Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 01-02-2022, 01:49 PM   #1
Whispering Dom

Default Weekend At Julie's

Well, here's a sequel to my short story The Tables Turned. While it's not strictly speaking necessary to read that one, I'd recommend doing so if you haven't, as you'll know the two main characters and their relationship. It's pretty short...

Part 1

I was glad it was winter. It meant I could wear a coat that would enable me to hide my hardon when I got off the train at Edinburgh, a hardon that had seemed determined not to release it’s hold on me for the last hour and a half.

Well, I’d been thinking about Julie, obviously, anticipating seeing her in the flesh for the first time since she’d stayed with me down in London. We’d still talked and played over WhatsApp, but it just wasn’t the same, and the thought that I’d soon be feeling her hands on my body and more was driving me crazy. And of course, she’d told me not to jerk off for the whole week before I was to come up so there’s a lot of pent up arousal here!

That second night in London, with some trepidation I’d agreed to continue what we had started in the morning. A part of me just wanted vanilla sex with her, to go down again on her smooth crotch, maybe to fuck her, I mean she’s really sexy. I had no experience with BDSM, and it also seemed weird to me that I might be submissive because really I’m quite an alpha guy, but that experience in the morning had been really quite something, so with my heart pounding I’d agreed to let her take control again.

At that point I’d expected that when she went into Domme mode she’d start acting bossy, ordering me around and so on, but that certainly didn’t seem to be her style. She was just Julie, and everything she did with me was done quietly, with a naughty grin on her face, and not once did I come close to objecting to anything she wanted to do. It was strange, but suddenly I felt a deep desire to please her, to put myself in her hands and accept that she knew what she was doing.

Oh, she’d tied me to the bed which did seem like it was pretty common BDSM stuff, but what she did with her hands and mouth - and yes, on occasions her feet - left me panting, she’d played with me for what seemed like hours without letting me climax. I suddenly realized I’d started begging her, begging her to let me orgasm I was so desperate, but she didn’t… Was it cruel? At the time I thought so, not least because she must have made me make her cum at least three times - I lost count. My mouth was aching from having her sat on my face and pleasuring her, and added to that, my own arousal from her taste was overwhelming. I actually have no idea how I didn’t spontaneously erupt…

Finally she’d allowed me my own release and it was ecstasy. I thought I’d cum hard that morning, but my orgasm ending the evening session just seemed to go on forever. And then she’d untied me, and let me fall asleep in her arms. I think I regressed to being an infant.

Well, we’d both agreed we’d like to try and continue this relationship, if you could call it that, but were both fully aware that the distance between us would make it a challenge. As I said, we talked often and had cyber sessions, but in the end that’s just masturbation, and I found myself aching for the real thing. I’m pretty sure Julie felt the same. Getting together sooner hadn’t been a possibility, I’d been busy and Julie had started a job up in Edinburgh, but eventually we found a weekend when we were both free, and she’d suggested I come up and stay with her. I hadn’t hesitated for a second.

So here we are, the train has pulled into Edinburgh station, and closing my coat around me, I get off the train and walk up the platform. I see Julie waiting on the concourse and if it’s possible my hardon got harder. I pulled my coat tighter around me and walked over to her. She looked up at me and put her arms around my neck and gave me a quick kiss on the lips and that look she has.

“Hey Pete. Good to see you in the flesh.” She winks at me. “Looking forward to our weekend?” My cock pulsed. She led me to the taxi rank and when our turn came we got in and she gave the driver her address. We chatted about normal stuff in the car, she asked me about work, told me about her job. My hardon even dissipated which was, to be honest a relief, it had been getting painful. The ride was short, and then she was unlocking her front door and inviting me inside. She gave me a look that started to get me hard again and led me into the kitchen. And there, sitting at the table was another girl…

“This is Louise” Julie said. “She’s my flatmate.” My mind was spinning, was she going to share me with someone else? It hadn’t occurred to me that there’d be anyone else here, I’d assumed we’d be alone. A part of me thought that it might be incredibly hot to be with two women, but another part of me just wanted Julie. I looked round at her, saw her grinning at me, swallowed hard, a tingling of excitement mixed with trepidation wondering what might be in store for me. “She’s going away for the weekend, but she wanted to meet you.” I breathed a quiet sigh of relief although I’d have to admit there might have been a twinge of disappointment, smiled and put my hand out to shake Louise’s.

“Nice to meet you.” I said She smiled back at me.

“And you Pete. Julie’s told me all about you, so I couldn’t just head out without saying hello” she said. I felt my face flush at the thought that this girl knew what Julie did with me, the previous thoughts of being with two women now banished by a wave of humiliation. Made me a bit angry if I’m honest, I mean I hadn’t told anyone, not even my closest friends that Julie was anything more than a long distance girlfriend. Yeah, that pissed me off a bit and I gave Julie a kind of cold look. She just smiled at me. “Well, I guess I’d better be going. Lizzie’s going to wonder what’s taking me so long.” And she winked at Julie as I stood there with my mouth hanging open.

After she’d left I’d turned to Julie. “Lizzie?” I asked. “My Lizzie?” Julie laughed at me.

“Yes, that Lizzie, and I don’t want to hurt your feelings, but Louise is Lizzie’s girlfriend.” Ok my head was spinning.

“Lizzie’s a lesbian?”

“No. She’s bi. They both are and they hooked up a month or so back when Lizzie came to visit.” I’m shaking my head, I’d have never guessed that about Lizzie, I thought I had a good sense for that kind of thing. Then come to think of it, Louise hadn’t struck me that way either. I look at Julie, she’s grinning at me, but not in a nasty way, and I just let some of my confusion go. I hear her speak. “Now.” I look at her. “Are you ready for our weekend?” I take a deep breath, and nod my head.

“Yes Julie. I’m ready.”
Whispering Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post:
Old 01-03-2022, 07:37 AM   #2
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Looking forward to reading the next part.
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post:
Old 01-06-2022, 09:48 AM   #3
Whispering Dom

She leads me out of the kitchen and along the hallway and opens a door to what I presume is her bedroom.

“You’re to be naked the whole time you are inside the flat. You can take your clothes off here and then come and join me back in the kitchen.” No discussion, no argument expected, no statement that this is a ‘rule’ or anything like that. Just get naked and come to me. And she walks out of the room, leaving the door open. Although it’s absolutely something I want to do, to be naked with her, I can feel myself trembling lightly and my heart has started to beat faster. I walk to the door and close it and start to undress. And of course, I’m starting to get hard again…

Naked, I open the door to her bedroom. Honestly, it had occurred to me to jerk off quickly, maybe start the weekend not at arousal state 11 out of 10, but it didn’t seem right. And I guess Julie would expect me to be aroused. I walk back down the hallway and into the kitchen. Julie is sitting at the kitchen table and she looks up at me as I walk in, my hardon pointing straight at the ceiling.

“Happy to be here I see” she says with a grin and I feel may face flush hot. She stands up and walks to me and I spasm as I feel her gently cupping my balls. “But you’ve already been a bad boy, haven’t you.” She’s looking up at me.

“Huh?” I look at her, no idea what she’s talking about. Maybe she knew I’d been thinking about jerking off. “N-no… I don’t think so.” I say quietly and jerk as she runs her fingers up me.

“But you closed the bedroom door. Didn’t you.” I nod dumbly at her. “You’re my sub, no secrets from me, you don’t close any doors without my permission.” I swallow hard.

“S-sorry… I didn’t realize… Ohhhh…” as she slowly starts to stroke me.

“Well, I’ll forgive you this time… But I still think that merits a little punishment, don’t you?” I look down at her. She’s never mentioned punishments before.

“I-If you think so…” I say, my voice tailing off. She stops stroking my cock and looks at me. She smiles and nods her head.

“Yes, I do.” It looks like she’s thinking. “Turn round, put your hands on the table and bend over.” I gulp, but do as she says, and despite everything my cock spasms. “Close your eyes.” I close them, and wait…

I can tell she’s there, but have no idea what she’s doing. Suddenly there’s a loud slap and a streak of pain on my butt. Again, I’m amazed that my cock spasms. And another, harder even, or maybe it’s just cumulative pain. And again. It’s painful, it’s humiliating and fuck it, it’s turning me on. Another and my butt cheeks are stinging but my cock is still absolutely throbbing. Two more and I’m gasping for breath.

“Ok. You can open your eyes and turn around.” Slowly I open my eyes and turn to face her. I look at her hands, what the fuck had she used on me? But her hands are empty. Damn, she’s one strong girl. She’s looking at me. “You know, much as I love seeing you so happy to be here with me, I think we might have to relieve the pressure a bit. Can’t have you walking around the place with that hardon the whole weekend, can we.” I breath in deeply. Yes, she’s going to make me cum, and god do I need it. I feel like I’ve had a raging hardon forever.

“Thank you Julie. That would be great.” I lean back against the table, jump slightly as my butt cheeks touch it, and spread my legs for her. And wait as she looks at me. I desperately want to cum.

“Well?” She says, standing there looking at me. “Go on, what are you waiting for?” And she crosses her arms.

“W-what?”

“Toss yourself off for me. Now.” I blush deeply. Ok, I’ve masturbated for and with her on cam, but in real life? Why would she have me do that, and besides, I want her hands on me - or whatever she was going to use…

“R-really?” I stutter. She nods. “You’re not going to…” She shakes her head. Once again I feel humiliation surging through me. Masturbating when there’s another person there, especially one I fancy so much… I’ve never masturbated in front of anyone except her on cam. I don’t understand why she doesn’t want to do it, I mean she was stroking me only a few minutes ago. She’s looking me right in the eyes.

“Go on.” She says. “Before I change my mind, and if I do that I may not let you cum at all this weekend.” I look at her pitifully, but she’s not flinching. And the thought of not being allowed to cum at all… That’s too much to bear.

Slowly I drop my hand to my cock and start to stroke. I close my eyes, try to imagine I’m on my own.

“Open your eyes.” It’s said quietly, but in no way is it not a command. I open them and look at her. “Good boy.” She smiles at me.

I keep stroking. It’s not going to take long, my breathing is already getting faster and I’m throbbing. I look at her watching me and as well as humiliation, I feel a surge of arousal as I see her eyes fixed on me. I’m trembling all over as my orgasm surges to the surface. I lean back hoping it’ll go on my stomach and chest. What a vain hope. I cum hard, my semen shooting off to the side, landing on the kitchen table, I’m embarrassed, but the release is awesome and I keep stroking hard as another ribbon spurts out which at least does land on me. I lean back against the table, exhausted, my breathing coming in heaving gasps. Finally it slows and I look at her. She’s standing exactly where she had been, but is smiling broadly.

“Nice action” she says with a grin. “Messy as usual” and I feel my face flush. “I think you can clean it up yourself.” and with that she throws me a roll of kitchen towel.
Old 01-10-2022, 12:51 PM   #4
Whispering Dom

We’re in her bedroom. I’m still naked obviously, Julie isn’t, just barefooted. She’s sat on her bed and I’m sat on the floor at her feet, massaging them. It’s been about an hour since she’d made me jerk myself off in the kitchen, and at least I’ve been soft since then, but now I can feel a definite tingling in my groin and I know it’s inevitable that I’m going to be hard again soon. Fuck, this situation is turning me on like crazy.

I guess she knows that’s going to happen, she knows it’s a turn on for me to be naked around her when she’s clothed, well, I had told her it was a fantasy. At least now it’s no longer humiliating, or a fantasy, at least not with Julie. But now I’m desperate to see her naked in the flesh again. My mind wanders to what it might have been like had she made me get naked in front of Louise, and I shiver lightly.

“Ahh…” she sighs and I look up at her. “Good boy, that feels so nice.” She flexes the foot that’s in my hands then wiggles her toes as I keep gently massaging it. “Are you enjoying yourself?” She gives me one of her looks and I blush, feel my cock starting to stiffen just a little.

“Yes Julie…” Gently she pulls her foot away from my hands and I sit there looking up at her as she looks down at me. Slowly she stands up, looking at me all the time.

“Get up and come with me.” She starts to walk towards the door. I get to my feet and follow like an adoring puppy. She walks down the hallway and leads me into the bathroom. She turns and looks me over. “I think it’s time for a shave, don’t you?” I realize she’s not talking about my face, at least that’s not where she’s looking. I look down at myself. I’d let my pubic hair grow back since she’d cut it off back in my kitchen. Actually I hadn’t minded how it looked without hair, it had made my cock look bigger, and what guy wouldn’t like that, but I really wasn’t into shaving down there, and she’d never told me I should. I swallow and nod.

“Ok Julie.” She is filling the sink with water, and then she turns back to me with scissors in her hands. My mind flashes back to when she’d first done that in my kitchen. She kneels down in front of me and starts to cut my hair away. At least I’m not terrified this time, but it certainly isn’t helping me stay soft. After she’s chopped most of it away she reaches round and comes back with a can of shaving cream, I guess it’s what she uses on herself, and then a razor. I tense slightly, but she seems to know what she’s doing and within a minute or two she’s wiping the residue of the cream away, and I look down and see I’m totally smooth. Not to mention totally hard again. She leans forward and takes me in her mouth, slowly sliding her lips along me, I shudder with pleasure. Slowly she pulls away, looks up at me and smiles.

“So much better like that” she says, then reaches into the pocket of her jeans, pulls her phone out and before I have time to react she has taken a few close up snaps of my hairless and very hard cock. “Just for me” she says looking up at me. “Probably. Lou might want to see it, but you don’t need to worry about that, she’s spoken for.” I’m blushing furiously, and she laughs quietly.

She gets to her feet, and stands in front of me and I feel her hands slowly caressing me. Despite my orgasm not that long ago I already need to cum again. This girl turns me on like fucking crazy. She leans forward and kisses me softly on the mouth. “You’re so sweet, you know that?” I moan quietly as she runs her hands over me, and she giggles. “I’m going to take a shower…” She’s looking at me. “And you’re going to wash me. All over.” Oh god, yes, finally, I’m going to see my gorgeous girl naked in the flesh. My cock spasms. “Undress me.”

I lift her t shirt over her head and drop it on the floor, she’s wearing a small lacy black bra. Slowly I reach around behind her and unclip it, pull it away revealing her breasts, nipples so hard, which I have to say makes me happy. Would have been a bit unsettling if she’d not been aroused having me naked like this. I so want to lean in and kiss them, run my tongue around them, suck them… But she only told me to undress her, nothing more. Still, I take the opportunity to at least run my hands down her naked flesh to the waistband of her jeans and unbutton them, pulling the fly down. I’m actually trembling with anticipation and I’m absolutely throbbing. I push the waistband of her jeans down until it clears her hips and they fall to her ankles. She steps out of them and kicks them aside. She’s wearing matching lace panties, and when I look momentarily in the mirror, I see they are in fact a thong. I almost moan out loud seeing her gorgeous ass. Slowly I put my hands on her waist and slip them down and she steps out of them, leaving her standing naked, I can’t stop staring at her naked body. Finally I tear my eyes away and look at her face, see her grinning at me, and she leans forward and kisses me softly on the lips.

“Good boy. Now go and turn the shower on.” I look around, see a bathtub with shower curtain and walk over, pulling the curtain aside I reach down and turn the taps on, wait for the water to run warm and pull the knob for the shower. I stand back up, turn to her and stand aside to let her climb in, which she does, immediately dipping herself under the stream of water, then stepping back, turning, looks at me and beckons me to join her. I step in myself, the water splashing over me. As seems to be my normal state when I’m with her, I feel like I might explode. She takes a bar of soap from the little soap shelf and hands it to me, and stands looking at me expectantly.

I rub the soap in my hands and then put the bar back on its shelf, and with a deep breath I lean forward putting my slippery hands on her shoulders and start to slowly rub her skin. I move my hands slowly down, finally running them across her breasts. I actually do moan with pleasure, and look up at her as I hear her giggle. My hands linger on her breasts, my thumbs brushing her nipples. I wonder if I could lean in and kiss them now, but then that’s not strictly speaking washing them so I just allow myself a few extra moments caressing them, and shudder with arousal as I hear her sigh.

I let my hands run down across her belly, and slowly push them between her legs. She moans lightly and I have the strongest urge to masturbate her, but she hasn’t told me to, so I make do with gently running my fingers across her lips. Oh I want to make her cum now, possibly even more than I want to cum myself, and that’s a lot! I take the soap again and rub it between my hands then start to rub down her legs. I drop to my knees, slowly massaging her skin, all the way down to her feet, which she lifts up one at a time to let me wash them. I look up at her, see her looking down at me smiling, and then she turns around and leans herself against the wall. I start to work up the back of her legs, slowly soaping them. I stand again and rub more soap onto my hands then slowly start to caress her butt cheeks. It’s just not possible for me to be more turned on than I am now, I’m almost in a trance as I caress her skin, pushing my fingers between her cheeks and soaping between them. I moan again out loud and let my hands continue up her back rubbing her as if I were giving her a massage, all the way up to her shoulders and neck. Finally I collapse forward against her back, my hands still resting on her shoulders panting as if I’ve just run a marathon. I hear her sigh.

“Not quite finished” she says quietly. I don’t understand until I feel her spread her legs, and my heart leaps. I take more soap and kneel again behind her, my hands going immediately between her legs, at last, permission to touch her. I run my hands over and between her lips and feel her shudder. Slowly I start to masturbate her, hear her moaning quietly, I lean in and kiss her butt cheeks as I continue to play with her, partly lust, partly to stifle my own moans of arousal. She’s gently thrusting back against my hands as I caress her and her moans too are getting louder and more frequent and I speed up my caressing. It’s not long before I feel her shudder and hear her softly cry out as she orgasms, I nearly cum myself, and groan with desire and pleasure.

Slowly she turns round, leaning her butt against the wall and looks down at me still kneeling. “Good boy” she says quietly and then spreads her legs again. “One more I think.” And she smiles at me. I don’t need more prompting, I love to make her orgasm, and I love how she seems to have an insatiable sexual appetite. I lean forward and push my face against her, kissing up and down her lips, pushing my tongue out and probing her deeply. I pull my tongue out and start to run it around her clit, hear her sigh with pleasure and start to lap at it. I stiffen my tongue and push it deep inside her again, groaning with my own arousal. She’s pushing herself against my face, water from the shower still splashing over us, I come out again and return to her clit sucking at it then lapping at it fast with my tongue, and I’m rewarded as I feel her shudder as she cums again. I fall back onto my haunches and look up at her.

She’s breathing deeply, smiling down at me, and then she leans forward, puts her hands on my shoulders and pushes me backwards. I fall awkwardly back, untangling my legs and pushing them out so I’m lying in the bathtub. She’s straddling me and kneels across my legs, her hands rubbing my chest. I really, really hope she’s going to jerk me off, it’s almost painful how hard I am. She leans forward and gives me a quick kiss on the lips and then she sits forward and adjusts herself so she’s sitting on my cock. She starts to rub herself back and forth on me, and it’s really not going to be long before I cum. Suddenly she reaches between her legs and grabs me. I assume she’s going to finish me like that with her hands as she lifts it up, and I gasp in surprise as she sits back down on me, my cock sliding easily inside her.

Now, we’ve not actually fucked until now. Lots of masturbation and oral sex, and of course the cyber sex, but that doesn’t count. So it catches me by surprise being inside her as she starts to ride me. It feels incredible and her face is flushed with arousal also. She’s looking me in the eyes, her own breathing heavy, and I know it’s not going to be long before I cum and I suspect she’s going to also. I look up at her, gasping, ready to explode…

“I’m going to cum Julie…” I gasp. Well just in case, I mean I’m not wearing a condom. She looks down at me breathing fast and smiles through her slightly parted lips.

“Yes. Cum.” And I do, my whole body bucking with the release as she continues to ride me hard, and I’m thrilled to see her orgasm again as she feels my semen shooting into her. We stay like that for a while, her straddling me as my cock slowly softens and our breathing slows. The water has started to get cold, and eventually she turns with me still inside her and turns the shower off. She turns back and looks down at me smiling and climbs off me and out of the bathtub. I struggle to get up and get out also. She’s drying herself off with a towel and she grabs another and hands it to me and I dry myself off.

Still naked, she beckons me to follow her out of the bathroom and we go to back her room and she lays on the bed and indicates for me to join her. I’m exhausted, I’d sleep on the floor if she told me to, but I’m so happy lying next to her. She runs her fingers over my chest, brushing my nipples, lets them slip down my stomach, and gently plays with my now soft and totally spent cock.

“I like you shaved” she says. “I want you to keep it that way for me.” I look at her. “Will you?” she asks. And of course I will. And would even if she weren’t my Domme.
Old 01-13-2022, 11:47 AM   #5
Whispering Dom

I wake, disoriented, until I remember I’m in Julie’s bed. The last thing I remember is her caressing my newly shaved cock and saying she wants me to keep it that way. I must have been knackered if I’ve slept through the night, but that doesn’t surprise me, she gave me quite a going over yesterday, physically and I’d have to say mentally. I get out of the bed and walk to the open door, I can hear the shower running in the bathroom. Well, she may have sated me yesterday, but today… I can already feel myself getting hard. For a moment I think about going to join her in the bathroom, the way I have with plenty of women the morning after, but then those were different times. If she’d wanted me in there with her she’d have woken me and told me to go with her. I climb back into the bed and wait for her to finish showering, see what she has in store for me today.

I hear the shower stop, and a few minutes later the bathroom door open and Julie walks in wrapped in a towel. Even covered up she looks lovely, and she really does have nice legs.

“Good morning” she says brightly. “You must have been really tired, you went out like a light.”

“Yeah, I guess…” She looks at me, grinning.

“And I hadn’t really finished with you. You realize that? I was going to have you give me another orgasm… Or two.” I feel my face flush, and at the same time I feel a pang of regret, after all, I love to be allowed to make her cum.

“Sorry.” I say rather lamely. She giggles.

“Well, you may get a small punishment for that, we’ll see how well you behave for the rest of the day.” She drops her towel and I let out an involuntary moan. Maybe I can make up for it now and give her an orgasm… Or two. But it seems that’s no longer her agenda as she slips on panties and a bra, then pulls on her jeans and puts a t shirt over her head covering her gorgeous body. I realize that in previous, vanilla relationships when I’ve been in a similar position I’ve told the girl to come back to bed. But not here, not with Julie. With her I do what I’m told. I let out a sigh.

“Something wrong?” she asks. I shake my head. She’s looking at me. “Get out of bed and come here.” I pull the sheet off me and walk to her, my cock now fully hard… again. She smiles. “Kneel down.” I don’t argue, just drop to my knees in front of her. “I want you to kiss my feet.” I look up at her. I’d told her in my original failed attempt to get her into bed that I had a thing about women’s feet, and she hasn’t let me forget it, constantly wiggling her toes at me during cam calls, and yesterday making me massage them. Actually I don’t mind, turns out I kind of do like her feet, they are cute and small - like her.

I breath in and dip my face down and kiss the top of her right foot, then the top of her left, letting my lips linger on her soft skin. I kneel back up. “Again.” Unquestioning I do as she says, I’m throbbing with arousal as I kneel on the floor in front of her. Again, I kneel back up and look up at her, and start when I feel her start to massage me with her right foot. Oh fuck it, at this rate, if she wants to jerk me off with her foot who am I to complain. She laughs, and then, as if she’d read my mind…

“Maybe one day… Not now.” She’s looking down at me. “Now, why don’t you go and take a shower and then come to the kitchen and we can have some breakfast.” I look up at her from my place kneeling on the floor.

“Yes Julie” I say.

“And no touching in the shower, you understand, you’re not to jerk off.” I nod, not that I was planning it. “And remember, no clothes while you’re in here with me.” I nod again. “Off you go.” She says and watches as I get to my feet and walk naked out of the room.

I walk to the bathroom, close the door… Then very quickly open it again, remembering what she’d told me yesterday. Damn, I really hope she didn’t hear the door close. I turn on the shower, get in and give myself a quick wash, spending very little time around my genitals, as though I wasn’t planning on jerking off when I do touch them it’s not that easy. I get out, dry myself off, and since I don’t need clothes, or at least since I’m not allowed them, I walk down the hallway to the kitchen.

Julie is in there with a cup of tea and a bowl of cereal. Still barefooted I notice. “Want some tea?” she asks looking up at me. I nod and she gets up and puts a tea bag into a mug and splashes hot water from the kettle over it. She fishes the bag out with a spoon then pours some milk into the mug, gives it a stir and hands it to me. “No sugar” she says, then looks up at me and smiles. “You’re sweet enough already.” I blush like a little girl, then almost throw the tea all over myself as I feel her give me a quick stroke. She goes and sits down again and resumes her breakfast, then without even looking at me she speaks. “If you want something to eat you can get it yourself, I just made the tea for you because you’ve been generally good. So far.” I shake my head and walk over to the counter, see a loaf of bread and a toaster, so put a couple of slices in, and stand there waiting for it to toast, sipping the tea. I must be getting used to being naked around her and even though it’s still a huge turn on, it no longer feels humiliating. In fact, I’d have to say I like it.

The toast pops up, I find a plate and fish it out, then go over and sit at the table with Julie. She takes another spoonful of cereal, turns to look at me then puts the spoon down in the bowl. She reaches over and swats my leg.

“Keep your legs spread open for me.” She glares at me. “What. Are you suddenly shy or something?” I shake my head in confusion, is she angry with me. “You’re mine, remember that. Never try to keep anything hidden from me” And she goes back to her cereal as I make a show of spreading my legs, trying to appease her. She glances over. “Good boy. That’s better.” That was weird, she’s not really been like that before, I mean she hasn’t needed to be, I’ve always been happy to do what she tells me, and it’s not like I had closed them on purpose… I’d just sat down. It kind of upset me that she might be angry with me. I put my plate with the toast on the table, then very slowly I slip down off the chair and go to my knees, which are consciously spread wide open, at her feet. She looks down at me and puts her spoon back in her bowl.

“I’m sorry Julie. I really didn’t mean to make you angry. I’m really so sorry. Will you forgive me?” I look up at her and realize that I meant all of that, in fact I think I’m close to tears. Weirdest fucking feeling I’ve ever had in my life. And I’m kneeling stark naked and totally erect on the floor in front of a woman that I realize I’m crazy about. She looks at me for a long moment. I have no idea if she’s acting, playing, serious… I’m utterly lost. Then she turns in her seat and leans forward and strokes my hair. She doesn’t say a word, but I feel her rubbing my cock with her foot again. Maybe she’s decided that in fact this is the day she’s going to jerk me off with her feet. But after a moment she pulls her foot away, and sits back.

“It’s Ok. I was a bit harsh. Just wanted to remind you that you’re mine. You understand that.” It’s not a question and I just nod. “Good, now sit back up and finish your breakfast.” She looks at me. “Keep those legs spread though, I’m enjoying your newly shaved look.” I get back up on my chair and we finish our breakfast in silence. I realize that while I may well be getting used to being naked around Julie, and enjoying it, the arousal is real, almost painful, and I know I want to cum again. Problem is, it’s no longer my choice. I must have let out a frustrated sigh.

“What’s wrong?” She’s looking at me. “Did I really upset you?” I shake my head.

“No… I mean yeah, I was worried that I had made you angry, but I understand that we’re ok… So no.”

“What is it then?” I look at her, but don’t say anything, I just try to think it very loud, it just feels too pathetic to tell her I desperately need to cum, and anyway, surely she can tell, but then if she’d wanted me to cum she’d have done it, either with her feet or some other way. Or even like yesterday told me to masturbate, but she’d specifically told me not to when she told me to shower. I shake my head sadly. She stands up slowly and comes over to me, takes my face in her hands and lifts me up to look at her. I really do feel so strange, because it feels utterly pathetic, but I realize that our dynamic is what it is, my orgasms are hers, when she wants them, not when I do. Thank god she doesn’t seem to be into denial, that would be awful.

She’s looking down at me, then she leans forward and kisses me. “It’s ok, I know. Don’t worry.” She strokes my cheek tenderly and smiles. “Lucky for you it’s what I want too, just don’t want to wear you out, don’t want you falling asleep on me again.” She pauses and I feel a pang of humiliation. Then she smiles. “Still I think you might have enough in you today, don’t you?” I look at her dumbly and nod my head.

Then, to my amazement she drops to her knees, leans forward and takes me in her mouth. I almost climax as I feel the warm wetness of her mouth envelop me, but I clench my muscles and manage to hold it back. She keeps sucking me, running her lips all the way up and off me for a moment, swirling her tongue around the head, kissing it, then slowly taking me back in. I moan with pleasure, she’s had me in her mouth before, but only for a couple of seconds, a couple of quick up and downs, then she’s always come back off me, so I wasn’t really sure if she likes giving a blow job. I’m definitely beginning to think she does now though, likes it, and knows exactly how to do it. I’m so very close to orgasm, the feeling of her soft lips on me bringing me closer every second. For the second time this weekend I don’t know whether she wants me to cum where she has me.

“Ohhh.. I’m going to cum…” She comes up off me and looks at me, smiles and drops her head down again and I cannot hold out and I climax. I lean back, close my eyes, I hear her swallowing open my eyes and look down, and still she’s running her lips up and down me, finally coming off me and licking me clean. I’m leaning back in the chair breathing hard. Lots of new things, lots of firsts this weekend, that’s for sure, and for the main part, all good, no better than good, wonderful. She’s looking up at me smiling a little pink flush to her cheeks. Suddenly, there’s a buzzing sound. She looks round and I watch as she stands up and picks up her phone from the table and looks at it. She swipes the screen and puts the phone to her ear. I feel a momentary pang of jealousy wondering who she’s talking to. I feel like I could totally get used to us being the only two people on the planet.

“Hey” she says into the phone and then listens. My face flushes hot as I see her lick her lips, so weird to see her talking with someone on the phone moments after giving me the best blowjob of my life. “Oh, Ok.” She listens again. “No, of course not, that’s fine.” A pause. “What sort of time do you think?” Listens again. “Ok.” Another pause. “No, of course not.” Another pause. “Ok, see you. Bye.” She looks down at me for a moment, then lifts the phone and takes another picture of me sitting naked in the chair. Just for her. I hope. “Well, a slight change of plan I’m afraid” she looks at me. “Louise is coming back earlier than expected, apparently Lizzie had to go to work unexpectedly. So I guess you’ll be putting on some clothes.” Well, I’m relieved that she’s not going to make me stay naked with Louise in the flat, but at the same time I’m disappointed. I’m really enjoying being naked around her like this, not to mention the fact that I really want to see her naked again.

“Come with me” she says, heading for the door. Once again, I follow without hesitation. This time we head away from her bedroom and the bathroom, and she leads me into what I guess is their living room. She looks at me. “I want you to experience being naked in every room in the flat” she says very matter of factly. “Well, not Lou’s room of course.” She pauses. “But every other room, because whenever you come up here, you will be naked when we are alone.” She’s looking at me, and I just nod. I’m ok with that, in fact I like the idea a lot. It looks as though she’s thinking.

“What time will Louise be coming back?” I ask, if for no other reason than to break the silence.

“In about an hour I think.” Still it looks as though she’s thinking. Suddenly she seems to make some kind of decision. “Come on, let’s go back to my room for now.” She turns and walks out and I follow, her naked plaything.
The following 4 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post:
Old 01-18-2022, 12:02 PM   #6
Whispering Dom

Back in her room she turns and looks at me.

“I’m sorry, Lou was supposed to be gone until late tonight.” Again it looks like she’s thinking.

“It’s ok Julie. I understand.” She shakes her head.

“No.” She looks up at me. “I had all sorts of things planned I wanted to try out.” She stops and looks at me. “Are you enjoying this?” she asks. I’m actually thrown by the question, wonder whether perhaps I haven’t appeared to be enjoying myself, when of course I have. Very much, and since I’ve had an almost constant erection I’m a bit surprised she feels the need to ask. I nod at her.

“Yes, of course I am.” She’s looking at me. “Sorry, I’ll try to show it more…”

“No, I mean I know you’re enjoying the sex, I can see that very clearly” she looks at me and gives a small smile. “I mean are you enjoying being my sub? Be honest.” I look at her, surprised by the question. “Because I want that very much. I love the feeling that you are mine, to use as I please. And not just that…” And I understand what she’s asking, and it causes me to think. Am I enjoying that aspect of what we are doing, or is it just that I want to have sex with her, and if this enables it am I simply playing along. “It’s ok. If it is just the sex, then I guess that’s ok, because the feelings mutual and we can drop the rest… But…” Her voice tails off and she sighs quietly.

I’m looking at her, my mind is racing. I realize that in fact this whole thing is new to both of us, I’d never really had any interest in the kink lifestyle, just happy having sex with the different random women that I met, and I guess for Julie it was more of a fantasy, but clearly one she really wanted to happen. And we obviously stumbled across each other in a way that enabled her to experiment with that fantasy. And while I’d never have imagined myself as a submissive, I realize that yes, I am enjoying it, but I’m enjoying it because I’m her sub. I remember the feeling of real anguish that I’d felt in the kitchen when I thought I’d upset her, failed her. I look at her and take a deep breath.

“No Julie. I am enjoying being your sub.” She’s looking at me. “No, that’s not right… It’s not that I’m enjoying it, it’s what I want. To be yours…” My voice tails off, once again I can’t believe the words left my mouth. I see her face break out into a huge smile and I feel the most absurd feeling of happiness.

She walks over me and gives me a big hug, and I hug her back. “I’m so glad” she whispers. She looks up and kisses me on the lips. “You really mean it?” I just nod, bathing myself in her happiness. She breaks away and goes and sits on her bed, looking at me. I’ve almost forgotten that I’m naked, it just kind of seems how I want to be around her, how I should be. In a way, I’m disappointed that Louise will be coming back soon and that I’ll be putting on clothes again. And it’s not just sex, after all she gave me a blowjob only a short while ago. Then a thought strikes me. She’s been allowing me, giving me orgasms a lot, and sure she’s had some herself, but she’d said this morning that she had wanted more last night, but that I fell asleep. I feel kind of guilty. I walk over to her and kneel in front of her. She’s looking at me quizzically.

“Julie…” I pause, not quite sure how to approach this. “Ummm…” She giggles.

“What is it?” she asks.

“Well… I… well…” I take a breath. “Would you allow me to give you an orgasm? Please.” I look up at her as she bursts out laughing.

“Awww… That’s sweet.” she says through her laughter. “Is that what you want? To pleasure your Domme?” I nod. She giggles again. “Well, I don’t see why not. I guess I haven’t had one yet today…” She looks down at me. “And how does my sub wish to pleasure his Domme?” Ok, I admit it seems a bit contrived, a bit role play like, and maybe we are playing just a bit, but if I’m honest, I like it.

“However you wish Julie. Whatever you want.” I pause. I kind of hope she’s going to suggest I go down on her, I mean I really like doing that, and there’s no way that I think I’ll manage to get hard enough to fuck her since I came only a short while ago. It looks as though she’s thinking. She stands up and gets off the bed, looks down at me.

“Lie on the bed” she says softly. “On your back.” I do what she tells me, and watch as she goes over to her chest of drawers and rummages around in one of the drawers. I watch as she turns back towards the bed and walks slowly over, her hands behind her back. “Put your hands up over your head” she says, quietly as before. I do it. She brings her hands round and I lick my lips when I see she has a pair of handcuffs in her hands. She reaches over me, and I feel her snap the cuffs around my wrists. I lay there looking at her, and see her bend down and reach for something by the side of the bed and come back up with a piece of thin rope in her hands, I try to turn my head and watch as she ties the rope around the chain of the handcuffs. She sits by me on the side of the bed.

“It’s tied off to the leg of the bed” she says with a little smile. “I thought I might want to tie you up at some point.” Well, it may be a bit makeshift, but it’s doing the job, I pull my arms, but they don’t move far, and in fact, I realize that being naked and restrained like this with Julie is a really nice feeling. I feel vulnerable, completely at her mercy. I swallow and look at her. “You ok?” she asks.

“Yes, Julie. I’m ok.”

I watch as she stands up, and languidly runs her hand down my chest. It tickles and I squirm. She keeps moving down and gives my cock a flick with her fingers, looks back at me and grins.

“That’s not going to be much use, is it?” she says with a little laugh. “Guess I shouldn’t have let you cum earlier…” She squints her eyes at me in I hope pretend annoyance. “Still, we didn’t know Lou would be making an early appearance.”

Then she steps away from the bed and slowly undoes her jeans, drops them and steps out of them. Despite my apparent lack of arousal, I have to say her legs look fucking gorgeous. She walks over to the bed, standing next to me, and then with a quick move of her hands drops her panties and gets up onto the bed, kneeling across me, straddling me.

Slowly she starts to grind herself into my stomach, it’s not long before I can feel her wetness on my skin. She’s looking down at me, starting to breath a little harder and she has a little pink flush to her cheeks. She’s grinding slowly, pushing herself into me and for a moment she closes her eyes as I watch her. I’ve got to say, while I love to see her naked, the fact that she’s still covered from the waist up is a strangely erotic feeling, I’ve always liked being naked for her when she’s not, and now it really feels like she’s just using me for her pleasure, it’s not for me. She speeds up her thrusting, lets out a little sigh as she opens her eyes and looks down at me, smiling. She narrows her eyes as she looks at me…

“Are you ready to pleasure me.” It’s not really a question, I look up at her and nod, she moves herself up me, grinding now into my chest, I look down at her smooth crotch, can see her arousal glistening between her legs, I’m breathing harder myself. She lifts herself up and moves her crotch over my face and without another word she drops herself onto my mouth. I need no ordering, no encouragement and I start to hungrily lap at her, she tastes wonderful, and I’m even starting to get hard. I push my tongue out and it slips inside her and she thrusts harder letting out a little moan of pleasure, her wetness beginning to coat my face. I lap at her clit as it moves above me then probe her again, letting out my own little moan of pleasure.

She’s moving faster all the time, her breathing now fast and light, using my mouth and tongue for her pleasure, and I like the thought of that, like that she’s using me. Again I lap at her clit as she grinds against my mouth, and then again push my tongue out and probe her deeply. She’s moaning almost continuously now, lost in her own arousal. Once more I flick my tongue against her clit, and feel her shudder as she climaxes against my mouth. She continues to grind as her orgasm flows through her, then slows down, and finally lifts herself off my face and sits again on my chest, looking down at me. I’m breathing hard myself, and I’ve even got hard. I wonder whether she’ll choose to use that too, although I cannot imagine I’d be able to cum again, but that’s not the point, this is for her. But she doesn’t, doesn’t even look down there, just smiles at me and rolls to her side lying on the bed as her breathing slows.

She looks at me and smiles then lifts herself up and kisses me, pushing her tongue deep into my mouth, then falls back again and closes her eyes. I wait for her to release my hands, but she doesn’t, so I just lie there, my head turned to the side looking at her. A part of me wants to see her whole body naked, but in a way I like the fact that I cannot, it just reinforces how none of that was for me, and I feel a strange sense of satisfaction in the fact that she was happy using me for her pleasure. She’s breathing quietly now, her eyes closed, curled up next me, and I realize she’s asleep, as I lay there, a gentle throbbing in my groin, and an ache in my arms. I close my eyes…
The following 4 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post:
Old 01-20-2022, 08:15 AM   #7
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Loving the story, thank you, keep it cumming!
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post:
Old 01-20-2022, 10:15 AM   #8
Whispering Dom

Quote:
Originally Posted by m55uk4younger View Post
Loving the story, thank you, keep it cumming!
Thanks a lot. Glad you're enjoying it and as always appreciate the feedback.
Old 01-20-2022, 10:21 AM   #9
Whispering Dom

I must have drifted off myself, because when I open my eyes she’s not there, and when I look I see that her jeans and panties are gone. I look around the room, try to move my arms, but they are still restrained, a little uncomfortable now if I’m honest. The bedroom door is open, and then, to my dismay I hear voices, Julie and I assume Louise. I can’t hear what they are saying, but I hear Louise laugh. I tug at my hands, pointlessly, feel my heart beating faster as I lay naked and restrained on the bed. I really wish the door was closed, while I’m happy not to have any secrets from Julie, it would be excruciatingly embarrassing for Louise to see me like this.

Suddenly someone walks into the room, I let out a huge sigh of relief when I see it’s Julie. She walks over to the bed and sits beside me on it, not closing the door. She looks down at me, smiling.

“Have nice nap?” she asks. I lick my lips and swallow, looking up at her. “Guess I’ve tired you out a bit this weekend, huh?” and she grins at me.

“Will you close the door please Julie” I whisper. She looks at me.

“Why?” she says. “I told you, no secrets from me, no closed doors.” I shake my head.

“No, not you… Obviously, but…”

“Then why should I close the door?” She’s playing with me, obviously.

“Well, we’re not alone… What if Louise walked past, looked in…” I pause. “She hasn’t seen me like this has she?”

“No, not yet…” My eyes open wide. “But you like being seen naked by a clothed woman. Come on, I know you…”

“Julie” I hiss. “That’s not funny… Of course I like being seen naked by you, but…” I pull hopelessly at my hands. “Please Julie, just let my hands go… Please.” She smiles at me, gently shaking her head. She puts her hand out and strokes my chest, slips her fingers across to my left nipple and pinches it, I try to stifle my little yelp of pain. I’m looking up at her and I see her turn her head, looking down my body. She moves her hand down my stomach, purposely tickling me and I squirm, then she’s taken my limp cock in her fingers, flapping it around. Despite everything, I immediately start to stiffen as I feel her hands on me. “Julie… Please…” I whimper. She looks back at me.

“Do you want me to toss you off?” She says with an evil grin. “Get it out of your system before I let Lou see you?” My eyes open wide and I gasp.

“No, Julie… Please” I whine.

“You don’t want me to toss you off?” she asks, pouting. “You don’t like me any more?” I know she’s playing with me, at least I fucking hope so, but this is excruciating. Is she really going to let her flatmate see me tied up naked on the bed? I don’t think I’ve ever felt more embarrassed, or scared for that matter… Well, Ok, when she first got those scissors out in my kitchen, maybe. She’s looking down at me, still playing with my cock, which despite my embarrassment and fear has responded to her touch the way it always does. “Well?”

“Julie, please, you’re not going to… Please…”

“Not going to what?” She’s looking at me, grinning. “Toss you off? You really don’t want me to? I could use my feet if you want.” And she giggles as I let out a frustrated moan, I know she’s just playing with me, well, I really hope she is, and of course now I really do want to cum as she continues to caress me, but she knows that’s not what I’m talking about.

“No… I mean yes, of course I like you jerking me off, but it’s not that…” She starts to stroke me faster.

“So what is it then, what don’t you want me to do… I don’t understand.” She’s looking at me, her hand busy between my legs and I moan. “You really are being contrary, you know that.” I roll my eyes at her, but I realize I’ve spread my legs as she plays with me. At this point I really hope that Louise doesn’t walk in to see what’s taking her so long, I cannot imagine the embarrassment of her seeing Julie masturbating me. Again I let out a frustrated moan. “See, you’re enjoying it, I knew you would.”

“Ohhh, of course I am…”

“Good” she says, “Because I like to make you cum. Knowing it’s all for me” and she gives me that evil grin again.

“You know that’s not what I’m talking about” I hiss. “What if Louise walks past, comes in to find you? Ohhh…” As she strokes me faster.

“Ooooh. Would you like that?” she says, looking at me in the eyes. “Yes, of course you would, you like being seen naked by a clothed woman, imagine how good it would feel being seen naked, naked and cumming, by two clothed women!” I have to admit my cock spasmed when she said that and I nearly came, because the thought of her letting Louise watch her jerk me off sent not only a feeling of excruciating fear and embarrassment through me, but also clearly a huge jolt of arousal. Fuck, she drives me crazy sometimes.

“NO!” I hiss loudly. “Julie, stop it, this isn’t funny…” Her hand stops its stroking, but she squeezes my balls.

“You really want me to stop?” she says, squinting her eyes at me. “I mean I will, but it’ll involve a punishment. You’ve been so good this weekend, been such a good boy. I don’t know why you’re being so difficult now, not mention rude to your Domme.” She’s looking me in the eyes. “I mean it’s not like what I’m doing isn’t nice, isn’t something you enjoy.” I shake my head in frustration. “I mean I guess I could go and get Lou now and let her see you like this, all hard and horny. I’m just offering to get it out of your system in the nicest way possible before I let her see you.” I whimper quietly.

“Julie… Please…” she’s looking down at me, no smiling, and I really think she means it, I really think she’s going to let her flatmate see me naked and tied to the bed, a feeling of utter humiliation washes over me, followed by a feeling of anger. Fuck it, if this is what she thinks being a Domme is, I’m done with it. Done with her, although that thought sends a wave of sadness over me. “Julie, please, you’re not going to let her see me like this are you? Please…”

“Enough!” she says. “Stop your whining.” She’s looking at me. “This is the last time I’m going to ask. Do you want me to toss you off?” I look at her pitifully. Whatever my thoughts about the situation, whatever I might do after the fact, right now she has me tied to the bed, and if she’s being serious my choices are being seen rock hard by her flatmate, or letting her jerk me off so I at least will be soft. Not really much of a choice, but I think soft would be the lesser of two evils… Or embarrassments. I look up at her, a mixture of anger, humiliation and pity.

“Ok… Yes, Julie, I want you to jerk me off.”

“I beg your pardon?” I look at her utterly confused. Now what?

“W-well… You j-just asked me… I thought…”

“Is that really how you ask your Domme to allow you to cum?” My mind is spinning with confusion. I’m looking up at her. I swallow hard. Ok, maybe she’s really getting into this Domme stuff, I guess she wants me to act subservient… I take a deep breath.

“Julie” she looks down at me, her lips pursed. “Please Julie, please would you let me cum… I mean please would you make me cum. Please…” She smiles, leans forward and kisses me on the lips, then starts to stroke me again. slowly.

She’s looking me in the eyes as she speeds up her stroking, then turning to look at my cock as I spread my legs wider for her. I feel so humiliated, plus I’m really not sure I like this new side of Julie that she’s just shown me. I feel a wave of sadness thinking this might be the last time I feel her hands on me, but those hands are good, she really knows how to touch me, how to wring every last bit of pleasure out of me. I moan quietly and she turns her head to look at me and smiles, then turns back. I close my eyes, I might as well at least enjoy the orgasm and then if Louise walks in at least I won’t know. “Open your eyes… Look at me.” I open them, she’s looking at me, her arm and hand still moving between my legs. I look up at her, she’s so beautiful, so sexy, another wave of sadness washes over me that she seems to have changed, but it isn’t going to stop me cumming. I look into her eyes, I’m breathing hard, her hand performing wonders between my legs, I look deep into her eyes, I shudder, my hips jerk, and I climax, feel my semen splash onto my tummy, surprised honestly that there was that much left to come out. Julie sighs with pleasure, leans forward and kisses me softly on the lips.

She gets up off the bed, looks down at me, smiles, then turns and goes towards the door. I freeze, panicked, she’s not going to tell Louise to come in now, see me like this, my cum all over my stomach. She stops at the door, looks back at me, grins, then walks back into the room to her chest of drawers, rummages in a drawer and comes back to me and I watch as she leans over me and feel her release the cuffs. I keep looking at her as she leans in and kisses me again on the mouth.

“Get up, clean yourself off and come and join us in the living room.” I look at her, swallow hard.

“Really? I really have to come out there?” She nods. Once again humiliation washes over me as I contemplate having to be naked in front of not only Julie, but her flatmate too. Humiliation, but also perversely a tingling of excitement at the thought of being naked in front of two clothed women. Humiliation, excitement, and also surprise verging on shock that I know I will do it, because Julie has told me to. I shake my head trying to make sense of what’s happening to me, then I hear her speak and look up.

“Yes.” She grins at me. “But for goodness sake put some clothes on first. Wouldn’t want to embarrass Louise. Or more likely scare her.” She laughs quietly, turns and walks out of the room, closing the door behind her as I watch with my mouth hanging open.
The following 3 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post:
Old 01-26-2022, 02:25 PM   #10
Whispering Dom

I’d done what she said, cleaned myself up and got dressed and gone into the living room. Julie is sitting curled up on the end of the sofa, and Louise is sitting in an armchair across the room, they both look at me when I walk in, Julie has a smile on her face, but I’m still a bit mad at her in all honesty. Fair enough, it had all just been a tease, but she’d scared me shitless with the thought that she was going to let Louise see me in the flesh as it were. Still, I had calmed down enough not to want to break up with her, but honestly, I think I’m going to have to have a talk with her about this whole Domme and sub thing.

“Come and sit here next to me” she says, tapping the sofa next to her. I go over and sit, wondering what on earth Louise must be thinking of me, then remembering that she had said that Julie had told her all about me, presumably that I was her sub and that she got a kick out of controlling me. She probably thinks I’m a bit pathetic, and suddenly I wonder whether she has told Lizzie. Again I feel a surge of anger, not to mention embarrassment, and I glare at Julie who just smiles sweetly at me, but now I’m back to thinking that this whole thing, including her, is not for me.

“Sorry to intrude on your weekend.” It’s Louise, and I look over at her, pulled away from my thoughts.

“Oh, it’s Ok” I say thinking that actually it may be a good thing she’s here as it will prevent Julie from doing anything else that’s going to piss me off. “How’s Lizzie?”

“Well, that’s the thing, she got called into work unexpectedly, it’s why I came back, no point me hanging out there on my own…” She shrugs. “She was pretty annoyed actually, really doesn’t like the guy she’s working with right now.” She smiles at me. “She says you were much better.” Well, that’s nice I guess, maybe I might still be in with a chance with her, and then I remember it’s her girlfriend who just told me that, and my ego once again deflates.

“I was just telling Lou what fun we’ve been having this weekend.” It’s Julie, and again I glare at her, but she doesn’t seem to be getting the message and keeps smiling at me. “We were thinking that maybe we should all go out and get something to eat.” I shrug indifferently at her, but again, she doesn’t seem to notice. “You like Chinese? There’s quite a nice one not far from here.” Well, actually I do quite like Chinese food, and I realize also that I’ve hardly eaten since early yesterday, just a couple of slices of toast this morning, and I’m actually starving. I let my irritation go.

“Sure, yes I like Chinese.”

“Great. Come on then, get your coat and let’s go.”

We’re sat in the restaurant, and the food really is pretty good, and my temper is improving as I eat, I really had been hungry. I’m still a bit pissed at Julie, Ok, she was just having fun, messing with me when she jerked me off a while ago, obviously had no intention of letting Louise see me naked, but the fact that she’s told Louise about me, about us still really irks me and honestly makes me a little uncomfortable around Louise, wondering what she must think of me. I’m still in two minds whether I want to dump her because she’s really a very sexy and good looking girl and the sex is great, but whatever, this whole kink thing. That’s definitely over. If we stay together it’s going to be on my terms.

We’ve not been talking much while we eat, and that’s also a good thing as I don’t know whether I could hide my irritation with her, but as we finish eating we’re going to have to talk, will seem very weird otherwise. I try to think of something to say to Julie that won’t reveal how pissed off I am with her.

“Do you think you’re likely to come up here for work again any time soon?” It’s Louise, I look at her and shrug, secretly relieved that the silence has been broken.

“Nothing planned at this point, but I wouldn’t mind, I had a lot of fun the last time I was here.”

“Yeah, and Lizzie really did say you were very good to work with… Not like the current guy.” She smiles at me. “She said she’d like to work with you again if you do come back up.” I’m pleasantly flattered.

“Well, tell her she’ll be the first to know if I do” I say with a smile, then take the opportunity to glare again at Julie. Yeah, that’s right Julie I think to myself, Lizzie will be getting the first call! Still she doesn’t seem to notice, and I’m beginning to wonder whether maybe she’s a bit dumb, which irritates me even more that I’ve allowed her to use me the way she has. Suddenly her phone buzzes, she picks it up, looks at it then swipes the screen.

“Hey Andy, what’s up?” Andy? Who the fuck is Andy? “Ok, hang on, I’m in a restaurant, I’ll just step outside and we can talk.” She’s going to get up and go outside to talk to some other guy when she’s with me? Ok, that may be the last straw, and I’m doubly irritated that I am feeling a stab of jealousy! I watch as she gets up and without seeming to acknowledge me walk out of the restaurant. I am really fucking pissed off now!

“Are you Ok?” It’s Louise, and I turn to look at her. She’s clearly realized that not everything is peachy in my world. I’m fuming.

“No, not really.” I look out the restaurant’s window, see Julie standing there talking into her phone.

“Andy is her brother.” I look back at Louise. “Her Dad’s not been well, and he’s probably calling her to talk about him.” Fuck, now I feel really shitty, I need to get a grip. “Julie really likes you, you know.” I look at her, not sure what to say. “Tell me about yourself. Since you’re my flatmate’s boyfriend, we’ll probably be seeing more of each other.” And she smiles at me. I’m about to say something, then a thought strikes me.

“I thought Julie had told you all about me? All about us?” She looks at me and shakes her head.

“Nooo, don’t tell her I told you, but she told me to say that when I met you. Said she had her reasons.” My mouth drops open, and my mind is swirling. What on earth is Julie playing at. Is she purposely trying to wind me up? I never let people wind me up, definitely not girls! I take a deep breath, try to get myself under control, but I’m seriously thinking of telling Louise that no, actually, I’m not going to be her flatmate’s boyfriend, and that the next time she see’s me will be when I’m up here working with Lizzie again. Suddenly there’s another buzzing, and I see Louise look at her phone. She looks at me. “Hang on, I just have to take this, sorry.” She swipes her phone. Fuck me, I’m that uninteresting that the two girls I’ve just had a meal with would rather talk to other people on the phone. I might even have felt a bit sorry for myself.

“Hey, what’s up?” I look at Louise talking into her phone. “Oh, really, that’s great.” She listens for a moment. “No, I’ve just had dinner with Julie and Pete.” She listens again. “Yeah, of course I do.” She’s smiling into the phone. “Oh yeah, sure, here he is…” She holds her phone out to me. “It’s Lizzie, she says she’d like to say hello.” I take the phone and put it to my ear.

“Hey Lizzie.”

“How are you Pete? It’s nice to hear your voice.”

“And yours Lizzie. I mean it.”

“Are you having fun with my best friend and my girlfriend?” I take a deep breath. She doesn’t wait for me to reply. “You be nice to Julie, she’s a really special person. I was kind of surprised when she told me you’d got together when she came down to London, but you be good to her. If she likes you, that’s good enough for me. Understand?” And she laughs quietly. My mind is swimming, I really don’t know what to say. I sigh quietly.

“Ok, Lizzie, don’t worry, I won’t corrupt her.” She laughs out loud.

“Haha, I’m sure you won’t. Quite sure.” Ok, not sure what that means. “Now, put Louise back on. And Pete…”

“Yes Lizzie?”

“I hope we get to meet up again soon.” I take the phone away from my ear, look at it then hand it back to Louise who puts it to hers and speaks.

“Hey, so you’re on your way back now?” She pauses. “Oh that’s great, I won’t be long.” She listens for a few moments. “Well, you run yourself a nice hot bath, and as soon as I get there I’ll hop in with you and give you a nice back rub.” At least she has the decency to blush a little, and I know I got a stab of jealousy, not to mention arousal at the thought of her with Lizzie, both of them naked… And everybody knows a nice back rub is going to lead to sex.

She ends the call and starts to get up. “Sorry, don’t mean to be rude…” I shake my head at her.

“No, it’s Ok, I understand”

“Look forward to seeing you again soon Pete. It was so nice seeing Julie’s face light up when she knew you were coming up here to see her.” And she gets up and heads for the door, leaving me alone with my swimming thoughts. I look out the window and see Louise stop and say something to Julie, then see Julie go back to her phone, and I look away in irritation, no, in anger. Well, whatever Louise and Lizzie say, it sure doesn’t seem to me that Julie is crazy about me.

“Hey” I look up. Julie is standing by the table. She sits down and looks at me. I’m finding it really hard to contain my anger, try to take in a breath to calm myself down. “I’m really sorry about that… It was my brother, calling to give me an update on our Dad.” She looks down at the table, then looks up at me again and gives a little smile. “He’s not been well, but it seems like he’s doing better, so there was a lot to tell me since I didn’t go and see him this weekend.” I am starting to feel really conflicted not to mention shitty about my feelings, but I’m just so confused and angry. “Didn’t mean to leave you like that, still, did you have a nice chat with Lou?” I sigh quietly.

“Yeah, it was fine, then she got a phone call too, Lizzie, and so I said hi to her…”

“Oh, that’s great, I bet you were pleased about that, I know how much you liked her.” I shrug. “They are really such good friends to me.” And she smiles. I’m just so conflicted about my feelings right now, I really want to be mad at her, but she’s making me feel guilty for feeling that way. Then I remember Louise saying that Julie had told her to say she knew all about me. Now what the fuck is all that about, and I get another stab of irritation.

“Look, Julie” She looks at me and smiles. “Can I ask you something?”

“Of course.”

I look around, realize I don’t want to have this conversation in a restaurant. “Never mind, it’s nothing. Come on, let’s get back to your place.” She looks at me.

“You sure?” I nod. “You know you can ask me anything, don’t you.” I sigh.

“It’s Ok. It was nothing” and I try to smile at her.
Old 01-31-2022, 03:08 PM   #11
Whispering Dom

We’re back at her place, standing in the living room.

“Are you sure you’re Ok? You’re really quiet.” She looks at me, and she looks sad, which I hate, but I’m still so conflicted about how I feel about her, about this relationship. “Have I done something wrong, have I upset you?” I shake my head.

“I don’t know Julie.” I pause for a moment. “Look, I really like you, honestly… But I don’t get what you’re doing, I’m not sure about this whole Domme sub thing. I’m sorry…” She looks down at the floor and her shoulders sag.

“Oh. I see…” she takes a deep breath. “Well, ok, I guess…” she looks up at me. “I though you were enjoying the play… I’m sorry. I thought you were enjoying having to be naked around me.” She looks so sad, I really hope she doesn’t cry. “I suppose we could just try a vanilla thing then…” Her voice tails off and she looks down again. I’m so torn, on the one hand I’m turned on like crazy by her, but on the other I’m still mad at her.

“Why did you tell Louise to tell me that you’d told her all about us when you hadn’t?” I just blurt it out. “And fuck it, but what was all that stuff about letting her see me naked when you never intended to do it?” She takes a deep breath and stands looking at me for a while. I’m about to tell her that it doesn’t matter, maybe since she’s offered it we can have a vanilla relationship, after all, it’s clear we both find each other attractive. Suddenly I hear her speak.

“I like the mental side of the play you see…” She looks down at the floor and continues. “I mean there’s not much I can do here… I mean we can do, I mean kink wise, it’s not like I have a dungeon” and she sighs quietly. “So I try to add spice by playing with your mind as well as your body. I mean sure, there’s still lots of things I wanted to try with you, but we’re a bit limited…” She pauses then looks up at me again. “But if I can mess with your mind a bit, well I think that can make the play a bit more fun, less like we’re just having vanilla sex…” Her voice tails off and she shrugs, looks down at the floor and lets out a sad sigh.

I’m beginning to feel bad now, I’m so conflicted, I’m still angry, but I can see what she’s trying to say and understand what she’s trying to do. I remember when I’d first seen Louise in the kitchen that I’d had a thought that it might be something if Julie was going to share me with her flatmate, and then a huge feeling of humiliation when Louise had said that Julie had told her all about me, those contrasting emotions like a rollercoaster leaving me feeling vulnerable, yet aroused. And while she had me tied to the bed and was jerking me off and threatening to let Louise come in to see me that despite everything it had turned me on, and she’d known it would. Keeping me naked around her, she knows it turns me on, the teasing… I shake my head and let out a long breath.

“Hasn’t the sex been good?” she asks. “I mean it definitely looked like you were enjoying it, no shortage of hardons… Or orgasms…” Well, she’s got me there, I can’t deny that at all. I mean I’ve loved being naked around her, no, not just being but having to be, and for sure while I have a pretty strong sex drive, I don’t think I’ve ever orgasmed as often or as hard as when I’m with her and this weekend has been absolute proof of that. I mean dammit, even when we’ve just been camming there have been times when I’ve cum twice. I look at her, sigh and shake my head.

“Look, Julie” I pause as she looks up at me. From the start she’s been up front that she likes to dominate me, likes that I belong to her to use as she pleases, and as I calm down I realize that I like that too. And the whole thing with Louise, it wasn’t just a wind up, she knew it would add an edge to what she was doing with me, and she was right. Yes, she’s always said it’s what she wants. What had she said earlier today to me? I look at her. “You said earlier that you like that I belong to you and that you can use me as you please…” She nods at me. “But you also seemed to say that there was something else…” Even I don’t know where this is going or why I’m asking.

She looks down at the floor for a moment then looks up at me. “I don’t know, I suppose…” she shrugs “I want you to trust me, trust that I’d never do anything to hurt you - even though what I suggest might sound crazy or scary…” Her voice tails off. “I like to dominate you, yes, but even more I like it when I know that you want to submit to me, to give yourself to me.” She gives another little shrug. “It makes me happy.” I just stare at her, not sure what to say but realizing that I do trust her, after all she’s never actually done anything to hurt me. I can feel any remaining anger and confusion draining from my body.

“Sorry… You’re right.” She looks at me. “I’ve been incredibly stupid, and I’m sorry.” She’s looking at me, waiting. I know she’s still not sure, but she doesn’t look quite so sad.

“It’s Ok” she says. “I mean like I say, if you prefer the idea of a vanilla relationship” she shrugs “well, we can try it.” She looks down, and again I know even though she’s offering, it’s not what she wants, I’m quite sure of it. I shake my head. I feel horrible, a total jerk, I’ve got a lump in my throat and a slightly panicky feeling about how close I’ve come to ruining something so incredible, if in fact I haven’t ruined it already. And most of all… Most of all, I realize that what I want with every fibre of my body, is to make Julie happy.

“Julie.” She looks up at me. “Julie, may I… please… may I be naked for you?” Her eyes narrow a bit as she looks at me. “That is if you still want me. I’m not sure I deserve it, but I’d like you to give me another chance. I will really try to be a better sub. I’m sorry.”

“You’re sure?” She looks at me, and I nod my head. “Then yes” she says quietly. “I think you should.” I start to take my shirt off, the idea of stripping for her like this already turning me on. “But you do realize that I’m going to have to punish you… Just a little.” I swallow, nod my head. She continues to watch me as one item at a time, I remove my clothes, finally standing in front of her, naked, and of course, hard. She just stands there looking at me for a long while. Finally she steps forward and cups my balls and I shudder as she runs her fingers up me.

“We must be doing something right” she says with a little smile. “Now, go to the bedroom and wait for me there.” I turn and slowly walk to the door, I look back and see her still standing there, watching me and I walk naked to her bedroom. I stand, looking at the door, waiting for her. She keeps me waiting a while, and I don’t mind, and I don’t lose my hardon.
The following 2 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post:
Old 02-04-2022, 10:00 AM   #12
Whispering Dom

Finally she walks in. She shakes her head at me.

“You always leave your clothes all over the floor?” Oh, yeah, I had just left everything strewn across her living room floor. I feel my face flush. And of course, I feel a stab of humiliation.

“N-no… Sorry Julie.”

“Well go and pick them up and bring them in here. Now.” I almost run out of the room, feeling so ashamed. I gather everything up and walk quickly back in. She holds her hands out. “Give them to me.” I do it. “Now, go and lay down on the bed, face down.” I lay there waiting for her, and realize that yes, I love being naked for her. Is it just the sex? I don’t know, but what I do know is she’s absolutely correct that my arousal around her is almost constant, and that every orgasm I’ve had with her has been pure bliss, even the one she made me give myself.

I hear her approaching the bed. “Put your hands out front.” My face still buried in the bed I do it and feel her snap the handcuffs back on. I wait as I hear her by the side of the bed again, I guess she’s going to tie them off again. She does. I think my cock might have just got a bit harder! I’m wondering what she’s going to do, when she’s going to tell me to turn over. God dammit but I want to cum. Again. I jump slightly as I feel her fingers touch on my neck, and squirm as she slowly runs them down my back, tickling. She continues down, caressing my butt with her fingertips, gently running them down between my cheeks. Her fingers leave me, and I lay there, so very turned on again, and realizing that I’m loving being tied up and naked, helpless, completely at her mercy.

I’m jerked painfully back to the present as I hear a loud thwack and feel a really hot streak of pain across my butt. I cry out into the bed and then spasm as it’s repeated and I cry out again. This really hurts. She strikes me again, it doesn’t feel like her hand, I wonder what she’s using then stop caring as she strikes me a fourth time. I’m breathing heavily, this really fucking hurts and I feel my eyes watering as she strikes me twice more. Six. Is that it? I take in a deep breath then cry out again as she strikes me twice more, I lay there trembling, tears in my eyes, tensing for more strikes, but even so when they do come it’s so painful, my butt is burning hot and I really don’t think I can take any more.

“Oh Julie…” I cry out. “Please, no, please stop” There’s silence, just my labored breathing, I can’t believe how much that hurt, can’t believe she would want to hurt me like that. Then I hear her voice.

“Turn over” she says quietly. I struggle to do it with my hands restrained in front of me, but eventually I manage to wriggle myself around and flop onto my back. I cry out as my burning butt touches the bed and I lift my hips up, realize that despite the pain I’m still rock hard. I look over at her, see her standing there holding my belt in her hands. Fuck, she used my own belt to whip me, she really knows how to humiliate me. She’s looking down at me.

“Don’t make me do that to you again.” She’s not smiling, her mouth turned down in a sad frown. She looks down at me. “Be a good boy.” I look at her and nod my head.

“Yes Julie, I’ll try…” I take in a deep breath wince as I relax my hips and feel my butt touch the bed again. I shake my head. “No, I’m sorry, I will be.” She’s still looking down at me. She approaches the bed and I tense. Is she going to hit me again? Well, I can’t blame her if she does, I’ve been a total jerk. At least she doesn’t know some of the awful things I’ve been thinking about her. She sits on the side of the bed, still looking at me. She has my belt doubled up, and she flaps it lightly against her other hand. I tense, waiting. Finally she drops the belt and she gives me the smallest of smiles and I can breath again, she’s facing me and she reaches her hand up and slowly starts to stroke me, I moan with pleasure. She has such wonderful hands and she really knows how to pleasure me, and again, I realize it’s not going to take long… I have no idea how I manage it, how she manages it. This’ll be my third orgasm today, that’s anything but vanilla. She’s stroking me faster and I’m twitching in her hand, I’m looking up at her.

“Oh Julie…” I gasp. “I’m going to… Ohhh…” and then her hand is gone, leaving me throbbing, right on the verge of my climax. “W-what are you doing?” I gasp out. She giggles, and despite my denied orgasm and the pain still burning on my butt I realize I’m both happy and relieved to see her frown has gone.

“Never been edged before?” I don’t know what she means, then I remember one of the kink sites I’d visited after meeting her had had a whole discussion on edging. Fuck, she did that on purpose? I shake my head. She smiles at me. “You’ll cum when I’m ready.” And with that she gets up off the bed. I watch as she lifts her t shirt over her head, then unclips her bra. She comes over to the bed and leans over me, offering her nipple to me. I reach out with my tongue and flick it, run my tongue around it, then hungrily try to suck on it. She pulls away, and again I watch as she pulls her socks off, then her jeans and finally her panties. She comes back to the bed and kneels up on it then puts her leg over me and kneels, straddling me, her ass facing me. It’s fucking gorgeous. Slowly she leans forward and pushes her butt towards me, wiggling it. Then I feel her warm lips on me and I spasm. I feel her come up off me and see her turn and look at me over her shoulder.

“You know what to do” she says quietly, wiggling her butt again. I do, and as she runs her lips over me again I lift my head up and start lapping at her, she tastes wonderful and my own arousal level has just exceeded ten again. I probe her, it’s complete lust pushing my tongue deep inside her. As I continue to lick and lap at her I momentarily lift my eyes and see her asshole just inches from me. Again, it’s pure unadulterated lust and almost subconsciously I leave her pussy and run my tongue over her asshole. I hear her gasp and this spurs me on and I flick my tongue over and around her, she’s come off me and is moaning loudly, her fingers sliding slowly up and down my cock, slippery with her saliva. My own orgasm is on hold though, I desperately want to make her cum. I wish my hands were free so I could masturbate her as I rim her. She really does seem to like being rimmed… But they aren’t, and I don’t want her masturbating herself, I want to make her cum, so I return to her clit, lapping at it fast.

Her hips are bucking and she’s crying out with pleasure. One more time I stiffen my tongue and probe her, feel her spasm. I return to her clit, lapping at it fast, and one more time I run my tongue hard over her asshole and I think she nearly cums then I return to her clit, my mouth aching, my face wet and slippery. With a cry and a jerk of her hips I feel her climax. I’m breathing hard myself, exertion and arousal. I lay my head back, she’s stopped stroking me, but she’s holding it tight. I look at her gorgeous ass and realize it’s fine if she likes being rimmed. Can’t imagine ever wanting to do it to anyone else, but her, she can have me do anything she wants to her.

She turns herself round, then straddles me again, facing me. She mouths ‘good boy’ to me, then lifts herself up and slowly lowers herself onto me. I nearly cum, but then once again my own orgasm momentarily recedes as she rides me, grinding herself onto my cock. She’s already breathing hard again as she speeds up her gyrations. She closes her eyes. I wish she wouldn’t, I love it when she looks at me, and as if she hears my thought, or reads my mind, she opens them and smiles again. She’s gasping for breath, I have no idea why I haven’t climaxed myself, it feels exquisitely good, but it’s like I’m just riding a wave of ecstasy, and then I see her shudder again and she gasps as she orgasms.

She rolls off me and lays beside me, waiting for her breathing to slow. I want to cum, but at the same time, I don’t care, she can deny me if that’s what she wants. It’s almost as if I’ve been continually orgasming since she edged me. She turns her head to me and leans in and kisses my cheek, she looks gorgeous post climax, her cheeks flushed pink. We lay like that for a while, my arms ache, but I don’t care, my cock is throbbing, I don’t care, I just want to be like this with her.

Finally she rolls onto her front still beside me. She lifts her hand up and gives me a quick stroke, then looks at me and smiles. No, it’s not a smile, it’s a grin, a grin that says she’s had an idea. She kneels up, then slowly gets to her feet, standing on the bed looking down at me. The grin never leaves her face. I look up at her.

“Spread your legs for me.” It’s not a request, and I do it willingly. Slowly, carefully she steps over my leg and stands between them. I watch as she lifts her right foot up and slowly moves it to my cock, it looks like she’s trying to balance as she slowly starts to run her toes up and down me, occasionally stopping to give me a squeeze with them. I groan with pleasure as she continues to play with me, this feels even better than my fantasy filled mind had imagined. She starts to move faster, rubbing me hard with her foot. I’m trembling, trembling with pleasure and imminent orgasm looking up at her gorgeous naked body. She gives me one more squeeze with her toes then goes back to rubbing me, and I cannot hold out, and I cum for the third time today. I’m absolutely exhausted, shattered. Slowly she moves her foot from me and then kneels down. She bends forward, and I watch as she licks up my semen. Fuck, she is one sexy girl. She looks up at me.

“Guess today was the day after all” she says with a grin and she moves up to lie next to me. She leans up and gives me a long, lingering kiss, then gets up off the bed and I watch as she goes to her chest of drawers, gets the keys and comes back to release me. I’m kind of glad, it really can be quite uncomfortable, but if she hadn’t? Well, I wouldn’t have complained.

She lays down next to me again and strokes my chest. I’m getting drowsy. I turn to look at her, she’s smiling, with her mouth and with her eyes and I realize that it really does make me happy to know that I’ve made her happy, and I guess that that feeling is at least part of what it is to be submissive. Sure, I get lots of pleasure out of it too, and probably would if we just had vanilla sex. But would I get that smile, the smile she’s giving me now. I’m not sure, because I don’t think I’ve seen it before with any of the women I’ve slept with. Oh, they’ve all smiled, but not with the intensity that Julie is smiling at me now.

“Go to sleep” she says to me quietly. I take a deep breath and roll onto my side, facing her, I want to fall asleep seeing that smile, and she wraps her arms around me. “That was such a nice weekend” she whispers, her eyes closing. I’m almost drifting off, I think she’s asleep already. Suddenly her eyes snap open and she looks at me, and the smile returns to her face and she nuzzles it against me. I couldn’t feel more content. I really do think I might be her sub after all.

The End

Advertisements
Kink Talk