Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-29-2012, 07:48 PM   #1
Chuu

Default 20/F - Torture my cunt! (looking for painful dares/punishments)

I'm trying to discover my limits as a pain slut. I need some ideas from the sadists of GetDare! Please help me torture my tits, ass, and pussy!!

Notes:
Petite body shape. A-cup tits. Virgin ass. Mostly virgin cunt.

Bonus points for talking dirty to me and treating me like a little whore that deserves pain and punishments!

Note2:
I'll be doing most of these punishments on New Years Eve when I'll be home alone.

Toys: electric toothbrush, household items (ask for specifics)

Likes: pain, dirty talk, cruelty, vaginal stretching, dice dares, (anonymous) omegle dares

Soft Limits: semi-public/hidden-public, ice

Limits: pee/poop, diapers, buying, permanent, dangerous/illegal, public, cold shower, enema, blood/needles, other people, messy

Punishments: pain, temporary Master, etc

Click!

Click!

Last edited by Chuu; 12-29-2012 at 08:01 PM.
Chuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 07:50 PM   #2
Dravot
getDare Devil

Well lets start with something simple then.

Put 2-3 drops of hot sauce on the toothbrush and use it on your clit to cum.

Or inside on your G spot if you'd prefer.

Let us all know how it goes on here when you finish.

If you like a dare I sent you or made for someone else feel free to kik me for one just for you.

If you're in or visiting Florida and might want to play in person find me on kik. Cca

Kik or Telegram Dravot8181
Dravot8181 email at yahoo
Dravot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 08:03 PM   #3
Chuu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dravot View Post
Well lets start with something simple then.

Put 2-3 drops of hot sauce on the toothbrush and use it on your clit to cum.

Or inside on your G spot if you'd prefer.

Let us all know how it goes on here when you finish.
Yes, sir. Thank you, sir.
Anything else you'd like this slut to do?
And how long must this slut wait before washing off her burning pussy?

Likes: pain, dirty talk, cruelty, vaginal stretching, dice dares, (anonymous) omegle dares

Limits: pee/poop, diapers, buying, permanent, dangerous/illegal, public, cold shower, enema, blood/needles, other people, messy

Click!

Click!
Old 12-29-2012, 08:04 PM   #4
Adv3nture

Hey you filthy cunt,

I want to know how many pencils you can stuff into your dirty cunt hole. If you aren't in tears, you haven't got enough in! - let me know how many you fit ;D
Adv3nture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 08:05 PM   #5
Dravot
getDare Devil

I think that will be a fine start for your little cunt, you may not wash it out, you may however rinse the brush out and use it to scrub all the hot sauce off afterwards, especially so if you use it on your clit.

If you like a dare I sent you or made for someone else feel free to kik me for one just for you.

If you're in or visiting Florida and might want to play in person find me on kik. Cca

Kik or Telegram Dravot8181
Dravot8181 email at yahoo
Dravot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 08:09 PM   #6
Chuu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adv3nture View Post
Hey you filthy cunt,

I want to know how many pencils you can stuff into your dirty cunt hole. If you aren't in tears, you haven't got enough in! - let me know how many you fit ;D
Yes, sir. Thank you for helping this slut stretch out her dirty cunt.
This whore will not be able to do this until she gets home from vacation and can buy a large pack of pens/pencils, though.
Is there anything sir would like this dirty slut to do in the mean time? The cunt will submit to more painful punishment for being so stupid...

Click!

Click!
Old 12-29-2012, 08:12 PM   #7
Chuu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dravot View Post
I think that will be a fine start for your little cunt, you may not wash it out, you may however rinse the brush out and use it to scrub all the hot sauce off afterwards, especially so if you use it on your clit.
Yes sir. Thank you.
I will use it on my horny clit and scrub it raw. I hope it makes sir happy.

Click!

Click!
Old 12-29-2012, 08:14 PM   #8
Adv3nture

Sir is not happy with his pain slut. I want you to pinch, twist and squeeze your tender nipples hard for me! at least 30 seconds of pain for each tit. I then want you to put as many fingers inside your cunt and ass that you can!

If you're still not in enough pain you better start smacking that cunt of yours until its red!!!

Edit: And grab a pen and write TORTURE CUNT on your belly, SLUT on one breast and SLAVE on the other. Then write LESBIAN WHORE around your cunt ;D

Last edited by Adv3nture; 12-29-2012 at 08:22 PM.
Adv3nture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 09:09 PM   #9
zootsuit
getDare Sweetheart

take close pine and line your clit and lips with them, cum once and remove them by beating your cunt with a belt

MAD SCIENTIST INVENTOR [invention(steam x airship or metal man / baroque stylings) x (pseudo) Victorian setting] + progressive or reactionary polities x adventure plot = STEAMPUNK
zootsuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 02:04 AM   #10
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuu View Post
Yes sir. Thank you.
I will use it on my horny clit and scrub it raw. I hope it makes sir happy.
A stupid horny cunt should know it's place as barely even a dumb fucking animal, closer to a THING than a living being. Since it is stupid as shit the only thing that will teach it its proper place is negative reinforcement. Therefore the ugly scag should count how many times it has used the word "I" or otherwise implied it was a person. It should spank it's inner cunt bright cherry red with a brush with sharp bristles and then apply wasabi to this inner surface of its cunt and its clit. It should repeat this (from full health each time, otherwise "until bright cherry red" would be easy to accomplish) a number times equal to its transgressions.

Any FURTHER transgressions should also be punished in the same way, save that every once in a while during the spanking, wasabi should be applied to the tips of the sharp bristles so as to drive the pain deep into the fucking cunt that didn't learn its lesson the first time.

-edit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuu View Post
Petite body shape. A-cup tits. Virgin ass. Mostly virgin cunt.
Not only an uppity moron that needs to be taught not to make people think that it might be a person ... not only a slut with usless tiny tittys barely showing on its boyish chest ... no this imbecilic whore had to sink below even my lowest expectations. It has the gall to LIE. We all know that as a fucking whore the liar has eagerly spread its dripping legs more times than it can count (not that that is hard). In order to teach the perpetually horny twat not to lie to people, it will recieve a demonstration in the only two languages it understands (pain and fucking). As such, it will take a very large cucmber and ram it up its ass as so many cocks doubtless have before (the position makes it easy to avoid looking at its gruesome face and thus is preffered) Then it will vigoroursly fuck itself with the cucumber until it orgasms.

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off

Last edited by linearizationcannon; 12-30-2012 at 02:19 AM.
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 03:11 AM   #11
Master92

his cunt needs a good amount of pain........... you need to spank your pussy for thirty minutes with the back of a hairbrush without stoping or letting the pain effect you (i.e crying stoping etc) and then report back to me how it went
Old 12-30-2012, 05:24 AM   #12
IcanseetheLight
Distinguished Member

I think those ridiculous little tits of yours haven't had enough attention yet. Spank each of them with the flat of your hand for 10 minutes until they are nice and pink.
And stay off the furniture, a slavegirl should know her place. You will stay on the floor where you belong. You may only sleep on new years eve with your hands cuffed around your toilet. If you cannot do that, you will have to stay awake until at least 8 am on 01/01.

Punish me: Writing Lines (100 max), Cornertime, Mouthsoaping, Semi-Public, Light to moderate Pain
Hard Limits: Social Suicide, Poo, Pics, Illegal, Family&Friends and of course Risk of Bodily Harm.

PM DARES
IcanseetheLight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 05:52 AM   #13
mattz26

What a stupid slut for asking stuff like this... I hope you'll remember never to use "I" or "me" again: you have to use the correct names when you refer to yourself, cunt. Cunt, slut, whore, bitch... they're all just as pathetic as the other.

Those pathetic tits of yours don't deserve the attention they're getting. Just spank them with your hairbrush. And no, not with the back side: spiky side for you, cunt. After 10 minutes they might hurt enough: put 10 (5 on each of course)clothespins on your nipples & tits.

Now get 10 clothespins and put those on that pussy of you... Lips and clit: as long as they hurt you like the pain slut you are. Time to stretch your shithole. I hope you still have the hot sauce or the wasabi you used to please your cunt before because that's your lube now. I'll be nice to you even though such a useless whore like you doesn't deserve it: you can start out stretching and fucking your asshole with your fingers and work up to carrots, bananas and even a cucumber. Every time you go for a bigger item you should spank that ass of yours with the spiked side of the hairbrush 20 times.

When you finally managed to get the biggest item where it belongs you should let it stay there for another hour. But you can remove the clothespins, by spanking them off with the spiked hairbrush of course.

Likes: pee, cum, nipple play, wax play, spanking, pain, anal, light CBT
Dislikes: humiliation, anal, bondage, torture, orgasm control
Limits: public, crossdress, wedgie, diaper

PM Dares

Last edited by mattz26; 12-30-2012 at 10:08 AM.
mattz26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 05:56 AM   #14
ThisRandomGuy

Put wasabi powder on your toothbrush then get your pussy wet and brush the tooth brush around for 5 minutes, then leave it for 30 minutes, then duct tape your pussy lips to your inner thighs and clean it out with your fingers, licking your fingers to clean them off, then tear off the duct tape

poo, family, permanent, cross dressing, cum eating, friends, Diapers
ThisRandomGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 03:27 PM   #15
Chuu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master92 View Post
his cunt needs a good amount of pain........... you need to spank your pussy for thirty minutes with the back of a hairbrush without stoping or letting the pain effect you (i.e crying stoping etc) and then report back to me how it went
Sir, this cunt's hairbrush is round. There is no backside.
Is there something else Sir would like the whore to use?
This slut is terribly sorry for the inconvenience and will accept any other torture Sir wishes to inflict for its stupidity.

Click!

Click!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
female, pain, punish, pussy torture, torture