Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-10-2012, 03:30 PM   #1
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Frosty has a truth for Rose, Madam.

(And both Rose and Frosty are aware this does not start until sunday, however frosty and Rose are trying to practice rule number 3 beforehand as it something new to them.)

Who does Madam Rose think will win this competition?

Frosty honestly has no clue, knowing how stubborn both she and Madam Rose are!

However, Frosty does know she will not take up Madam Rose's suggestion of 'Backing out' as Madam Rose ordered her to on the phone last night hahaha!
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!

Last edited by IceMaiden; 08-10-2012 at 05:35 PM.
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 04:09 PM   #2
Rose_Angel
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by frosty View Post

Who does Rose think will win this competition?

However, Frosty does know she will not take up Rose's suggestion of 'Backing out' as Rose ordered her to on the phone last night hahaha!
Thank you for the question, Madam Frosty. This girl also has no clue as to which of the subs in this competition will win, but she knows that she will do her absolute best. This girl also finds it comical that she and Madam Frosty are discussing tasks and potential traps Sir Dravot has set for them, when they clearly both want to win. However, seeing as you and this girl are also lesbian lovers, neither wants the other to have a disadvantage.

Rose wishes the best of luck to her lesbian lover, Madam Frosty.

Also, Rose wants to point out that no such orders were given. Suggestions are not orders, and girls such as you and Rose who are insane and stupid enough to get themselves into such a competition, are bound to joke about such things.

And, now that the competition is posted for all to see, Madam Frosty, there is of course no way to back out without losing face to the members of getDare.
Rose_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 06:57 PM   #3
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseBrat89 View Post
Thank you for the question, Madam Frosty. This girl also has no clue as to which of the subs in this competition will win, but she knows that she will do her absolute best. This girl also finds it comical that she and Madam Frosty are discussing tasks and potential traps Sir Dravot has set for them, when they clearly both want to win. However, seeing as you and this girl are also lesbian lovers, neither wants the other to have a disadvantage.

Rose wishes the best of luck to her lesbian lover, Madam Frosty.

Also, Rose wants to point out that no such orders were given. Suggestions are not orders, and girls such as you and Rose who are insane and stupid enough to get themselves into such a competition, are bound to joke about such things.

And, now that the competition is posted for all to see, Madam Frosty, there is of course no way to back out without losing face to the members of getDare.
Frosty would never back out of a challenge, Madam Rose, and Frosty knows you wouldn't either!

Frosty also found it amusing that you and she discussed those potential traps..we do both want to win, but at least we're being fair to the other.

Frosty agrees Madam Rose and herself are quite insane, too, and also wishes Madam Rose the best of luck!
Get a rule from me here.

Old 08-11-2012, 06:57 AM   #4
gin
getDare Sweetheart

Mmmm, great thread starting here...

First, let me tell how honoured am I, to see my name mentioned along with Dravot's one (THE Master!!!). I feel as if I were Peachey Carnehan for a day (ask Dravot or do some googling...)! And, even if I consider myself quite creative in giving out dares, he sure is great in assigning rules and tasks. Good choice! Anyway, thanks to Rose and Frosty for their praise...

This said, it will be a pleasure for me to follow your competition AND to give my contribution. So, here are the first truths for both of you:
- If you should tell us why your competitor is going to win, what would you say?
- Is it exciting for you to know that your 'lesbian lover' is doing same tasks/following same rules as you do?

HAMLET
God's bodykins, man, much better: use every man
after his desert, and who should 'scape whipping?
Use them after your own honour and dignity: the less
they deserve, the more merit is in your bounty.
gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 07:55 AM   #5
Rose_Angel
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gin View Post

This said, it will be a pleasure for me to follow your competition AND to give my contribution. So, here are the first truths for both of you:
- If you should tell us why your competitor is going to win, what would you say?
- Is it exciting for you to know that your 'lesbian lover' is doing same tasks/following same rules as you do?
Thank you, Sir, for your interest in Madam Frosty and Rose's competition. If Madam Frosty wins, at least for the first session, is because Rose has a slight psychological problem. She NEEDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to use the bathroom before going to sleep, else-wise she is not able to fall asleep for the night. This being said, Rose intends on going to bed shortly after 9:05 for the first session. She hopes she can follow through on doing so.

As for the rest of the competition, Rose is unsure as to why Madam Frosty may win. Rose and Frosty are both quite capable of doing tasks Sir Dravot sets for them. So essentially, it all falls down to what rules are in place for the future sessions.

And, it is very exciting knowing that Rose and her lesbian lover are doing the same tasks and following the same rules together. Both Rose and Frosty want the other to do well, and they have discussed several loopholes and potential traps Sir Dravot has set for them. They find this a way to become even closer as friends. While they are both a bit apprehensive for future rules to come, they are very happy to be doing this competition together, knowing that their lesbian lover is enjoying everything, as well as suffering together at the same time.

Here is something else regarding Rose's statement about the discussions taking place between she and Madam Frosty... Rose has even shared such discussions with Sir Dravot, to let him know the loopholes/ questions the two participants have found. He enjoys it. Rose thinks it is silly of her to do this in a sense, as it will just make Sir Dravot think about his future rules more clearly, as to make it so Rose and Frosty can't find loopholes. However, Rose is always up for a challenge, as she is sure her lover, Madam Frosty is as well.
Old 08-11-2012, 08:22 AM   #6
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by gin View Post

First, let me tell how honoured am I, to see my name mentioned along with Dravot's one (THE Master!!!). I feel as if I were Peachey Carnehan for a day (ask Dravot or do some googling...)! And, even if I consider myself quite creative in giving out dares, he sure is great in assigning rules and tasks. Good choice! Anyway, thanks to Rose and Frosty for their praise...

You're welcome of course, Sir. Both Madam Rose and Frosty have previously discussed some of your dares you have given to either of them in the past or ones they have seen on the forums and both Madam Rose and Frosty always find them to be fun and creative.

If Madam Rose were to win this contest, Frosty would assume it would be because Madam Rose will find following the rules slightly easier than Frosty will. That being said, Frosty thinks she herself will have a slight advantage with the physcial tasks, which evens it out for both of them, instead of only one of them having a very slight advantage over the other.

Of course, as Madam Rose has mentioned, both she and Frosty have indeed been discussing potential traps and loopholes they have found within the first session and have been making sure to inform the other of any they find. Both Madam Rose and Frosty -do- want the other to do well, even though both of them want to win. Neither wants the other to end up very far behind on points so that several dislikes are included in any potential punishments for each girl, as although the winner does get a chance to include a dislike in the loser's punishment, both girls would feel quite mean doing so.

It is exciting to know that both Madam Rose and Frosty will be following the exact same tasks and rules, Sir. Both Frosty and Madam Rose held a detailed discussion of what could be included within their mutal likes and dislikes so that they were able to follow the exact same tasks/rules. Both Madam Rose and Frosty also laughed very much while talking on Skype to the other about how insane they must be to agree on such a contest in the first place.

Frosty must admit however, that as session one includes several of Madam Rose's likes, yet several of this girl's dislikes, Frosty is slightly apprehensive.
Get a rule from me here.

Last edited by IceMaiden; 08-11-2012 at 08:27 AM.
Old 08-11-2012, 08:45 AM   #7
Rose_Angel
Distinguished Member

Rose is honestly unsure of whether or not toothpaste is a like or not. While she certainly... enjoyed edging with it, she isn't so sure she will like it on her pussy without doing anything involving edging. Of course, Rose just now realized, there isn't anything wrong with edging during the task itself.... right, Madam?

However, Rose does feel bad for Madam Frosty that she has to endure the clothes pegs, while it will only turn Rose on. Rose is sure that Sir Dravot has realized this, and would not be surprised if he balances that out in the next session to come.
Old 08-11-2012, 01:13 PM   #8
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseBrat89 View Post
Rose is honestly unsure of whether or not toothpaste is a like or not. While she certainly... enjoyed edging with it, she isn't so sure she will like it on her pussy without doing anything involving edging. Of course, Rose just now realized, there isn't anything wrong with edging during the task itself.... right, Madam?

However, Rose does feel bad for Madam Frosty that she has to endure the clothes pegs, while it will only turn Rose on. Rose is sure that Sir Dravot has realized this, and would not be surprised if he balances that out in the next session to come.
Frosty sees no reason as to why not unless it is prohibited before the session starts, Madam Rose.

Frosty is also unsure on toothpaste for herself, and she also feels bad for herself about the clothespegs, too haha.

Frosty actually hopes Sir Dravot does balance this out, because while she wants Madam Rose to do well..she also wants Madam Rose to suffer along with her, too.
Get a rule from me here.

Advertisements
Kink Talk