Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 05-15-2014, 05:22 PM   #751
baobao

You are so messy baby.

You must buy 7 jars of baby food ( one of them must be mashed carrots )
and until you eat them all, you'll have to use diapers for everything
So this dare can be both short or long.
I'm too lazy to use my AB stuff So i needs dares to help me use them
baobao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 08:10 AM   #752
WedgiedSissyBaby

Every moment when you're on your own for the next week, you must have a pacifier in your mouth, if possible.

Will Do: I will do these types of dares! Bondage, Corner Time, Scat

Dislikes: Will do for punishments, or if you're in a bad mood Anal, Line Writing, Pain, Public

Hard Limits: Photos, Pain

I'm open to try anything else!

I love girly accessories like bows and hair clips!

(Currently wearing a pair of cartoon panties until the 27th of December due to another dare)
WedgiedSissyBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 06:00 PM   #753
luvdiapers

just wearing 24/7 is boring, how about for 4 days you can only change in public and at least half your changes must be into nice double diapers, and at least 2 tripple diapers

limits: putting things in my diapers, anal, rubbing/eating poop, crossdressing

Some dares can be done around diaper friends, willing to wear somewhat discretely around friends
luvdiapers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 12:51 PM   #754
luvdiapers

this was a consistent thread for a while, lets get it going again!

Some dares can be done around diaper friends, willing to wear somewhat discretely around friends
Old 06-01-2014, 03:42 PM   #755
lion74
Distinguished Member

For the next two days, count how many times you use the toilet. That's how many days you must wear diapers. No holding anything in for any reason at all. You must pee your diaper before bed and then drink 3 bottles of water, then sleep in that wet diaper. Every morning you wake up with wet clothes, that's an extra day you have to add on.

Likes: writing lines by hand, bladder control, golden shower, messy, denial, petplay, hypnosis, scat, bets, ageplay, diapers, chasity

PM Dares please Pm Mehttps://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=3955

Sweet Dreams = 7
Cupid loves me = 10
kik: babylion74
lion74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 06:36 AM   #756
k1rage
getDare Sweetheart

I want u to wear diapers for two days and don't hold it at all. During these days to change u must pm another get dare member and tell them your a little baby who dosent know how to change a diaper. You must ask them for detailed instructions on how to change a diaper. The instructions they give u must be followed excactly because u don't know what you're doing your just a baby. So if the say to put 5 diapers on do it if they tell you the side with the tapes is on the front then I guess you have to put it on backwards. In addition you must ask In baby talk and drink lots of water during those days. Have fun baby

Likes:Diapers, wetting, messing, Dice dares, mild to moderate public humiliation (ie: im not going to ask a stranger to change me or something like that) hypnotism, laxatives, anything to cause me to lose bladder or bowel control

Limits: Anal (with the expeption of things intended to make me poop myself), anything that is going to get me in trouble, Pain, Family, eating human waste

https://strawpoll.com/dpr533xh please decide my diapers
k1rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 11:38 AM   #757
luvdiapers

Pick a hypnotism file to try and listen to it every night, the goal is to follow the suggestions. Make sure it's one that makes you lose control or regress. If you miss a night of wearing it you will have to listen for another week

Old 06-03-2014, 12:34 PM   #758
Princess Ali-Bear

Do your own dare, but for one month; if you miss a night you get 2 extra weeks tacked on. You should be wearing a diaper as often as you pssibly can, day and night. Use the toilet for #2 if you don't like messing your diaper.

Please give me a dare that can be done camping and at the beach! (And not 'wear swim diapers' or 'wear diapers to bed/all the time' those things already apply. It can be as lengthy as 1 week! So be creative please

*18, F

Dislikes/Punishments: Messing, Spanking, Time outs, hidden public

Limits: Family, most friends (two friends who are mommy & baby know), social suicide, Pictures

*I have: diapers (Pampers, size 6), diaper spreaders, onesies, pacifiers, bottles, diuretics, & laxatives, Pacifiers
LAXATIVES ARE FOR PUNISHMENT ONLY!
Princess Ali-Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 02:39 PM   #759
diaperslave86

hmmm, its a risky one for you, two things in your dislikes, but neither are a limit.

ask mommy to diaper you up and take you out somewhere blindfolded in a car, once there find a public rest room and insert a suppository laxative. mommy will then leave you there and you must try to find your way home on your own. if you get home before you mess you can use a big toilet!!

as for me I am looking for something kinda long term with some hidden public in it!!
diaperslave86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 03:30 PM   #760
Princess Ali-Bear

But I asked for something that can be done camping and/or at the beach?

*18, F

Limits: Family, most friends (two friends who are mommy & baby know), social suicide, Pictures

*I have: diapers (Pampers, size 6), diaper spreaders, onesies, pacifiers, bottles, diuretics, & laxatives, Pacifiers
Old 06-04-2014, 04:03 PM   #761
milespiper

Send a message via Yahoo to milespiper

Quadruple diaper up! So that your forced to waddle when you walk, no changing until you soak through all 4

I love being a sissy

My limits are anything involving family or friends, anything illegal, public.

My maybes include vids, webcam, anal, scat and anything not listed.

My likes are sissification, degradation, torture, diaper play, humiliation, watersports and messy.

My loves, piss, anal, scat, torture and pictures.

my pm dares

I worship tiny cock

see how i measure up http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70796
milespiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 04:24 PM   #762
XxfemboyxX

For the next week you are to sleep only in a diaper with a pacifier in your mouth, make sure you take some laxatives before bed~
WILL NOT POST PICS OR VIDS
PM me SISSY and I'll do any cross dressing dare you give me
XxfemboyxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 01:54 PM   #763
Princess Ali-Bear

For the next two weeks you will be wearing (just) a diaper to bed, and listening to a hypnosis file for loss of control of your bladder (or something similar).

**Make my dare creative!!! And remember, my dislikes are meant to be punishments.

*18, F

Old 06-16-2014, 03:35 AM   #764
goodone

Diaper up and put a chain in between your crotch and around the waist and padlock the 2 chains together. Sorry before that take a laxative (most fast acting that you have). You are to have your mom hide the key anywhere she wants. She will give you hints on where it is hidden. If you can find it in time you are free. If you can't you will be messy and must be changed by mom in 2hrs after walking around. As a punishment for messing yourself before you put on a new diaper you must shove 5 marshmallow s up or 2 bananas up your butt and diaper up. Wear that for 6 hrs whether you hold it or not.
Dislikes: bondage, wedgie, cornertime
Loves: DIAPERS
PM Dares
goodone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 02:29 PM   #765
toddiaper

For 24 hours, you are not allowed to poop at all. During this time, you must eat as much fiber as humanly and safely possible (oatmeal, celery, fiber supplements, etc.). Once your 24 hours of charging up are over. You must give yourself a single store bought enema, then diaper up in a double diaper. You may change yourself 4 hours after taking the enema, but no sooner. I would advise using diaper cream before hand.
The final part of this dare is to post here or PM me about how the dare went.
toddiaper is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ab/dl, baby, diaper, person above, sissy