Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 12-19-2021, 10:26 AM   #1
Raziel78
Distinguished Member

Lightbulb Christie pays her Father's debt

Christie sat in her room thinking about the phone call her father just had. All she had heard was 'Kazuya', 'payment' and her father repeatedly saying 'I don't have that much'. She snuck into her father's office and checked the last number and wrote it down, she dialled the number as she went back into her room and closed the door. She heard someone answer, "Hi, this is Christie. I'm Rob's daughter, I understand my Dad owes you money but can't pay"
An Asian man responded "Yes, he owes alot. Are you offering to pay?"
She thought for a second, "I don't have the money but I'll do anything to take the debt off my Dad"
She heard a grunt, "How old are you Christie?"
"I'm 18"
Another grunt, "Hmmm....and you'll do anything....come to my office at 14a Grant Street tonight at 10pm. Wear a dress and sexy lingerie...*click*"
She stood shocked for a moment, thinking she may have to strip but she'd done that before for a guy. She looked through her wardrobe and picked out a yellow dress that was low cut and mid thigh length, she knew her only sexy lingerie was a pink lace bra and thong set. She knew where the office was then looked at her clock, she had just over an hour to get ready and go.

She pulled up outside the office and walked in, she was greeted by a tall, muscular man who merely smiled at her then lead her up some stairs to an office then he stood at the side of the office with four other equally muscular men. She looked at an Asian man sat behind a desk at one side of the office and assumed it was this Kazuya.
"So Christie. Your father owes us alot of money, £7000 to be exact. You said you would do anything to remove the debt from your father yes?"
"Yes. I will do anything to help my Dad"
A grin came to Kazuya's face, "Remove your dress"
She blushed then reached behind her back and unzipped her dress then pushed the straps off her shoulders and let it drop but had to push her dress off her wide hips before it fell to the floor.
Kazuya looked her up and down then stood up from behind the desk, "Yes, very nice. I'd say that's £100 taken from the debt. On your knees"
She blushed more and slowly got on her knees as Kazuya walked towards her then round her while looking her up and down, "Remove your bra"
She blushed again and hesitated but obeyed and removed her bra, exposing her 34d breasts. She stood with her legs together, arms behind her side.
"Yes...bigger then I thought, another £100. How are your cock sucking skills Christie?
Her eyes widened, "My...my what?"
"Your cock sucking skills"
She quickly looked at the five muscular guys at the side of the room, all of them with their cocks out. She looked back at Kazuya.
"I will do anything to help my Dad" he said with an evil smile as the 5 guys walked it front of her.
She'd given blowjobs before but they were 4 inches at most....these were 7 inches or more. The guys looked at her expectantly, she swallowed hard then began licking one cock as she reached for two others....

Last edited by Raziel78; 12-19-2021 at 10:41 AM.
Raziel78 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Raziel78 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk