Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 01-31-2022, 04:13 PM   #1
Six Weeks
Baby Member

Exclamation The Black Thread of Fates.

Greetings,

Before you read further i want to thank you for taking a peak and checking this out,Currently i have uploaded only the prologue,i want to clarify that this story will be long and updated in batches,and altho it's main motive is sexual,it won't be a constant presence.

You can expect Chapter 1 to be uploaded by the end of this week,keep in mind that English is not my first language.

P.S: If there are any questions regarding the story in the future,try to message me directly with them,i would like to keep the thread clean so its easier for people to read.

Trigger Warning & Disclaimer: The Following Story is completely fictional and contains elements of Rape,bodily fluids,incest,emotional sadism,hardcore S&M,Slavery,Partial Beastiality and generally the kinks depicted in it are on the extreme Spectrum.

PROLOGUE

Many have heard and read about the myth of the red thread of fates,Which claims:

"That two people connected by the red thread are destined lovers, regardless of time, place, or circumstances. "This magical cord may stretch or tangle, but never break."

This Myth is a beacon of hope and eternal love ,But as we all know in our Universe there must be balance and so in this story You the reader will take a difficult and blood freezing adventure in which i wll be your guide in exploring the opposite force.

“Hope is like a piece of string when you’re drowning. It just isn’t enough to get you out by itself.”
Six Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
detailed.bdsm.hadcore