Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-23-2011, 06:35 PM   #1
superfreak

Default My Crazy School Crush

CHAPTER 1: LAST DAY

“Hello? Who the hell are you bitch! Untie me you whore. Smack! No stop……………………….

This all started two weeks ago… If only I had learned to be mature and think with my big head I would not be in this situation. My name Is John and I am 15 years old and am a sophomore in high school. I am not the strongest guy however I am not ugly. I have brown eyes and dark brown hair. Anyways I sit next to one of the hottest girls in school. Her name is Ashley and she is perfect in every way, shape and form. She had B cups tits and gorgeous dirty blonde hair. She had a juicy ass that you just want to bite into. O god her face was beautiful, she is just the best gal in school and I wanted her for my own. However she will never have me I am just a worthless kid. Well it was just another hot summer day in school in fact it was our last. We were in our last class until the end of the day and yet our teacher still is lecturing us. As always I was zoning out and looking at all the cute girls in the room. My eyes landed on Ashley, wow is she amazing today. If I could only get closer to her and feel her body, get close to her and massage her perky breast. If only….

”John….what is the square root of X?” Said Ms. Smith

“I want to feel it” I said

“What do you want to feel John?”

“Um…(turning red) …I want…to feel all of the mathematical equations around me. The answer is 27 because you have to divide 54 by 2.”

“Good now pay attention to the class.” Wow that was a close one. Ok just 10 more minutes and I am free to have the whole summer to myself. You see my parents went to California for the entire summer which means I can do whatever I want. What the hell is that? O god it feels so good. Someone was moving their foot up and playing with my crotch. It feels so good. I look at Ashley and she smiled and winked. Then she put her hand on my lap and slowly and gently moved it up. I instinctively grabbed her hand and as if she was waiting for this she brought my hand she brought it slowly over to the warm moist air between her legs. I was rock hard and I was so close to her pussy………………….RING….RING…. School ended and it could not have been the worst time. I got up trying to hide my hard dick. Ashley skipped out of the room bouncing her ass all the way out. Wow that was hot I wonder what that was about. I really needed to get home and relax after this new turn of events. I collected my things and left. In the hall way Ashley came up and said hi.

“Hey John… Want to hang out later? I heard your parents are out of town. Mind if I go by and we can “talk”?”

“Um sure that sounds great. How about 8 pm tonight sure.”

Last edited by superfreak; 02-23-2011 at 07:26 PM. Reason: Proof reading
superfreak is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
school, slave, sleepover