Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-11-2016, 09:24 AM   #28
BannaGirl
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by xGaryx View Post
Hey!

First of all excuse me, english is not my first language so i'm really sorry for my mistakes.

This story is fantastic you should definetly continue it as soon as you can. I just love every episode, you are a really talented, great writer. I hope you will write a lot more chapter, and you enjoy writing it as much as i enjoy reading it.

The body modifications are really creative and fun (for reading, maybe the participants doesnt enjoy them much ). In my opinion you can be a bit (or a lot) more sadistic, i would enjoy some really sadistic modifications.
Thanks you are welocme to give me a list of things you liked /Disliked about the story

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeobit View Post
Thank goodness it's all just fantasy, but I like how you manage to turn things to the worst possible result. When I start reading I'm always like 'Well, how bad can that episode possibly end' - but your twisted mind always finds it's way. Also your characters appear authentic, although your description of them is rather short most of the time. They could spend some more sentences explaining their personal situation to the host, and why they decided to sign up for the show. Another suggestion: It would be interesting to read an episode where someone gets some serious makeover but somehow still likes the result - how would the host react etc....

Concerning male candidates: If it's so much easier and more fun for you to imagine female makeovers, than of course stick to it. I have to admit I'd also have problems to come up with a funny one, except the rather obvious feminisation things....
I Think we discused it over PM

Read My FAQ

"Be like snow beautiful but ice cold."

I have a spelling disorder not necessary an excuse but an information.
BannaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk