't take much to fall off my hips.

The girls of course know that I can see them out of the corner of my eye. I moved my head from the far away stare and looked down at my thumb still tucked in my waist. Shifting my weight once more it became pretty obvious that my thumb was there in order to hold my shorts on the side my hips where moving up on. Of course my trashy little thong was now showing clearly on that side. Then one of the girls managed a slightly sarcastic "hello" just loud enough for me to hear. I pull my thum out of my waist, dropped my shoulders a bit and let my arms hang loosely at my sides. I now looked back at the girls and the thre were staring at me with a sort of "well????" look on thier faces.

When I casually turned and went into the restroom I knew that when I returned our little fun would either be over or just beginning. I had no need to use the head, but stayed in there the right amount of time and flushed to make things right. I was greatfull to see the girls had not moved and greated me with an explosion of laughter. On the bathroom floor was my shorts and I of course had only the little see through thong on. I stepped into the pool and swam over to the edge nearest them. One then felt it was okay to talk to me. She said as if to ask, "do you always run around dressed like that???"

Without answering I looked at her for a moment and pulled myself out of the water. I stood facing them and spread my legs a bit making sure to keep my arms out of the way. Thank god all eyes where looking between my legs. When they decided to lok back up to my eyes, the mood had obviously changed. Clearly the three understood tha our little fun was now going to get more intense. It was obvious to me I was understood so I admitted I did it in hopes of being owned by them. After a moment of awkward silence I totally relaxed my shoulders and spread my legs further asking what they would like to do to me.

It seemed to lock forever in silence so to make it plain I told them I was embarrased because I wasn't naked and dying for the order that was only thiers to give. All three stood up and one crossed her arms and said that i would get that fucking pice of trash off immediately and go behind the restrooms. Again I found myself with my shoulders against the wall, but this time the three had me boxed in. I understood without being told. I surrendered with body language, took a deep breath and spread my legs. I pushed my crotch away from the about six inches and held it steady with my hands. "Don't worry we aren't going to kick you in the balls", one of them said. Another added, "but we are going to beat your balls with our bare feet and there is nothing you are going to do about it"

I stood up straight locking my fingers behind my head while arching my back and hips toward them. Keeping my legs well apart I looked one of the girls in the eyes and asked her to take one step back and please start. Before her leg started back I vowed to give all six of the bare feet before me full acces to beat my balls. I looked down watching the first girl take her foot back out of my view. Her body flowed as I stared for her foot to return at me. As her foot came down I watch her drive the wieght of her leg through her toes. Her foot disapeared again from my view but this time between my legs. I droped like a sack of potatoes kepping the peace of mind only to land on my back and sprawl out spread eagle for the next shot. After they finished beating my balls repeatedly, they told me to get my shorts and go with them to the store.

Almost every girl we came across was given the story in full and they scheduled me for the next day at the same place.Everyone offered showed up but this time alot more than six bare feet were to come down on me. Soon I was not able to go anywhere without running into a girl that had beaten my balls. Needless to say I went out often until one girl found out where I lived. Next ting I knew, ball beating bare feet were in my living room on a regular basis.
2BUsed is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk