Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2007, 03:37 PM   #1
pilot939
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to pilot939 Send a message via Yahoo to pilot939
Exclamation webcam punishments

ok, i'm a slave, and know how masters must feel about having to punish their slaves and run out of ideas. so, i thought instead we make a lil link here so all masters/mistresses out there can access quick and easy punishments in the spur of the moment.
now, i want as many people to add to this as possible. when adding a punishment, u have to put M (for male) F (for female) or B (for both....duhhh)
so. add a punishment whenever you can. these are for webcam punishments.
i will put an example first so you all know how to lay it out

title of punishment: the title of ur punishment
sex: B this is for either male (M) female (f) or both (B)
punishment: type ur punishment here

i will contribute the first punishment to us all so:

title of punishment: whips
sex:B
punishment: get your slave to whip themselves on webcam, until you are pleased. make sure they show you the skin where they will whip before, and the marks after.

enjoy all!!!
Old 06-22-2007, 07:53 PM   #2
pilot939
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to pilot939 Send a message via Yahoo to pilot939
Default wax + ice

ok heres another one just to get it going lol.

type of punishment: thermal punishment
sex: B
punishment: ok you want your slave to light a candle and get and get some ice cubes. now this is most effective on the nipple.
the slave has to hold the ice cube against the nipple till it melts, then once it's gone, simply pour hot wax over the same nipple, and watch their reaction. the sudden cold to hot will take them by surprise and should hurt the first few times.
this could be really cruel if they have a nipple piercing, as cold metal to hot is painful lol, and don't forget it goes straight through the nipple, meaning more concerntrated heat.
enjoy

p.s safety here guys, make sure u pour the wax no less than 6 inches away else it could be one of those burns which just don't go away lol depending on the wax type.
Old 06-26-2007, 01:07 PM   #3
i_can_handle_u

type:b
title:telling everyone

you could post all over the internet what a stupid person you are.....
Old 06-30-2007, 08:43 AM   #4
xatm092
Account Banned

title: Banana punishment
sex:f
punishment:The girl must be on webcam, not allowed to move from her chair for 2 hours. She must keep a peeled banana in her mouth at all times. Whenever she takes it out, she loses a piece of clothing, and whenever it is out of her mouth for 10 seconds straight she must take of a piece of clothing. When she is naked, it must be put in her pussy and remain there, in full view, for the rest of the 2 hours. If any at all of the banana has been eaten or bitten, it must go in her ass (in full view) instead. If the banana has been made substantially small from the biting / chewing, then it must be a new banana that goes in her ass.

If at any point in the two hours she cheats or moves away from the view of the webcam, she must repeat the two hours the next day, but with two bananas in her mouth, and if she gets naked, then one must go in her ass and one in her pussy.
Old 07-04-2007, 01:57 AM   #5
wedgieguy

title of punishment: erection punishment
sex:male
punishment: the slave must maintain an erection for the duration that they are on cam, this may be through any means necessary but they may not cum.

If they cum then the cum must be eaten.
For every 10 seconds they are not erect they must add a clothes peg to their balls or nipples
Old 07-04-2007, 03:41 AM   #6
lucky
Account Banned

Title: emoticon training: egg
sex: B (preferably F with big breasts, you'll see why)
punishment: the master will make the slave break an egg talking only in emoticons. Slave isn't allowed to touch the keyboard.

Use yahoo mess, hope you're familiarised to the emoticons. Hold an egg into your mouth.

Everytime master buzzes you (and keep a high volume enough to scare you), quickly slap your cheek as shown below:

Your master will talk to you only using emoticons that you must remember
:-c (Call me emoticon) means left hand - left cheek
=; (Talk to the hand emoticon) means right hand - right cheek

While keeping your mouth shut the egg won't break. But the master can use:
(big grin): open the mouth a bit and push the egg forward with the tongue. Repeat for every

8-> (Daydreaming emoticon) hit your chin

Eventually the egg will break. Do open or close the mouth more, stay like this as long as master wishes.

Master might clap his hands when done (also by emoticon). You can define more actions for the rest of the emoticons.

(I'd like to see someone do it for me

Last edited by lucky; 07-04-2007 at 03:51 AM. Reason: I've forgotten the title rule for this threat
Old 07-06-2007, 08:58 AM   #7
bordfatboy
Account Banned

title: night to remember
Sex: male
punishment:

i had this done to me last night, basically u tie some string around you male part and he other end around your ankle, however it needs to be short enough so it is pulled tight when you stretch out your leg, then sleep. as your eg naturally straigtens out it will cause pain and make you wake up
Old 07-06-2007, 09:00 AM   #8
SlaveBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bordfatboy View Post
title: night to remember
Sex: male
punishment:

i had this done to me last night, basically u tie some string around you male part and he other end around your ankle, however it needs to be short enough so it is pulled tight when you stretch out your leg, then sleep. as your eg naturally straigtens out it will cause pain and make you wake up
both ankle is better as it will be painful or even hand so that even if only your hand move you will have some pain
Old 07-26-2007, 09:42 AM   #9
gazebo123@hotmail

Send a message via MSN to gazebo123@hotmail
Talking

right you should make ur slave wear a pair of boxers or a pair of hotpants with elastic bands around each leg to secure than there are no holes for things to escape from...then you should tell ur slave to fill up their underwear with various things such as cream or shower get etc,,,,,,,,eventually the underwear wont be able to hold any more stuff and they will let out all the contents....this is a good dare to do and see and can get quite messy and is good fun.......you can then add onto the dare if you require to with things such as use the contents in the underwear as anal lube after its all mixed together and shove something up ur ass etc.....add onto this dare please and add me...........

[email protected]
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk