Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-04-2024, 02:40 PM   #1
Lil.babyyy

Default Make me follow your denial/hidden public rules for the week 23/f

Hi guys,

Long time lurker but never got the nerve to really do any of the dares that make me so horny… I want to change that.

I’d like some rules that I have to follow for the week until Friday (I have plans over the weekend), these can include edging rules (I love orgasm denial), or hidden public rules, as well as some dares to complete (nothing too difficult as I need to ease into it first)

For context, I live in a house with a few others so I’d have to be clothed whenever I leave my bedroom and I work in an open-planned office so can’t do anything too crazy there either unless it was private like in the toilets for example. I have a big window in my room over my bed, but my house is more uphill and the window is placed relatively high on the wall so I don’t think people could see clearly onto my bed (I don’t know for sure though), but I’d definitely be visible when standing or walking around my room. I also drive so potentially could do a few car/driving dares or rules.

I don’t have many toys, but I have a small bullet vibe, blindfold, and handcuffs.

I’ll try my best to do everything that’s posted, and will give reports and/or pics if they’re requested!

Kik: fee.coys (although I’m rarely active)

Likes: hidden public, public exposure, light pain, orgasm control, posting pics, online exposure

Limits: extreme pain, illegal, messy, scat
Lil.babyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2024, 03:04 PM   #2
maccas

be naked in your room with the curtains open.

You must be naked before entering your room.

After 8pm if you go to the toilet from your room you must be naked.

I work as a 'chef' at everyones favourite fast food place, McDonalds!

Dislikes: CEI, Pain, Bladder Control

Limits: Messy, Illegal, Involving Others, Scat, Permanent

KIK: macmaccas
maccas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2024, 03:08 PM   #3
Lil.babyyy

Thank you for this, I can’t be naked outside my room at all as I live with quite a few others (I did mention this in OP), but whenever I’m inside my room I’ll be naked and the curtain will remain open all week

Quote:
Originally Posted by maccas View Post
be naked in your room with the curtains open.

You must be naked before entering your room.

After 8pm if you go to the toilet from your room you must be naked.

Likes: hidden public, public exposure, light pain, orgasm control, posting pics, online exposure

Old 02-04-2024, 03:21 PM   #4
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Could it be that you really want to spend this upcoming week denied and edging your mind away?

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2024, 03:42 PM   #5
Lil.babyyy

Well that would definitely make the upcoming week more fun for me…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeonmaster View Post
Could it be that you really want to spend this upcoming week denied and edging your mind away?

Old 02-04-2024, 05:47 PM   #6
themasterman

Every morning when you wake up you must roll 3d8’s and that will be how many times you must cum that day. For every 8 you roll 2 edges must take place outside your house. If you’re extremely unlucky and roll all 3 8’s in one morning you can’t do so in your car, a bathroom, or changing room. Questions, comments, concerns, the 3 8’s unreasonable?

I am currently making a name for myself in the getdare community. I have long been on getdare but kept to talking to people privately.

I specialize in giving humiliation, hidden public, orgasm control, tpe, long and short term, and overall creative dares.

I will not be responding to most pms I get, you have been warned.

My profile is currently under construction so expect changes as I find my footing in a new community.
themasterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2024, 12:48 AM   #7
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

I would definitely like to add my ideas here, but maybe first let us know if you plan to go more in Dungeonmaster’s suggested direction (edged, horny and denied) or in themasterman’s one (lots of orgasms!)

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2024, 04:40 AM   #8
MrJB
Distinguished Member

Have a couple of rules & a dare:
  • Whenever you are in a toilet that locks, you must strip naked
  • Whenever you are getting dressed/changed in your room, it must be done in front of your window, without looking outside

For the dare, it will be again window based - get something you can use as a blindfold, and a stopwatch (your phone should have a stopwatch). Your aim is to stand at your window naked & blindfolded with your tits against the glass for 5 minutes, however you must have nothing to help tell the time whilst blindfolded. Use the stopwatch to keep track of how long you manage.

When you think 5 minutes have passed, you may take off the blindfold & check the stopwatch. If it shows 5+ minutes, you are done! If you stopped early however, you must immediately try again, but aim for one minute longer each time you fail (so 6 minutes on a second attempt, 7 on a third, etc).

You have free choice over time of day to do this, so you can choose how daring you want it to be

PM me your likes if you want a personalised dare

Enjoys giving Public, Pain & Humiliating dares
MrJB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2024, 03:34 PM   #9
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

New rule: Whenever you wake up, whether first thing in the morning or in the middle of the night, you must edge immediately. Even if you're normally allowed to cum, you cannot cum from the time you go to bed until the time you actually get up in the morning. If you are following masterman's orgasm rule, the number of times you edged each night is added to the number of times you must cum the next day.

Also, roll a die every night to decide how you'll sleep:

1. No changes tonight, you’re lucky!
2. Naked and no covers
3. With your bullet vibe inserted (not on)
4. Only a single sheet to cover yourself and a wedgie or, if you have rope/string, a crotch rope
5. Wearing only a pair of panties, vibe inserted (not on), and a single sheet to cover yourself
6. On the floor, naked, with no covers (you are allowed a pillow)

Interested in: giving dares, designing complicated dares, receiving reports
PurveyorOfFineDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2024, 07:42 PM   #10
isitlogical

Default All escept... Don't CUM

I agree edging and orgasm denial is fantastic.

1. Do not cum until after 10PM on Friday
2. Follow all directions to edge as above (or as many as you can, but don't cum!)
3. Friday after 10PM Lay down naked in your room where you are certain you could be seen through the window (Bed floor etc)
4. Edge yourself 5 times than allow yourself to cum remaining in plain view of the window.
5. Report back.
isitlogical is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
denial, exhibitionism, exposure, hidden public