Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old 09-28-2022, 01:15 PM   #1
Yachiru

Default Kik "When you see this" game

This is a fun game I’ve been playing with a friend so I decided to share it here so others can have fun as well.
The game is very simple. You send a message starting with “when you see this” and followed with a task/dare. It could be anything from spank your ass 10 times to wear a buttplug for 2 hours to sending the other person some nice hentai links. Of course you can also add your own twists and limitations to the game, but the main point is some nice surprise dare when you open kik.

If you like the game and would like to find someone to play with, post your name in the following format:

Username: kikusername/username can be found in my signature
Invitation: Closed/open
Dares: Recieving/sending and recieving
In for: Hours, days weeks, whatever
Additional information: Toys, things you would like to focus on, prefered seks of playpartner etc

Invitation:
An open invitation means you accept anyone can just start with sending you “When you see this” messages to start with.

A closed invitation means you would like to give permission before people can send you messages. The idea behind this is so that you can discuss in depth what kind of tasks and additional rules you want to implement and to control the number of playpartners you have.

If you would like to play with someone with an closed invitation, start your message with: I would like an invitation to play the “When you see this” game so it’s clear what you want and have actually read all of this

I hope you will enjoy this game as much as I do,

With love<3,

Yachiru
Yachiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2022, 02:04 PM   #2
Agentcool7

Kik is agentcool7
Agentcool7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2022, 02:02 AM   #3
Yachiru

Username: username can be found in my signature
Invitation: Closed
Dares: sending and recieving
In for: 3 hours
Additional information: preferably female playpartners since I would like to give dares back
Screenclaim: LittleRu
Looking for more rules to spice up my daily life. Feel free to do some suggestions
Likes, dislikes, limits
Toys
PM dares
Rules
Blog
AMA
Yachiru is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk