Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 03-16-2017, 03:06 PM   #106
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winforce View Post
Hi andrew_b, here are some questions for you.
1. What do you feel most proud of? I would say that I can write songs, although if you want to be more specific than I can give more answers
2. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why? Anywhere in Italy, never been and want to go
3. If you won the lottery, what would you do? Firstly put half in savings and then buy a car. Then plan how I'll spend the rest
4. What are you most afraid of? Heights lol

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 03:14 PM   #107
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by kila View Post
Glad you thought they were interesting! I have some more for you
1. What's your favorite football (soccer) team? (Please please please please don't choose a team I don't like LOL) Not sure how this going to go but Manchester United is my team

2. Just wanted more information on your potential future roadtrip: are you more interested in the city life, nature, or historical sites? Or food, since food is always good. (Also, California is the best coast so visit California! We have Disneyland. And lots of cars. That's my plug.) San Francisco would probably be top of my list but probably more nature on a road trip.

3. If you don't mind me asking for a LITTLE bit of details, did you have trouble walking in heels if you did walk in them? (No shame, they're fucking hard to walk around in.) Oddly not one bit, was quite natural lol

4. Have you ever received unsolicited pictures of people from here with heels on? Would you even want to? I can say I have and I'd have no problem as long as they are female

5. Isn't it hot living in hell? :P Not for an exhibitionist

6. Do you get a lot of PMs typically or would you want more? I think I might get more than the average guy on here but I'm always looking for more

7. Regarding your desire to go to Italy, what places did you want to see? Florence, Rome, Milan to name a few lol

8. Where have you traveled so far in your life? I'll just name countries to make it simple, England, Portugal, Spain, Germany, Netherlands, Turkey and I think that's all so far.

9. Do you think you'll ever go back to doing more dares or are you going to try to defend your GetDare Best Truth Giver title for another year? I doubt I'll go back to dares but you never know. I think I will try to get the Best Truth Giver title for next year. It's mad though it came as a total surprise to me when I got it.

10. I JUST SAW THAT YOU HAVE YOUR OCCUPATION AS MUSICIAN... and I know you play(ed?) guitar... do you sing too? :O I used to be, a non-paid one I do sing as well to answer your question

My Real Experiences

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
Old 03-16-2017, 03:53 PM   #108
kila
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
1. What's your favorite football (soccer) team? (Please please please please don't choose a team I don't like LOL) Not sure how this going to go but Manchester United is my team

2. Just wanted more information on your potential future roadtrip: are you more interested in the city life, nature, or historical sites? Or food, since food is always good. (Also, California is the best coast so visit California! We have Disneyland. And lots of cars. That's my plug.) San Francisco would probably be top of my list but probably more nature on a road trip.

3. If you don't mind me asking for a LITTLE bit of details, did you have trouble walking in heels if you did walk in them? (No shame, they're fucking hard to walk around in.) Oddly not one bit, was quite natural lol

4. Have you ever received unsolicited pictures of people from here with heels on? Would you even want to? I can say I have and I'd have no problem as long as they are female

5. Isn't it hot living in hell? Not for an exhibitionist

6. Do you get a lot of PMs typically or would you want more? I think I might get more than the average guy on here but I'm always looking for more

7. Regarding your desire to go to Italy, what places did you want to see? Florence, Rome, Milan to name a few lol

8. Where have you traveled so far in your life? I'll just name countries to make it simple, England, Portugal, Spain, Germany, Netherlands, Turkey and I think that's all so far.

9. Do you think you'll ever go back to doing more dares or are you going to try to defend your GetDare Best Truth Giver title for another year? I doubt I'll go back to dares but you never know. I think I will try to get the Best Truth Giver title for next year. It's mad though it came as a total surprise to me when I got it.

10. I JUST SAW THAT YOU HAVE YOUR OCCUPATION AS MUSICIAN... and I know you play(ed?) guitar... do you sing too? :O I used to be, a non-paid one I do sing as well to answer your question
1. Good answer. We can be friends.
2. Ooh San Francisco is a fun city. For nature, oh man, you're in for a treat hope you make it someday and you get to see everything! Let me say from experience that driving across America is very liberating!
3. Omg, so jealous. I had such a hard time when I started.
4. Maybe you'll see some coming your way!
5. LOL. WOW. I thought you were past that life!
6. Follow up, would you rather get PMs or get more questions here?
7+8. How have you not made it to Italy but gone to these other countries in Europe?!?!?
9. I believe you can get it again :P Haha good luck!
10. Wowowowowowowowow. What genre do you play/compose in? Do you like singing? Or are you more just into composition?

All my follow up questions are in red! Hope that's ok to ask!
Just a couple random ones,
- Other than getDare, what other sites do you spend a lot of time on?
- What's your favorite type of cuisine?
- Do you have a favorite type of shoe?

Loves, Likes, Limits - Switch (Updated on 11/06/2020)

My Toys
BDSM Test Results + Analysis (Updated on 01/29/2023)

I do NOT use KIK. Get to know me by finding me on the unofficial gD discord.
kila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 04:23 PM   #109
andrew_b

Kila

1. Good answer. We can be friends. Well that's good
2. Ooh San Francisco is a fun city. For nature, oh man, you're in for a treat hope you make it someday and you get to see everything! Let me say from experience that driving across America is very liberating! I'm sure it is liberating
3. Omg, so jealous. I had such a hard time when I started. Ha ha again might just be the type of heel
4. Maybe you'll see some coming your way! Maybe one day I can be lucky
5. LOL. WOW. I thought you were past that life! I am, just seemed like a funny response. Although I still have fantasies
6. Follow up, would you rather get PMs or get more questions here? Whatever you prefer, although I think on here is easier to track
7+8. How have you not made it to Italy but gone to these other countries in Europe?!?!? Just hasn't happened yet and Italy can be expensive
9. I believe you can get it again :P Haha good luck! Thank you very much
10. Wowowowowowowowow. What genre do you play/compose in? Do you like singing? Or are you more just into composition? I try to write metal songs but mostly it's acoustic stuff. Although I don't do it as often as I should

All my follow up questions are in red! Hope that's ok to ask!
Just a couple random ones,
- Other than getDare, what other sites do you spend a lot of time on? Do you mean dare sites or just in general?
- What's your favorite type of cuisine? I would say either Indian or Italian
- Do you have a favorite type of shoe? Do you mean for me to wear or to see a woman wearing?

My Real Experiences

Old 03-16-2017, 05:26 PM   #110
kila
getDare Succubus

3. Omg, so jealous. I had such a hard time when I started. Ha ha again might just be the type of heel The only heels I haven't had issues walking in would be my boots and wedges. What heels did you try?
7+8. How have you not made it to Italy but gone to these other countries in Europe?!?!? Just hasn't happened yet and Italy can be expensive I feel like the other countries you listed are much more expensive
10. Wowowowowowowowow. What genre do you play/compose in? Do you like singing? Or are you more just into composition? I try to write metal songs but mostly it's acoustic stuff. Although I don't do it as often as I should Acoustic metal??? That's a thing? Or are you saying you like writing metal but most of your songs come out as acoustic?

- Other than getDare, what other sites do you spend a lot of time on? Do you mean dare sites or just in general? Both? If you feel comfortable sharing!
- What's your favorite type of cuisine? I would say either Indian or Italian Ok, we can really really be friends then <3
- Do you have a favorite type of shoe? Do you mean for me to wear or to see a woman wearing?Both!

- If you could live in any place in the world, where would you want to live?
- Are you more of a mountains or sea person?
- If you were drunk enough, would you consider doing a PM dare? (Not going to force you to do it if you were, I am just curious)
- What's your biggest pet peeve?

My Toys

Old 03-16-2017, 05:33 PM   #111
andrew_b

3. What heels did you try?[/COLOR] Just regular ones, although the had a comfort insole
10. ]Acoustic metal??? That's a thing? Or are you saying you like writing metal but most of your songs come out as acoustic? I write both but the acoustic ones seem more straight forward

- Other than getDare, what other sites do you spend a lot of time on? Do you mean dare sites or just in general?Both? If you feel comfortable sharing! I spend time on Facebook, YouTube, CMNF ENF sites, xHamster to name a few
- What's your favorite type of cuisine? I would say either Indian or Italian Ok, we can really really be friends then <3 Very cool
- Do you have a favorite type of shoe? Do you mean for me to wear or to see a woman wearing?Both! For me to wear to be comfortable just runners (sneakers), if going out boots or converse. As far as seeing worn, got to love heels of course. Also love regular flats, especially if they are sitting down (might slip them off)

- If you could live in any place in the world, where would you want to live? Ireland, I love my country
- Are you more of a mountains or sea person? I do live near to the sea but I think I'm somewhere in between. I like both.
- If you were drunk enough, would you consider doing a PM dare? (Not going to force you to do it if you were, I am just curious) In my younger years I'd say yes, these days maybe but would really depend on the dare
- What's your biggest pet peeve? Being late lol

My Real Experiences

Old 03-16-2017, 05:40 PM   #112
kila
getDare Succubus

- Ireland, I love my country Omg, would you ever consider doing the vocaroo accent challenge???????????? Irish accents <3 You'll win so many hearts haha
- In my younger years I'd say yes, these days maybe but would really depend on the dare Lol, this makes so much sense now that I see that you're Irish. Crazy party animal :P
- What's your biggest pet peeve? Being late lol Would this be more of you being late to something or someone else being late to meeting up with you?

- Ideal first date?
- Do you have a guilty pleasure you're willing to share?
- What type of food do you not like?

My Toys

Old 03-16-2017, 05:43 PM   #113
andrew_b

Omg, would you ever consider doing the vocaroo accent challenge???????????? Irish accents <3 You'll win so many hearts haha Ha ha sorry to disappoint but not happening
- In my younger years I'd say yes, these days maybe but would really depend on the dare Lol, this makes so much sense now that I see that you're Irish. Crazy party animal :P Irish people actually don't get nude that much though
- What's your biggest pet peeve? Being late lol Would this be more of you being late to something or someone else being late to meeting up with you? Both really

- Ideal first date? Can't say I have one to be honest
- Do you have a guilty pleasure you're willing to share? Looking at women's feet in public, especially soles
- What type of food do you not like? Vegetables lol

My Real Experiences

Old 03-17-2017, 12:24 AM   #114
kila
getDare Succubus

Ha ha sorry to disappoint but not happening Damn, disappointed! Guess I'll just have to settle for going to Ireland to hear Irish accents.
- Ideal first date? Can't say I have one to be honest What?!? No way. Really? Wow haha
- What type of food do you not like? Vegetables lol Tsk tsk tsk, veggies provide you with essential vitamins and nutrients for a better life!

- Do you wear glasses/sunglasses often?
- Do you have a favorite book?
- What's your favorite type of music to listen to?

My Toys

Old 03-17-2017, 12:36 AM   #115
andrew_b

Ha ha sorry to disappoint but not happening Damn, disappointed! Guess I'll just have to settle for going to Ireland to hear Irish accents. Hey that's not a bad idea, lots of accents here
- Ideal first date? Can't say I have one to be honest What?!? No way. Really? Wow haha For me, it's more about the company than the date itself
- What type of food do you not like? Vegetables lol Tsk tsk tsk, veggies provide you with essential vitamins and nutrients for a better life! I do eat fruit also I like veggie soup

- Do you wear glasses/sunglasses often? I need glasses for reading, using computers etc so yes. Also I'll wear sunglasses a lot during the summer, sometimes even in winter once the sun is out.
- Do you have a favorite book? I would definitely say Assassin's Creed at the moment.
- What's your favorite type of music to listen to? It's generally Rock/Metal but I do listen to other stuff.

My Real Experiences

Old 03-23-2017, 11:53 PM   #116
andrew_b

I'm willing to answer more question if people want to ask

My Real Experiences

Old 03-30-2017, 11:23 PM   #117
andrew_b

I know this is probably pointless at the moment with all the bots but I'm willing to answer more questions that people want to ask

My Real Experiences

Old 04-02-2017, 09:24 PM   #118
bamadude01
getDare Devil

1) what is the funniest joke you've ever heard or told?
2) What is the dumbest joke you've ever heard or told?
3) what is your favorite dare you've given out, and who did you give it to? Did they do it, and how did it turn out?
4) if you were offered $10 million (US, or 9,364,900 Euros), with the condition that you had to spend the next 8 hours completely naked no matter where you were going, or who was around, would you do it? Assume no legal ramifications and everyone you'd encounter would be ok with it.
Old 04-02-2017, 09:33 PM   #119
andrew_b

1) what is the funniest joke you've ever heard or told? I can't think of one sorry
2) What is the dumbest joke you've ever heard or told? I'm normally good and thinking of a good pun related but I'm not long awake
3) what is your favorite dare you've given out, and who did you give it to? Did they do it, and how did it turn out? The favourite one I've given lately was to write my name on their soles and wear heels for a night out. Actually yet to find out how it went
4) if you were offered $10 million (US, or 9,364,900 Euros), with the condition that you had to spend the next 8 hours completely naked no matter where you were going, or who was around, would you do it? Assume no legal ramifications and everyone you'd encounter would be ok with it. If I had to go about my normal day, probably not considering I've got to go to work. Although probably either way cause money doesn't mean that much to me.

My Real Experiences

Old 04-18-2017, 12:45 AM   #120
andrew_b

Ticket

I'm still looking for questions, if people are willing to ask

My Real Experiences

Advertisements
Kink Talk