Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-23-2010, 02:23 PM   #706
Kolia

Aw dang kinda wished the girls stayed to hear so that they might've head what adam wanted XD
Kolia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 03:03 PM   #707
2horny2sexy

Nice.... I feel the sisters should know eventually what adam thinks about them....

Likes: orgasm denial, bondage, pain, bathroom control, ice, toothpaste
May do: soft anal, cum eating, pee, enema, shaving, messy
Don't like: long time dares.
Limits: Poo, involving other people, permanent.
2horny2sexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 03:11 PM   #708
MeasinToday

Rachie- You are amazing. So talented at writing and a great getdare friend. I recommend this story to everyone. Great job!

Me as in Today
MeasinToday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 08:17 PM   #709
dragonator
getDare Devil

Good job Rach, cant wait for more!

i must do any dare that i get as long as this is a part of my signiture
I was dared to post my full erect length. my full erect penis length is 3 inches.
dragonator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 12:05 AM   #710
archie21
getDare Succubus

of course it is the golden syrup... the lovely sticky mess that it gets you in... both of you... x

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 12:08 AM   #711
archie21
getDare Succubus

I don't think it matters that the sisters left... I think the gang will bring his fantasies into play as part of the girls dares...

Old 11-24-2010, 01:47 AM   #712
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

MMM great chapter Rach I hope they make Adam do the things on his list that would be great =)
Stormwalker22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 02:43 AM   #713
ms_nudist
Account Banned

another awesome edition
ms_nudist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 04:48 AM   #714
Lincoln.Amber
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks for putting table up, interesting seeing what others want. Everyone seems to be different.

And another wonderful chapter,
will they find out about Adams order?
Lincoln.Amber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 11:16 AM   #715
Davestrippoker
Distinguished Member

Adams choicesess didn't look to different to the viewers. Was surprised at how so many people thing differently, but in the end come up with similar results.

Great chapter, when are you going to mail me the last 3 chapters to proof. Sure to be exciting and excellently written as always
Davestrippoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 03:12 PM   #716
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default Part 78 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Thanks for all support, and the many people asking when the twins would find out about Adams secret, find out below!

Part 78 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Adam wondered what they may do at a later date with the information he had just disclosed to them. Adam sat still in his sisters used cummy thong that had moments earlier been removed from Sarah’s juicy shaved cunt.

After a while Laura and Sarah rejoined the group, they seemed happy that they were not present when Adams revealing answers were announced. Sarah was worried what her expression would have shown if she was present and still didn’t want the room to know some of her sexy fantasies. She may have been disappointed in Adams revealing or she may have been very happy and her body language may have revealed things to the group.

The evening was soon coming to an end and the intrepid excited players soon had to say bye and bid them good night. They had all had fun with their new little truth with a twist game.

Some of the players called for a taxi while other that lived locally decided to take a walk home in the cool breeze. As they were travelling home they wondered what the rest of the week would have in store for them.

Adam sat near naked apart from his sisters wet stinky sexy black thong, with is sisters Sarah and Laura. They were talking about the game that had started just over 24 hours previous had in store for them. (strip poker game) They were all very excited and turned on, and the sisters could tell Adam was from the bulge in the thong.

“Will you please write down what the order you told the group was” asked Sarah who was now intrigued to know, now that the other players had disappeared. Laura was also interested in hearing/reading this however preferred to read it in private. Sarah was a little intrigued at the order and was hoping that something would be in a certain position. (Find out what this was later).

Adam agreed, but only if they would both do 1 thing for him. Find out what this was later. He told the excited teen twins he would write the order down for both of them and give it to them later in the week. The twins agreed to this, as they did not want to ask their friends and reveal their suspicions. They both wondered what Adam may want from them in return. “Can I change these thongs before bed” asked Adam. “No you will wear them and remember where they have been all night, you may change out of them tomorrow between 11am and 11.20am, or not until I tell you” said Sarah knowing what Adam would be doing at that time.

The 3 teens parted and made their way back to their rooms to watch TV before going to bed.

THE FOLLOWING DAY
The next day Amber woke up fully aware of the task that she had to do. (For information please see part 65) She was excited and wondering what the consequences of her day may be. She decided to wear a mini skirt, socks, underwear, bra, t shirt and jacket. Luckily it was quite warm outside today and she thought her outfit looked very sexy and was prepared for the task. Amber set off out of the house carrying her digital camera which had an automatic timer function. She also had her handbag full of female stuff as usual and mobile phone in her hand.

She wondered where the best place to go would be, how revealing and daring was she, she was about to find out.

Amber had to plan her route carefully as she knew that the easy photos would be first and getting riskier the further on she went. She was also aware that her rule was that all photos must be in a different place and approx 10 minutes apart, however she knew she would be able to wangle the time a little.

Amber walked out of the house travelling along the garden path slowly; she was still wondering where she dares go. Suddenly Amber had an idea …………..

TO BE CONTINUED ……………………

Were was Amber going to go for her pictures?
What was Adam going to ask for?
Was Sarah going to be happy with Adams order?

Keep reading STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST for Answers

Sorry if chapter didnt flow very well, seemed quite hard to write.

All comments and feedback as always is much appreciated

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 03:24 PM   #717
Derp

Default :D

I love your cliffhangers! :d
Derp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 05:05 PM   #718
dragonator
getDare Devil

Hurry up and post more now!

i must do any dare that i get as long as this is a part of my signiture
I was dared to post my full erect length. my full erect penis length is 3 inches.
dragonator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 09:18 PM   #719
archie21
getDare Succubus

nice... Amber is intriguing...

Old 11-24-2010, 11:43 PM   #720
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

MMM I love this story so much Rach. It just keeps getting better an better.
Stormwalker22 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk