Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 04-27-2022, 09:49 PM   #1
Kenzee

Default Cucked Memories

Hi everyone. I've decided to do something a little different with this story. After playing with a hypnosis sub for a bit I got inspired to write a little cuck(quean)ing fantasy. I will be using the email slave trigger shortly to make you imagine that this story is a memory of yours, and I want to be fully transparent about that. This story contains cuck(quean)ing, cum eating, servitude, and chastity. It does not contain any triggers, or implants any triggers. I hope you enjoy.

(Here is a link to the email slave thread if you don't know what I'm talking about. https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=361342)

Send me a PM with the subject line "THIS IS YOUR NEW HYPNOFILE" and I will obey its contents. If you put "MUST DO" in the message, I will forget I read it.

Likes: Orgasm Denial, Chastity, JOI, Edging, SPH, Diapers, Control, Bathroom Control, Writing Assignments, Humiliation, Embarrassment.

Dislikes: CBT, Line Writing, Corner Time, Spanks.

Limits: Public, Hidden Public, Family, Scat, Face, Permanent.

Last edited by Kenzee; 04-27-2022 at 09:56 PM.
Kenzee is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Kenzee for this post:
Old 04-27-2022, 09:52 PM   #2
Kenzee

THIS IS YOUR NEW HYPNO FILE.

As you read this story, you will imagine yourself as the primary viewpoint character. As you read this story you will feel as though you are revisiting a vivid memory within your mind. Once you have finished reading, this memory will remain with you, and it will be indistinguishable from your own. Let us begin.

The day started off much in the way that a normal typical weekend usually did for my girlfriend and I. My silent vibrating armband alarm went off at exactly 6:00am, the same as it did every day without fail. I quietly got out of bed, doing my best to not disturb my girlfriend as she continued to sleep. I made my way down to the kitchen, still completely naked not a stitch of clothing on me except for the metal belt that was snug against my waist and genitals, the heart shaped lock clinking softly with every step.

In the kitchen was a simple yellow sticky note. On it, my girlfriend’s lovely writing filled the page. It was a simple list. Eggs Benedict for two. Two lattes, one with extra sugar. Table to be set and served at 8:00am. I began getting everything ready as requested, as it was my duty to do as ordered.

Midway through my preparations I heard a key turn in the front door. I immediately ran over to the entryway without a second thought and got on my knees, placing my hands behind the small of my back. The door opens and it is Sir. He is over bright and early, as has been the running tradition on the weekend. The door closes behind him and I greet him as I have been instructed, the words leaving my mouth automatically.

“Welcome home, Sir!” I said enthusiastically looking straight into his eyes before dropping my gaze to the cold entryway tiles in front of my knees. Sir does not say anything. Nor does he need to. He closes the gap between us and puts his crotch in my face. I smell his manly scent and instantly I am stirring in my belt, a feeling that won’t be acted on. Instead, my body betrays me. I lean in, planting my lips on his bulging crotch and kiss it. Sir backs up, and attaches a leash to my belt. He pulls me to my feet then leads me back into the kitchen. The leash is put between my teeth and a firm swat to my ass tells me to get back to work. Sir makes his way up to the bedroom. I dare not to drop the leash lest another punishment spanking occur on my behind.

I continue with my breakfast preparations, trying to ignore the sounds emanating from the bedroom. My head begins to fill in the details of what is happening within my bedroom, enough that it is distracting me from my work. I nearly over poach the eggs and ruin the sauce, but I manage to keep it together. My silent alarm goes off once again as I am setting the both plates down on the table. I quickly scramble to the corner to kneel on my tiny, well-worn cushion, awaiting my betters to arrive.

They arrive five minutes later, taking their seat. My girlfriend has the look of sheer satisfaction on her face, along with a large, quickly drying load of Sir’s cum. They begin to eat, paying me no attention as they discuss their plans for the weekend. My girlfriend continues to scribble things down on her notepad, denoting all the tasks that will be given to me shortly.

After Sir finishes his breakfast, he pushes his chair away from the table, and gestures for me to come over. I crawl, kneeling between his legs. He produces a filled green condom, filled with a comically large load of his cum. He pokes a small hole in the tip, and tells me to begin sucking. I eagerly comply, tasting my girlfriend’s lovely pussy juices on the outside, and my Sir’s delicious cum on the inside. It’s all the breakfast I get. My leash is then wrapped around the leg of the kitchen table. My betters get up, and leave, making their way towards the shower, while I wait for my next silent alarm to go off. My mind wanders, thinking of what they have in store for me today on that sticky note.

Send me a PM with the subject line "THIS IS YOUR NEW HYPNOFILE" and I will obey its contents. If you put "MUST DO" in the message, I will forget I read it.

Likes: Orgasm Denial, Chastity, JOI, Edging, SPH, Diapers, Control, Bathroom Control, Writing Assignments, Humiliation, Embarrassment.

Dislikes: CBT, Line Writing, Corner Time, Spanks.

Limits: Public, Hidden Public, Family, Scat, Face, Permanent.
Kenzee is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Kenzee for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chastity, cuck, cum, hypno, slave