Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-08-2023, 03:17 PM   #1
Onherknees

Default Lexi's Fate

Yes I've given the main protagonist my name, age and kind of based her on myself but this certainly isn't auto biographical. It's my first attempt at a little fiction erotica so if you want to comment don't be too harsh!

Chapter 1

It had been almost a year since Lexi had become a social outcast. Until that day in early summer 2022 she had been happy with a large social circle and a best friend she had known since pre school. That was all until her best friend Tasha had suddenly slapped her, dragged her to the ground by her hair and straddled her before unleashing a flurry of blows onto the defenceless 17yr old who had no idea why her friend had turned on her. It wasn’t until later that Lexi discovered the lie that had got her into this predicament.

Ollie had been Tasha’s boyfriend for about 6 months so when he tried to kiss Lexi a week earlier at a party Lexi had naturally spurned his advances. She would never betray her friend like that. What Lexi hadn’t realised at the time was that the kiss had been seen by Hayley Pritchard the school’s biggest gossip queen. Once the news reached Tasha the rumours and whispers had elevated the miniscule kiss into a full blown sexual dalliance and Tasha was furious. What was worse was that Ollie had claimed that Lexi had come onto him and taken advantage of him while he was drunk!

All of a sudden Lexi had lost her best friend. Everybody took Tasha’s side and suddenly Lexi found herself friendless and alone. The last year at high school had been awful. Eating lunch alone, sitting in class alone, snide comments heard whenever she walked past Tasha’s crew.

Lexi had retreated from any social scene. She found herself online most nights, chatting to people a thousand miles away rather than being around the people in her own community. Lexi had felt so unbearably lonely until about a month ago. She started chatting with a guy who just seemed to always know what to say to make her feel better. They had so much in common too. They liked the same movies, the same music, even the same sports teams. It was really weird how much they were alike. Soon Lexi couldn’t wait to get back home from school to talk with her distant friend and her feelings soon turned into something more than just friendship.

When they exchanged pictures Lexi couldn’t believe her luck, he was gorgeous. She was nervous when she sent her picture, what if she wasn’t his type? She knew she was attractive. Not in an arrogant way but she knew boys looked at her slender figure and pert breasts when she walked the school corridors. She knew that her cute face and long blond hair attracted second glances. However her nerves jangled terribly until her replied ‘wow you’re hot Lexi!’

Lexi literally giggled in excitement and happiness that he liked her picture, she even found herself sending him another one from the beach last summer with her bikini on - that really got him showering the compliments! Lexi had been so starved of attention and any positivity towards her that she couldn’t have been more ecstatic with her flirtations with LAboy2015 so when he asked for a more risque picture she agreed quite quickly. Soon she had sent him a cheeky topless pic, a couple of pictures of her butt in thong underwear and eventually a fully naked shot albeit with her face cropped out.

A few days later it was Saturday night and LAboy2015 asked if Lexi fancied a chat over cam. She happily gave him her skype address and soon he was calling. When the call loaded his screen seemed to be all black though, Lexi couldn’t see him much to her disappointment. It was still nice to hear his voice though and hopefully get to know him even better. When he began flooding her with compliments Lexi felt so good she couldn’t refuse when he asked her to show herself to him on cam. Soon she was sitting naked in her room while he encouraged her with more and more compliments and requests to be sexy for him. Lexi felt a little shy and very very embarrassed when he asked her to touch herself but he was so nice and so kind to her that she really wanted to make him happy. Using her fingers she slowly massaged her clit to a huge orgasm, moaning loudly and putting on quite a delicious show for her audience.

Little did Lexi know that her audience wasn’t just LAboy2015!

Interested in - Being controlled, Humiliation, Orgasm Denial.

Limits - Pee, scat, toilet control, illegal activities, pics and vids (any pictures i send i will volunteer once I'm ready).
Onherknees is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk