Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-31-2021, 02:39 PM   #1
filthybitch

Question make me cum for a picture of me / 18f

hi um i started antidepressants last month and haven't been able to cum since then, whoever makes me cum will get a picture of whatever they ask for (not my face). i've also been lurking on this site for days but never actually finished any dare i started because i was too afraid so feel free to give me punishments consisting of my dislikes for that (:

i live with my parents and go to school full time, i have no lube so if lube is required i will either use my pussy juices or spit

if i forgot to include anything which will make me unable to complete your dare i take full responsibility and will do any form of punishment asked (within my limits)

likes: nipple and tit torture, overstimulation, anal insertion, ass and tit spanking

dislikes: clit torture, pussy insertion, pussy spanking, hidden public (as in clothespegs on nipples under clothes around family etc.), having to be loud (as in moaning while brother is home etc.), verbal humilitation

limits: obvious public, blood, involvement of other people, animals, permanent, body fluids, food, pictures (other than the winner of this thread)

i don't have any toys but i have basic house hold objects (lots of different types of clothespegs, paper clips, electric toothbrush, clothes hanger, multiple hairbrushes of different sizes, etc. (my mum has a vibrator and butt plug i will use if my parents aren't home in case of a punishment)

Last edited by filthybitch; 10-31-2021 at 03:12 PM.
filthybitch is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
nipple torture, punishment, spanking, tit torture, verbal humiliation