Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-29-2016, 07:20 PM   #1
AP85
Baby Member

Default 30/m, Help my wife pick panties for me.

First I will give you a little background on myself and the reason for this request. I have been a long time lurker as a guest here sometimes my wife reads some stories and some dares as well, I wonder she got this idea from here somewhere. We enjoy playing strip poker, usually we play once one us us loses a round naked the other gets to tie the other up and have some fun. Well she beat me this time around and after she tied my to the bed, I had no way to possibly get out on my own. She blind folded me and I heard the closet door opening. I was thinking she was going to put on a costume or something along those lines. Soon I felt the clothes pins on my nipples and a butt plug ended up going in. then she kisses my forehead and said she would be back in 30 minutes or so. I started to ask what she meant but before I could finish she stuffed a pair of her panties in my mouth an taped them in.

When she returned she took the gag out and asked if I would only wear panties for her from now on. I refused and she started giving me a hand job, she is quite good and wanted me to finish fast and it took jut a couple of minutes, but she did not stop and continued on going and started pulling the butt plug out and sliding it back in, by the time I cam a second time and she did not stop she said she would keep going until I agreed to only wear panties. shortly after the 3rd time I was getting very uncomfortable with her not stopping or relenting at all and finally agreed. All she said was that I had little choice in the matter anyway.

She untied my feet and put a pink thong on me before tying my legs back up and then I heard the camera snapping a few pics, she said if I wear any underwear other then panties she has approved of it will be sent to my sisters... I also learned the closet opening was her collecting all my underwear, she also got all of it out of the dirty laundry and dumped them off at a dumpster somewhere and her leaving was buying me a few different thongs and a couple bikini style panties.

it has been about 3 weeks now, I have come to enjoy the panties for the most part, they are lighter and a lot cooler to wear at least. But my wife thinks I need more and thought it would be nice to make me ask people here to give her some options to choose from. So any suggestions would be very much appreciated by her.

Thank you.

Dislikes- butt plugs, long term denial, very light public

Limits- Public, cam, pic, messy, diaper, toilet play, piss + poop, illegal.
AP85 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
crossdressing, panties, wife in control