Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-02-2016, 03:03 PM   #31
Lyb
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam72 View Post
I prefer to atleast wear socks and my shoes (probs vans)
I really don't mind

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 06:42 AM   #32
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Ive been looking for some more exciting outdoor dares recently. I go streaking and driving at night often, however, I kinda want to do a few more things. I work at a Target in electronics, and i go to college. I'd love to here some feedback on some things you would want me to do. Thanks so much :3 I also try to give full detail reports on here for everyone, so post your dares here please
Take a full change of clothes (put on back seat) and drive to an auto-carwash garage. While in the carwash strip off completely and change into the spare clothes.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 07:28 AM   #33
wingman78
Longtime User

Here's one; not outdoors but maybe more exciting! While at work lock yourself in a bathroom and get completely naked. Then slowly start masturbating; if you get to the edge slow down so you don't cum but never stop.
You are not allowed to stop and put your clothes back on until one of your coworkers comes knocking on the door to ask what's taking so long. By then your face should be nice and red from all the excitement so saying you think you're ill and developing a bit of a fever might be a nice reply
Old 01-04-2016, 11:48 AM   #34
Sam72

Send a message via Yahoo to Sam72
Envelope The Return of the Nude Redboxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterO2 View Post
When you return your movie do so wearing only a pair of high heels and a dog collar, when you get up to the redbox you must drop your disk to the ground and bend over to pick it up with your back to the store door. Then locate Ted 2 and rent it, if anyone sees you you must sensually wave to them before getting back into your car. If they come toward you do not leave until you have engaged them in some form of conversation.
To be honest, I was almost about to not attempt this dare. However against my best judgement I went for it anyway. I got my sexiest red stilettos and a black choker, being "fully dressed," I grabbed my keys and drove over to the same Walgreen's once more. Feeling so nervous, I made sure to have my credit card in hand this time and the movie in the other. I waited for what felt like ever just to have the right moment, leaning down in my car to make sure people didn't see me in my car. I burst out of my car and get to the Redbox. I blush and drop the disc to the ground. Bending over I severely hope that no one would come out of the store. To my best of my wishes, no one came to see a full moon out. I send my disc in and let it process. I hear some teenagers cat calling my from the BurgerKing across the parking lot, but don't come over. I wave at them trying to be cute while turning red to match my heels. I locate Ted 2 on the menu and swipe my card and wait once more, realizing just how naked I really am and where I am at. As soon as I could I got the movie and my card and booked it to my car and drove home in a hot flustered mess.

Limits: Pictures (i had a bad experience that almost went bad, so maybe), other people, poop, pee, and anything just gross

Toys: Pocket 2" travel vibrator, and my hairbrush lol

20/F/South/US
Sam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Sam72 for this post:
Old 01-04-2016, 12:06 PM   #35
Sam72

Information Psa

Ohh and just for everyone's information, if you want me to attempt or try a dare, post it here. In the billions of PMs i get, it is hard to back track and find older ones I wanted to do. However, if they are posted here, I can reread, and think about it longer so I will have a higher likely hood of doing it. Also, I think everyone else would like to hear of the adventure as well :3

Limits: Pictures (i had a bad experience that almost went bad, so maybe), other people, poop, pee, and anything just gross

20/F/South/US
Old 01-04-2016, 12:23 PM   #36
lexmark182
getDare Sweetheart

Are you only up for dare outside? Or is anywhere public and risky good for you?

I am a 30 year old man
KIK and snapchat is lexmark182

90% Voyeur
87% Dominant
74% Sadist
69% Exhibitionist
68% Degrader
67% Master

See my results online at http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=1044558
lexmark182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2016, 12:40 PM   #37
Sam72

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexmark182 View Post
Are you only up for dare outside? Or is anywhere public and risky good for you?
Yeah that sounds fine as well

20/F/South/US
Old 01-04-2016, 12:48 PM   #38
lexmark182
getDare Sweetheart

Default Dare

Then here is your dare.

Find somewhere that has toilet stalls with hooks on the back.
Enter the first stall. Strip to your underwear and hang the clothes on the door.
Move to a second stall and remove your underwear. Hang them up here.
Move to a final different stall and kneel down. You must edge 3 times before you can cum. Once you have, you may get dressed again.

Good luck

I am a 30 year old man

90% Voyeur
87% Dominant
74% Sadist
69% Exhibitionist
68% Degrader
67% Master

Old 01-05-2016, 05:10 PM   #39
lexmark182
getDare Sweetheart

Next time you head to the cinema, do so wearing only a coat and shoes. When the movie starts, slip the coat off and sit it next to you until the movie ends. Feeling brave? Throw the coat 5 seats over. Feeling extra brave, throw it to a different row

I am a 30 year old man

90% Voyeur
87% Dominant
74% Sadist
69% Exhibitionist
68% Degrader
67% Master

Old 01-06-2016, 12:42 PM   #40
Sam72

Ticket Theater Tom-Foolary

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexmark182 View Post
Next time you head to the cinema, do so wearing only a coat and shoes. When the movie starts, slip the coat off and sit it next to you until the movie ends. Feeling brave? Throw the coat 5 seats over. Feeling extra brave, throw it to a different row
Once I saw this one last night, I knew I had to do it. So I went and saw sisters at 10:40pm to try to avoid most of the crowd. I also bought an online ticket so I wouldn't have to wait in line in such an outfit. So I took off what I was wearing at the time except my socks, and slipped my vans on, and grabbed the longest petty coat I had and scurried out the door in excitement. Once parked I got out of my car and realized how cold it actually was. So I walked as fast as I could to the door, which was such a strange feeling with just the wool petty coat rubbing against me. I go inside and have my electronic ticket scanned. I got a few odd looks for my apparel but I didn't really look out of place. I entered the theater and was delighted that it wasn't really full of people, probs 20 maybe 30 other people. So I went up all the steps to the top row, of course, and planted my self to the right of the center. Once the movie finally started after all the ads had played, I undid all of the buttons and the waist belt. I started bringing it over my shoulders, showing more and more of my hella pale body in the dimly lit theater. Once my chest was free i started getting really shaky, and really nervous, cold sweats and all. I had to hop off of the coat cause i was sitting on it. Once it was free, I got way more scared with my own thoughts. The cautious "adult" half of my brain was telling me that I shouldn't have even done this, but the adventurous side wanted me to throw my jacket as far as I could for fun. I sat there so long just thinking about it. Then, against my best judgement, I tossed my jacket infornt of me, immediately I tried jumping after it to try to catch it, but I couldn't. It landed a bit farther than expected. In the seat two rows infront of me. I sat down and sunk down in the hopes no one would look my way. Then I really felt the gravity of how nude I was, and where i was at. Those thoughts in mind, I just got so, ridiculously horny. I personally I think everyone in that situation would. So crazy nudist me starts masturbating of course, right then and there. I sink down in my seat an prop my feet up on the backs of the others to get cozy. I start pumping my pussy with one hand, and teasing my nipples and ass with the other. I had to bite my lip on a few occasions to stop my heavy gasping, and moaning. The movie started to wrap itself up so I knew I had to go and get my jacket. So I started to, as quietly as I could, climb over the seat in front of me. Just as I get over however, the lights start turning on!!! So i get on my hands and knees and duck behind the row. I hear people talking and bustling out. I look under the seat and I can see my jacket through the seat of the chair. I grab it and start pulling it through. It took some "convincing," but i managed to fit my jacket through. Once I dawned my olive attire, I joined the rest of my fellow movie goers, and left the theater. Once in bed I couldn't stop thinking about what I had done. Really fun dare, thankyou

20/F/South/US
The following 7 users say Thank You to Sam72 for this post:
Old 01-06-2016, 12:45 PM   #41
lexmark182
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Once I saw this one last night, I knew I had to do it.
Quite frankly, WOW!

I am a 30 year old man

90% Voyeur
87% Dominant
74% Sadist
69% Exhibitionist
68% Degrader
67% Master

Old 01-06-2016, 01:10 PM   #42
chrs
Distinguished Member

So as you seem to be really adventurous here you go:
Put on a short tight dress or skirt (& a top), you're not allowed to wear panties or pantyhose, but you may wear stockings or alike. Next go to the nearest sex shop and get yourself a suction cup dildo with balls. Go to the next toilet, wash it a bit and put it in your butt. Then go for a one hour walk, you are not allowed to hold the dildo in using your hands, if it drops out give it a passionate kiss and put it back in.
Enjoy
Limits: pic/video, public, personal info, messy, illigal, pee/poo, cbt, permanent
PM Dares
chrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2016, 01:25 PM   #43
lexmark182
getDare Sweetheart

Next time, gonna have to send you in a shorter jacket, maybe just reaching past your ass

I am a 30 year old man

90% Voyeur
87% Dominant
74% Sadist
69% Exhibitionist
68% Degrader
67% Master

Old 01-06-2016, 02:24 PM   #44
Sam72

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrs View Post
So as you seem to be really adventurous here you go:
Put on a short tight dress or skirt (& a top), you're not allowed to wear panties or pantyhose, but you may wear stockings or alike. Next go to the nearest sex shop and get yourself a suction cup dildo with balls. Go to the next toilet, wash it a bit and put it in your butt. Then go for a one hour walk, you are not allowed to hold the dildo in using your hands, if it drops out give it a passionate kiss and put it back in.
Enjoy
But I haven't put much at all in my butt...kinda tight...and painful, so anything else? lol

20/F/South/US
Old 01-06-2016, 03:08 PM   #45
vagus21
Distinguished Member

I think you should go to the baseball field on your college campus. once there strip and run the bases. then sit on home plate and edge 3 times. then 3 edges in each dugout and then finally make yourself cum while on the pitchers mood

Likes: Humiliation, degradation, light public, naked dares, masturbation, controlled orgasm

Dislikes: cum eating, scat

Limits: Illegal, extreme public, friends, family
vagus21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
caught, exhibisinism, nudity, public, streaking