Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 02-03-2022, 02:01 PM   #1
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Default Fill Up

Chapter 1: The First Encounter

The rules were simple.
-Bring the least amount of attire and the bare minimum of necessities.
-One night. 4:00pm-8:00am.
-Become a rag doll and be as obedient as possible.

The time frame was established weeks ago as you pulled into the parking lot of the high end hotel in downtown. It was hot and the city was bustling. You took the one key for the car you drove, your cell phone and placed your id in the pocked of your cell phone case. You got out of the car and glanced in your mirror to see yourself.

You thought wow this dress is more revealing than you thought. The simple white sundress gently revealed your nipples and while it wasn't a low cut dress your cleavage was differently showing. You turned around to see that the dress was very short but could only be noticed if you bent over.

You walked in the lobby and was told to go to the bar but before you could you felt a hand gently touch the exposed open part of the back of the dress and than another hand on your elbow.

It startled you but in a good way.

"Lindsey You are mine for the rest of the evening!" I whispered in your ear.

In the elevator I reminded you that in the room you must never have clothing on and must never cover yourself up. You must stand proud and not shy away from my instructions.

The key unlocked the door and I guided you in. With one foot past the door you tossed your keys and cell phone on the floor. Within about 10 seconds and before the door shut behind you your dress was falling to your feet.

Good girl! Now go to the window and take a look because this window shades will be left open.

The window was full length to form the floor to the ceiling and right next to the king size bed.

Get on the floor on all fours and face your head toward the bed frame.

You kneel down and I take your hands and bring them to the bed frame and but your wrist together. I tell you I am not interested in restraining you.

You respond with "No Sir I won't move."

I gently put your face to the ground and start to arch your back more. So your ass facing straight up.

I remove my pants and boxers and leave my white shirt on.

I start to straddle you high. Pointing my shaft down. I press your back down more making your ass spread more and expose both holes.

I press down and insert into your wet pussy. It glides in very smooth. But force and pounding is hard and steady straight down as you take me.

I then lick my thumb and place it right on the rim of your anus. Putting constant pressure on the rim. Holding back to not insert but it wants to open more. I keep pounding on your pussy as the thyme rides the waves of you body. I don't go in but just plug the whole but it starts to open more I hold back.

A good strong five minutes pass as your pussy is very slick I feel it tightly hugging around my cock. I stop and adjust my position to more of a doggy style force. I notice you are not gripping tightly around the bed frame and I instruct you to grab on to it more. My thumb is not pointing down towards my cock and I start to speed you apart with my other hand and lift up.

Pop my thumb slips in. I stop my motion and drool on your ass hole a good amount of saliva the falls from my mouth to your hole. It lubes you up and my thumb inserts easily.

In that moment I push it in and pull up and start to forcefully ride you pussy. You tighten up and waves of flurry run across you body. You start to sweet and I can fell your temperature rising.

I continue to ride you past that point....
The point of no return for you...

You told me before that sometimes when you cum you gush a lot.

It is too late for towels I continue to pound your pussy.

Then without any real notice you push my cock out exploding all over it.

I stay there for a moment as you convulse and squeal.

Then I place my cock tip on your rim and with your pussy juice all over my cock I start to rub. Running my hadn't down my shaft about 10 quick runs I feel my orgasm about to burst.

At the right time I let it go FILLING your open hole. The white cum oozing out.

I must admit I got a good 80% right in the whole.

I hold my position and squeeze out the last drop on your hole and remove my thumb. I take my index finger and slide through my cum and top off your hole just like a small shovel.

I spread your ass apart and more of it falls in. Until almost all of the key goodness I gulped up.

Stay there I want to get something.

Yes Sir you say.

I pull out a plug that has a little fox tail on it. With the tip I lube up any remainder from your ass crack and drop it in your hole.

Your whole expands around it with little to no force.

No sit up. We need to discus dinner.
ShawnC is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to ShawnC for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk