Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 04-17-2023, 02:28 PM   #1
Timmytheradturtle

Red face Diaper Training for Shy Babies

Diaper Training for Shy Babies

This dare is one of three dares included in my Semi-Public Diaper Humiliation Triple-Dare, and is designed to be performed in conjunction with one or both of the other two dares, although it can also be performed by itself. For more information on this dare, as well as on the Semi-Public Diaper Humiliation Triple-Dare as a whole, please see this informational blog post ^_^

————————————————————————

My, my... Someone's a little shy about their diapers, huh? Awww, what's the matter? Are you embarrassed? Well, there's no need for a baby to be embarrassed about their diapers, now is there? After all, diapers are just what babies like you wear, aren't they? Nothing to be embarrassed or ashamed about. Still, I can tell from your performance so far that you'll need more convincing in order to believe that. Actually, maybe what you need isn't convincing... Perhaps what you need is training. You need training to help you get used to wearing and using your diapers, don't you? And the worse you did up to this point, the more training you need. Once you've been trained to accept your diapers, perhaps you could try the above dares again and not end up here next time.

For this dare, you must earn enough points to make up for any points you failed to earn in the other dare(s) you performed. After all, the worse you did, the more training you clearly need. If you decide to perform this dare on its own, then you should aim to earn at least 40 points. You'll earn 10 points for every diaper change you receive unless stated otherwise. Once you've earned the required number of points, you successfully complete this dare the next time you get a diaper change.

You'll start this dare by changing into a fresh diaper, but a clever little baby like you probably saw that coming, huh? After all, we can't train you to love those comfy little diapees of yours unless we put you in some, right, baby? This next rule is also probably not a surprise, but shy little babies like you don't use the grown-up potty. Babies need to ask a grown-up first before they can go to the potty, and you're clearly so shy that you'd rather just go in your diapers than ask a grown-up if you can go use the bathroom like a big kid. And do you know what else babies like you need to ask adults for? That's right, sweetie: diaper changes. Again, you're probably such a shy little one that you'd never admit to a grown-up that you need a diapee change, so it would be up to them to check you and change you as needed. So, to simulate that, here are a few rules regarding diaper changes.

When you begin this dare, set a random timer to go off between 15 and 45 minutes and make sure that the timer is set to loop. Whenever the timer goes off, it's time for a diaper check! You'll choose the appropriate category from the list below based on the state of your diaper (be honest!) and then roll a d6. Based on your category and the result of your roll, you may get a diaper change or you may not. Regardless, you must carry out the instructions associated with your roll.

Now, go change into your first diapee and drink up, sweetie~!
  • Your diaper is dry – Wow, looks like the little one managed to keep their diaper dry!
    • 1: Clearly there's no need to give you a diaper change... yet...
    • 2: Wow, you've been doing so well at staying dry that I don't think I need to keep checking you so often! (Ignore your next random timer)
    • 3-6: Hmm... It's been awhile since the baby went potty, hasn't it? Awww, you don't need to keep trying to hold it, sweetie. Just go ahead and just use your diapers if you have to go, alright? (No holding until your next diaper check)
  • Your diaper is damp (only one wetting or so – about 1-30% its capacity) – What's this? Seems like the baby had a little accident, huh? Awww, don't worry, sweetie. That's just what babies like you do, isn't it?
    • 1-3: I'm sure that diapee of yours can handle plenty more of your little accidents before you need a change, sweetie~
    • 4-6: You don't need a change yet, but I'm beginning to worry that you might not be hydrated enough. Why don't we fix you something to drink? (Drink 250 mL of water in the next 15 minutes)
  • Your diaper is wet (about 30-60% its capacity) – Oh, what have we here? Looks like someone's been getting some real use out of that cute little diapee, haven't they?
    • 1-4: Still, I'm sure that diaper of yours could take at least one more of your wet little accidents before you need a change, sweetie~
    • 5-6: Well, I'm going to be busy for a little while, so we should probably go ahead and get you changed now just incase. (Go get changed, and ignore your next two random timers)
  • Your diaper is soggy (about 60-90% its capacity) – My, my, sweetheart! Just look at how soggy you're getting~! I guess someone's really had to go a lot today, huh?
    • 1-3: But it looks like that big, squishy diapee could handle at least one more wetting before I need to change you. Just try not to flood it too much all at once, alright, sweetie?
    • 4-5: I guess now's a good time to get the little baby all changed out of their big, soggy diapee, although I worry I'm changing you too often. We want to get the most out of those adorable little diapers of yours, don't we? (You may change, but if you do, then you must subtract 1 from every roll until your next diaper change)
    • 6: Let's go ahead and get you changed, baby. A pottypants who wets as much as you would probably leak all over and make a mess before the next time I checked you, huh? (Go get changed)
  • Your diaper is soaked (about 90% capacity or more) – Well, someone's been quite the little supersoaker, haven't they?
    • 1-2: Sorry, baby. I'd change you, but I'm a little busy right now. Just hang on a little longer and I'm sure I'll be able to get you changed out of that soaked diaper shortly, okay? (Add 1 to your rolls until your next diaper change)
    • 3-6: I think this soggy little baby is in need of a diaper change, huh? Let's go get you all cleaned up and into a fresh, soft diaper. Doesn't that sound nice, sweetie~? (Go get changed)
    • 7: Sorry for making you wait, sweetheart, but I'm very proud of you for being able to keep from leaking! Now, it's well past time we got you out of that big, full diapee of yours, hm? (Go get changed. This change is worth 17 points)
  • Your diaper is leaking – Oh, no, baby! What happened? Awww, looks like someone couldn't hold it and went too much in their diapees, huh?
    • 1-2: Well, no need to worry, baby. I'll get you changed out of that leaky diapee. Although, I think you may need some extra protection to protect you from leaking again... (Go get changed into a double-diaper or a diaper with a stuffer inserted into it)
    • 3-5: You really should have told me before you got this soggy, sweetheart. Let's go get you changed, hm? (Go get changed, but the change is only worth 7 points)
    • 6: Shhhh, don't worry, sweetheart. I'll get you changed. And I think I should be checking you more often from now on, shouldn't I? We wouldn't want you making any more puddles, after all. (Go get changed, but the change is only worth 7 points. Also, set the maximum time for your random timer to 35 minutes until your next diaper change)
  • Your diaper is messy – What's this? Did someone make a stinky in their diapers?
    • 1-5: Well, we wouldn't want you to get diaper rash, now would we? Let's get you changed out of that smelly, poopy diaper and into a fresh, clean one~ (Go get changed. This change is worth 13 points)
    • 6: Wow! It looks like someone has really started to get used to their diapees, huh? I'm so proud of you, sweetie! (Go get changed. This change is worth 20 points)
The following user says Thank You to Timmytheradturtle for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abdl, diaper, diapers, dice dare, training